Best Pair: What Eva Characters Do You Ship?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

FelipeFritschF
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: Best Pair: What Eva Characters Do You Ship?

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:04 am

Let people have fun, Bloc-kun-io.

orcot
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby orcot » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:21 pm

Oh blockio I'm neither ignoring you nor talking directly to you in general.

I do wonder what you hope to achieve by this.
Personaly I think you take some of these pairings to seriously.
Eva/anime in general seems to have a problem with given the male lead a harem. It is in general good to think outside the box and try
pairings with people who are not/less emotionally scarred.

Sight, Lord knows I will miss little out if I would put you on my foe list.
My advice, try and be better then that, read what you write and wonder does this have content

orcot
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby orcot » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:20 pm

Gendo and ritsoku, like I wonder how that relationship worked.
My first idea would be that it's more a friend with benefits relation, but Ritsuko seemed to hurt and jealous abouth Rei. Yet never tried to be a foster parent for Rei in anyway or form. Rei calls her doctor akagi even tough she could say the women who cares for me (would be true in the medical sence).

In the manga she claims to be the person that makes sure she (Rei II) has a healty body then she snaps like why did she strangle Rei II? to hurt Gendo? Why did she stop)? Also if your emotionally distressed and looking for answers Rei responses could be interpreted as You can let other people (then Gendo) in your heart. (Not what she said but close enough if that is what you want/need to hear) a negative interpretation would be that she's yust as much a doll to the commander as she is.(volume 8 stage 56 jealousy).

Meanwhile Gendo seemed to be a monogamist. Being first with Yui then Naoko and then Ritsuki afther each death.

It seems like one of those couples that does not live together, Ritsuku gives the impression that her life is going nowhere especialy afther her cat dies, but her decision to blow up the spare Rei's is yust weird. She clearly want's more attention but she is very destructive in her ways and knows this. Gendo does punish her for that and the relation is pretty much over at this point.

But then still she want's to die together with Gendo in a murder suicide situation blowing up central dogma. Like what is up with that woman. Why spend that much time and energy in something that looked so casual. She could have yust quit her job and go back to her grandma (she is alive in the manga).

Seeing a alternative ending with a "will they miss me when i'm gone" followed by a YOLO I quit would be fun. With Giving Shinji the details abouth Rei origin.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”