Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion. Chit-chatty conversations like "Pen-Pen is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" also belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:38 pm

This one relevant for this thread?

Though this will make everyone happy.
SPOILER: Show
Image


Kendrix's prophecy-
SPOILER: Show
Image


Kaji-misato
SPOILER: Show
Image

I haven't read this thread completely yet. So i don't know if these were posted earlier. Sorry if that's the case
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

Blockio
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
Age: 21
Posts: 1298
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Blockio » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 pm

Given that 2020, this is a rather nice thread to revive. I shall contribute some fluff from my image folders as well.
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[imghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671889844581957645/744377624326832158/Asuka_Heart.png][/img]
Image
Image
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ Joseki
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:18 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:
SPOILER: Show
Image

Fixed it.

SPOILER: Show
Image

If Rei smiled a little, it could have been perfect.Maybe this one-
SPOILER: Show
Image
Oh,i have this one for a while. Love the colour scheme. But who's the girl in the bottom left corner? I don't think that body figure is of Asuka's.
Image
Image
^Depression,anyone?
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:38 am

SPOILER: Show

EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

Shamsiel-kun
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1188
Joined: Oct 09, 2014
Location: Above/Below sea level
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:54 am

The new Osakan Angel is terrifying:

SPOILER: Show
Image


More info:
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:06 am

^
Thanks for ruining tomatoes for me,the only thing i love in salad.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1462
Joined: Jun 19, 2016
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:58 pm

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:The new Osakan Angel is terrifying:

SPOILER: Show
Image


More info:


Reminds me of a certain mega drive altered beast boss called Octeyes that is just all eyes and lobs eyes at you :lol:
SPOILER: Show
Image
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequal As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Pretty sure everyone has seen em already. Still,have to post these.
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 1135
Joined: Apr 01, 2014
Location: The state of Denial

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:44 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:Image


KITTIES!
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.


Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:15 am

Not a fanart,but
seems pretty accurate to me  SPOILER: Show
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

C.T.1290
Clockiel
Clockiel
Age: 29
Posts: 429
Joined: Apr 22, 2017
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby C.T.1290 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:06 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Not a fanart,but
seems pretty accurate to me  SPOILER: Show
Image

Quite possibly the closet thing to a live action Evangelion as we can get. You sort of missed one thing though; the guy who treats the girl special while not having much regards for the main protagonist.
Nobody special. Not important. Not significant. Just a nobody.

”MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!”

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:24 am

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Quite possibly the closet thing to a live action Evangelion as we can get.

The eva oppo commercial? That was awesome,atleast IMO.
You sort of missed one thing though; the guy who treats the girl special while not having much regards for the main protagonist.

It took me a moment to get that :lol:.I would have added it if I had made that.

Edit: Just.....:facepalm:
SPOILER: Show
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

Derantor
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 304
Joined: Oct 20, 2019
Location: Floating around Tokyo 3
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Derantor » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:23 am

View Original PostBerserker wrote:It took me a moment to get that :lol:.I would have added it if I had made that.

I don't get it. Are we talking about the self-insert of the male audience?

Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:46 am

It's about gendo and stacker. Think about that-
the guy who treats the girl special while not having much regards for the main protagonist.

Edit: Little addition-father like figure to the blue haired girl.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

FelipeFritschF
Shamshel
Shamshel
Age: 23
Posts: 290
Joined: Sep 12, 2014
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FelipeFritschF » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:18 am

This artist here has apparently re-emerged after 10 years and they do some fantastic art. Mostly A/S but tons of other happy, fluffy, and quite frankly stunning artwork.


Berserker
Embryo
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:54 am

^Kinda reminded me of this one
SPOILER: Show
Image


Repost,but had to...
SPOILER: Show
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 1135
Joined: Apr 01, 2014
Location: The state of Denial

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Forgive me for being out of the loop regarding the mobile game, but what unit does Suzunami Kotone pilot?
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.


Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 5127
Joined: Jul 27, 2010
Location: Germany
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Kendrix » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Blobification:
SPOILER: Show
Image


Book Ends:
SPOILER: Show
Image
Make Clone Love Not Clone War

robersora
First Ancestor
First Ancestor
User avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 4238
Joined: May 17, 2011
Location: Europe, Austria
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby robersora » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:51 pm

^
damn these are awesome!
2Q||3.33 _ 神殺しを行う
Decadent Stoned Slacker Socialist

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 1147
Joined: Jun 12, 2015
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:04 pm

I'm always fond of these kind of images
SPOILER: Show
Image
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu


Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat and General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests