Favorite Eva Art/Fanart?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

glitz2hard
Adam

Favorite Eva Art/Fanart?

•      
  •      

Postby glitz2hard » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:19 am

I was wondering what some of y'all's favorite art from the series is (fan art or legitimate art from the show/movie). Of course, the art should probably be the right aesthetic for EoE, considering I'm going to use one of these for the cover art (and back art) for a custom EoE vinyl I'm ordering. But it doesn't have to be. I also just really wanna see some of your favorite art!

Also, if you guys are interested in ordering a copy yourself, mine's running for 75 bucks or so. If you need the information, just PM me.

Here are some images I think are cool (basic bitch incoming)!
SPOILER: Show
Image (would hafta be cropped a bit)
Image (different lighting, grainier)Image OBVIOUSLY up for consideration. really hoping i can find i higher res version of this one if i end up using it, and maybe one with the original coloring. this looks tinted

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Favorite Eva Art/Fanart?

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:31 am

Binge through the pic threads for fanarts. It will never end. Can't tell about official arts though.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

glitz2hard
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby glitz2hard » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 am

(i was asking for opinions, not favors. bruh)

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Yeah,i know that. But since 95% people on this community is offline nowadays,you won't get a lot(maybe never) of opinions/answers. However,most people posted many fanarts in the early days and mentioned their favourite ones in the pic threads(I've read through 3 threads).
Whatever,since you asked-
favourite fanarts  SPOILER: Show
gif+fanart

Not a big fan of official arts though,except for the unit 1 with wings of light one,which i'm looking for. But can't seem to find one with good resolution.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”