Asuka isn't Justified

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Asuka isn't Justified

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:14 pm

View Original PostHopelessromantic wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-worst-things-asuka-did/amp/

All the more reason why I despise Asuka.

What I really want to see is her get on her knees in front of Shinji and apologize for everything she’s done. That would really be a plus for fan service.

User has been warned for use of click-bait and obstinate refusal to watch the show they feel qualified to argue with others about.

:facepalm:

I could write a whole thing here but I feel its already been said, all I'm going to say is this reminds me of the toxic bullshit that drove me out of this fandom in 2002 because I got so tired of crap like this going Asuka deserved it, Shinji should have totally raped her cos she's a bitch and she had the none consenting wanking off coming.

These responses always comes from people who have watched the show and only see the surface level of the characters and have not looked in to the deeper themes or understood that both Shinji and Asuka are equally flawed and the relationship at this point is highly toxic and they both still have a lot to work out and post EOE is their chance for growth and change.

Instead, they just want to pick a side and beat their (So called Alpha male chest) while not getting that their own actions are highly toxic and they need to take a good long look in the mirror and reevaluate themselves.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequal As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:26 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I never saw any of the Back to the Future movies (true story!)

I...I'm not alone anymore. :w00t:
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 29 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

C.T.1290
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 am

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I never saw any of the Back to the Future movies (true story!),

Wait, seriously? You never saw Back to the Future before!? Where have you been this whole time!? Not criticizing, just a little shocked.

And I do agree, maybe hating on Asuka is getting pretty old for everyone here. I know, I’m not without blame here. I’m well aware of that kind of shit I did here, now I’m wanting to move on from that. Like I said earlier before, the kids needs some serious therapy. I can’t stress this well enough.
Nobody special. Not important. Not significant. Just a nobody.

”MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!”

Return to “Evangelion Discussion”