[Fic] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Little Angel

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

CoolJosh2002
Embryo

[Fic] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Little Angel

•      
  •      

Postby CoolJosh2002 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:45 am

Hi all, I'm a new user here at EvaGeeks but have lurked around here accountless for a while.

I am writing an Eva fic and decided to post it here because I feel it would get some attention here as well as on FF.net.

So, what is my story? Well, does anyone remember an old Spacebattles forum called Little Angel on My Shoulder? For anyone who doesn't, basically it was a massive, not very well connected group of various people writing stories about how the Angels survived as Shoulder Angels after they died, with each Angel having distinct personalities that developed over the forums run. Well I decided to take the idea in an attempt to make a complete AU coherent story starting from Episode 1 and going all the way through to EoE. It starts out rather like the anime we all know and love, but as the story continues, we see some changes, mainly by the Angels being around after they "die", and how some things and interactions between characters change.

Current Status: 20 Chapters Available!

So there we go. Note that many elements from Rebuild and the Manga are going to appear in this story, so don't let the fact that changes may not be too many just yet, they'll get bigger, I promise. Bear with me as earlier chapters aren't as long or fleshed out as later ones. I'll probably go back and rewrite some earlier chapters once the Story finishes.

Also, note on Shippings, Shinji/Asuka, that's what I'm going for here. Shinji/Rei is sibling like, just to note for anyone who has shipping preferences.

I will update the forum with Chapter updates as I continue, Chapter 20 should be complete in a couple days time, just give me a little bit to get it done and write new stuff around adapted Episode stuff.

Thanks!
Josh
Last edited by CoolJosh2002 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

CoolJosh2002
Embryo

Re: [Fic] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Little Angel

•      
  •      

Postby CoolJosh2002 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:29 am

So I know I said Chapter 20 should be done in a couple days... it's been about 2 weeks.

I apologise about this, but Chapter 20 is being worked on! It's nearing completion, I just keep getting more ideas for the Chapter, and it just keeps growing. To note, the Chapter is about 13,000 Words currently, and I still have an entire extra scene of content I want to write. So it might be a bit longer until the Chapter releases, but it will be worth it I guarantee.

Josh (Who is currently writing with very cold hands...)

CoolJosh2002
Embryo

Re: [Fic] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Little Angel

•      
  •      

Postby CoolJosh2002 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 am

Hey! How's everyone been since my last update? Well I have something for you...

Chapter 20: Unit-02, Lift Off!

:w00:

With that being said, it's time to reveal the title of the next chapter! And it will be...

Moment, Heart, Together!

Maybe that will give you an idea of what will happen next chapter!

Anyway, I'll try not to take too long to get the next chapter out, but I shouldn't make any promises. We'll see what happens.
Josh

Return to “Fanfiction”