Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Gundam (In All Its Incarnations) Mk. II

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Attempted to get through the seventh episode of Seed earlier today but once again, the common denominator of the annoyance of all is Flay Allster. While I was elated to see Tolle and Sai reprimanding her for her crude act of revealing Kira was a Coordinator back in Artemis and demanding that she apologize to Kira, just one day without taking a shower isn't going to spoil your "beauty" so calm down bitch cause even Sai is getting tired of that bullshit.
"What kind of drugs do you take?!" - Lisa (The Room)

Blockio
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:26 am

View Original PostGus Hanson wrote:Attempted to get through the seventh episode of Seed earlier today but once again, the common denominator of the annoyance of all is Flay Allster. While I was elated to see Tolle and Sai reprimanding her for her crude act of revealing Kira was a Coordinator back in Artemis and demanding that she apologize to Kira, just one day without taking a shower isn't going to spoil your "beauty" so calm down bitch cause even Sai is getting tired of that bullshit.

I see you're having much of the same experience as I did with that part of the show.
In three episodes, you'll get a much needed breather from her presence, and in about ten more she'll be mostly sidelined, so look forward to that
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Gus Hanson
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:02 pm

^ Glad to hear that.

In other news, Bellri's seiyuu Mark Ishii has recovered from his illness and will report back to work on his voiceover projects:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... us/.161297

Blockio
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Oh yeah, those are definitely good news.

But yeah, my time with early Seed was rough to say the least. If not for Flaga, Lacus and two characters you haven't met yet, I'm not sure if I'd have made it through.
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Gus Hanson
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Gundam Narrative set to be released by Right Stuf on October 6:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily- ... -6/.161374

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:07 pm

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics||MAL
Avatar: Mahou Shoujo Rapture Asuka : "Slice them up with your magical karambit, chu!"

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Re: Gundam (In All Its Incarnations) Mk. II BP

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am

Oy, it's supposed to have just one arm

If you're going do a homage, do it right.
"It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass." - FofR, TrivialBeing.net Webmaster

"I blame teenage girls for everything." - Dr. Dave

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Blockio
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:25 am

And the head is on!

Really liking this redesign, probably gonna get the inevitable HG of it

Blockio
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:21 am

So, Build Divers Re:Rise is continuing to be quite something; I was not expecting this whatsoever when I started it, especially in comparison to its abysmal predecessor, but this is shaping up to be one of my favorite Gundam shows all in all, there's just so much heart and hype in it

Gus Hanson
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Blockio
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Oooo, that's cool. And surprisingly not 500 bucks this time around.

Also, neat that it includes both the original and Remaster version

Return to “Anime and Manga”