Loop Theory (I Really was born to meet you)

The fate of SPOILERS is also the joy of speculation.
Readers enter at their own risk.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Jurrasic
Tunniel

Re: Loop Theory (I Really was born to meet you)

•      
  •      

Postby Jurrasic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:16 am

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Well, see, the Kaworu lines aren't enough to justify any sorta loop theory or time-bending stuff.

Oh without a doubt. There is much more, including how Neo-NERV looks like EoE's invasion of NERV by SEELE and UN forces took place during the resumed 3rd Impact but had a radically different ending then the EoE invasion which allowed the story to continue 'this time', The blood streak on the moon placed during EoE being in place, as well as going through the line of previous (and upcoming?) Kawaru clone coffins, etc. etc. (Dammit I said I wasn't going to restart this! :facepalm: )

Anyway I am going to read Reichu's link now tho. I am certainly still open to the possibility that this is all red herrings, but there just seem to be too many of these that need a lot of twisting around to discredit this theory. Occam's razor dosen't like it. :emogendo:

Sorry to revive the long dead horse, but seeing the first 10mins of the final movie on YT has gotten me right back into Evangelion all over again. ^_^
"Yes ladies and gentlemen, in France Asuka swears like a sailor and confirms that she's the butch of her apparent lesbian relationship with Mari, Mari insults people that ignore her, and Shinji Ikari tells to Sakura Suzuhara and Misato Katsuragi to go fuck themselves!" -ElMariachi

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:22 am

View Original PostJurrasic wrote:The blood streak on the moon placed during EoE being in place

When you compare them, you'll find the EoE streak is visible from the Earth's surface, whereas the NTE streak is considerably smaller, we only see it when we see the area Mk.06 is held, not from any previous shots of the moon
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:40 am

:lol: We gotta a lotta people mistaking a time skip for a time loop. That, too, is nonsense.
Live-Action Lofi Hip Hop Radio beats to relax/study to

Details about the making of the video here.

Thesufferingpumpkin
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Thesufferingpumpkin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:18 am

The blood stain on the moon in the second rebuild was there because during the second impact blood spewed from it and hit the moon, this is confirmed via a deleted storyboard/scene

ShikinamiBogard
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ShikinamiBogard » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:31 am

ohhh well, i have a Theory about this, maybe is a loop, but not by the same characters, maybe be the reincarnation of them, like the buddhism , i have it on spanish maybe translate later and post it here.

https://shikinamibogard.wordpress.com/2020/08/17/roe-teoria-del-loop-reencarnacion/

Return to “Evangelion 3.0+1.0 [SPOILERS]”