What is the most powerful Eva?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: What is the most powerful Eva?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:15 am

The pilot has nothing to do with if an Eva can go into beastmode or not. Anyone who has the codes to it can trigger it.

And while I agree that during normal operation, Asuka and Mari are probably the better pilots, at the scale of power we're talking about here that simply doesn't matter.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

ROOK13
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ROOK13 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:03 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:The pilot has nothing to do with if an Eva can go into beastmode or not. Anyone who has the codes to it can trigger it.

When did i say that only Asuka or mari can activate beast mode?i know anyone can activate it.

And about the power if eva 13: it has the strength to wield 2 lance at once,it can fly/levitate,its levitation speed is huge and it has an awakened state.

And i just said,from my POV,this combination is best-
eva 13,
Pilot-asuka and mari
Beast mode

Nothing else to say.

Sorry,still has some problem with the quoting thingy
Sympathy for seeds of life

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:41 pm

As far as the main 3 go, honestly unit 02. It put up a hell of a fight against JSSDF forces and units 05-13. Back then, when Asuka had full control of 02's AT Field, the power and the impression it left on me complete with the celestial choir singing amped up the feeling of dominance over any other unit before it. Even though 02 lost the Eva series battle due to Longinus Ex Machina, it did put up a valiant effort before being Cannibal Holocausted.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:33 pm

View Original PostROOK13 wrote:If you say the original series,then i would say,most def post zeruel unit 1.

She's a complete beast even before that. You don't have to look any further than her escape from Leliel or how she completely demolishes Zeruel simply by throwing her ATF at him.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”