Cleaned-Up/Hi-Res Scans of Revival of Evangelion Poster

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

ApolloIVtv
Adam

Cleaned-Up/Hi-Res Scans of Revival of Evangelion Poster

•      
  •      

Postby ApolloIVtv » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:32 am

I could never find any high resolution scans of this so I scanned a real copy I bought online and cleaned it up as best as I could with the tools available to me. It's technically one of those mini-posters rather than a full-sized poster but it should be at a solid enough resolution for anyone wanting to use it for anything.

[edit] I've realized the photos in the spoiler section still aren't the full resolution so you can download the highest resolution ones from here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6vkKgAd1a9ZtFzo97

Enjoy!

SPOILER: Show
Front

Back

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Cleaned-Up/Hi-Res Scans of Revival of Evangelion Poster

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:11 pm

Oo, those look neat. Thanks for scanning them!
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Fan Works”