Fan Made DVD sets

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Robowang
Embryo

Fan Made DVD sets

•      
  •      

Postby Robowang » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Does anyone know of a torrent or download for some kind of fan-designed "ultimate set"? Something with "the best" subtitle translation, the dub track, maybe even all placed over a blu-ray rip?

I haven't had much luck searching, but someone has to have something like this available...

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Re: Fan Made DVD sets

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:41 pm

I'm fairly certain that asking for specific sources for pirated content goes against the TOS of the forum; if you know where to look, you'll find plenty stuff like that.

If you don't know where to look, keep your nose out of that stuff entirely, or chances are you'll catch a virus that might just brick your system
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”