New UCC Canned Coffee design and figures

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Myself and NaveryW (maybe Sachi too, I forget) had UCC coffee at Fanime 2010. To quote NaveryW, UCC coffee "tastes exactly like canned coffee with milk". Personally, I could barely taste the milk in my can, the coffee flavor was pretty overpowering.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Canned coffee in Japan is in general quite good, and it offers a lot of variety too (good for morning, good for evening, good for midnight etc; or using Brazil beans vs Blue Mountain blend vs Kilimanjaro beans etc ; black vs white vs white without sugar) UCC is not that big in canned coffee business but still they offer quite a range of canned coffee drinks: http://www.ucc.co.jp/product/drink/
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JoeD80
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby JoeD80 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I've seen UCC coffee in most of the vending machines that I've seen in Tokyo. They are probably one of the bigger canned brands. Best thing about the vending machines in Japan is they give out the coffee cans *hot*! I love it.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: New UCC Canned Coffee design and figures

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:03 pm

That's a thread necro right there. But new weird Eva merch is always a good thing :chuckles:
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:37 pm

Wanted to share this but didn't think it warranted its own topic. :P
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”