Which Eva character(s) do you have/feel a personal connection to?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

Which Eva character(s) do you have/feel a personal connection to?

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Personally, I feel with Shinji the most because of how unsure he is in life like myself. He questions himself and the world around him, then determines his place in the world because of it...usually in a negative way (much like I do myself. :| )

I've listed many of the similarities between Shinji and I in various other posts, just check around my post history and you'd see how. :wink:

But what are YOUR guys' thoughts? What characters do YOU personally relate to and why. :D

(Also got a tooth pulled today, that's fun. Have to use my phone cause I don't want to.be drooling all over my computer. :irked: )
"Eva broke me so hard...I fell in love with it HARDER. Now I think Shinji x Kaworu is the hottest couple in all of Eva...yeah nothing wrong here." -This Boi

(Youtube: Nario, the one with the Ness Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: [λ3]Nyo#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using for anyone who wants contact me outside of the forums.)

~Nyo :3

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Which Eva character(s) do you have/feel a personal connection to?

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:39 pm

For me, its Asuka. You can go digging into the early days of the forum for longer form answers, but the gist of it is that, allowing that her situation was exaggerated for dramatic effect, I could see a lot of my (late teen) self in her.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics||MAL
Avatar: Mahou Shoujo Rapture Asuka : "Slice them up with your magical karambit, chu!"

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”