What if Mark 06 was an Adam?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Mr. M
Sachiel
Sachiel

What if Mark 06 was an Adam?

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. M » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:36 pm

From some evidences we can get from the 3 entrance of RoE, I think that Mark 06 it's (Not) Just an Evangelion.
1. In 1.0 the Base of Taghba, on the Moon, is also refered As "Site of Extraction". So, the Mark 06 (Covered with NGE's Lilith Mask... Creepy) is Not just being created there, but it seems that was FOUND in there.

2. In 2.0 we discovered that in the Rebuild timeline there are FOUR Adams. We also found that the SEELE is doing something "unusual" with the Mark 06, who's refered as "The TRUE Evangelion, who's going to make faith to Lilith's Pact." Fuyutzuki also reveals that SEELE wants to make an Impact with this Mark 06, stating that "they want to use a REAL GOD".

3. In 3.0, we find out that Eva 13 is one of the survived Adams, so making one of them like an Eva it's Not that complicated. Also, Mark 09, a basical copy of Mark 06, has got some powers that makes it look like a Divinity, in fact is referred as "Adam's Vessel" by Mari.

In conclusion, for me Mark 06 was an Adam, survived on the Moon and that used by SEELE to make an Impact between 2.0 and 3.0. What do you think?
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

Akko
Adam

Re: What if Mark 06 was an Adam?

•      
  •      

Postby Akko » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:03 am

Evangelion is like a black hole. Just as you thought you got away, it sucks you right back in.

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: What if Mark 06 was an Adam?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:09 am

There's also been a great deal of discussion about the vessel of Adam part and how that might indicate that it's not an actual Adam in various threads of Reichu's theories, although I don't exactly remember the exact details
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”