Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

AnimEigo to release Megazone 23

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:40 pm

It's still unknown whether it will be only the 1985 OVA or the entire 3 part series but this is extremely great news for me who is a fan:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... ct/.145547
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: AnimEigo to release Megazone 23

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 pm

View Original PostGus Hanson wrote:It's still unknown whether it will be only the 1985 OVA or the entire 3 part series

From the link you give:
The project will only remake the Megazone 23 and Megazone 23 Part II original video anime releases.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Yeah, but I thought the news was that there will be a Kickstarter for the original OVA series being released after being out of print for so long. Must've assumed wrong... :tongue:
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:35 pm

The power of Kickstarter rings true here since the first two OVA episodes of Megazone 23 will be released on Blu Ray! And it reached that goal in a day, that's how much fans want to see this happen. Drenched with loads of goodies too for those who want to experience the behind the scenes aspect as well. ^_^

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... ay/.150172

Return to “Anime and Manga”