'Fuyutsuki meeting Seele agent on houseboat' not found.

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

scorpew
Embryo

'Fuyutsuki meeting Seele agent on houseboat' not found.

•      
  •      

Postby scorpew » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:31 am

Hello people,

I was re-watching NGE (on Netflix, because it's easier while I know some changes were done) due to the 3.0+1.0 trailer and because the first time I watched it, I couldn't appreciate many things as I wasn't aware of how subliminal the plot was (I was constantly waiting to a character to directly tell me what happened during the serie or something), but now I know much more and the plot is more interesting.

Well, I finished watching episode 21, but I couldn't understand many things, so, I went to the episode 21 wiki page and read all the plot (still don't understand what the hell was Kanji doing), but then I realize that the 'On-Air Version Differences' section tells this:

The scene of Fuyutsuki meeting the agent sent by Gendo/Seele on the houseboat is not included.

I haven't seen that scene, neither on Netflix or in one spanish anime site I use.

Has someone any clue about this scene?

Perhaps, it can also be that I watched this scene but didn't realize that they were in a houseboat, tell me so.

Thanks.
Last edited by scorpew on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: 'Fuyutsuki meeting Seelse agent on houseboat' not found.

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Here, scene that starts C070, C310.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

scorpew
Embryo

Re: 'Fuyutsuki meeting Seelse agent on houseboat' not found.

•      
  •      

Postby scorpew » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:12 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Here, scene that starts C070, C310.

Whoops, yes I have watched that scene, but didn't realize they were on a houseboat. Thanks.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”