'Fuyutsuki meeting Seele agent on houseboat' not found.

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

scorpew
Embryo

'Fuyutsuki meeting Seele agent on houseboat' not found.

•      
  •      

Postby scorpew » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:31 am

Hello people,

I was re-watching NGE (on Netflix, because it's easier while I know some changes were done) due to the 3.0+1.0 trailer and because the first time I watched it, I couldn't appreciate many things as I wasn't aware of how subliminal the plot was (I was constantly waiting to a character to directly tell me what happened during the serie or something), but now I know much more and the plot is more interesting.

Well, I finished watching episode 21, but I couldn't understand many things, so, I went to the episode 21 wiki page and read all the plot (still don't understand what the hell was Kanji doing), but then I realize that the 'On-Air Version Differences' section tells this:

The scene of Fuyutsuki meeting the agent sent by Gendo/Seele on the houseboat is not included.

I haven't seen that scene, neither on Netflix or in one spanish anime site I use.

Has someone any clue about this scene?

Perhaps, it can also be that I watched this scene but didn't realize that they were in a houseboat, tell me so.

Thanks.
Last edited by scorpew on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reichu
Death True True
Death True True

Re: 'Fuyutsuki meeting Seelse agent on houseboat' not found.

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Here, scene that starts C070, C310.
What if... Kaworu bonded with Misato instead of Shinji, and the two of them were siblings?
Father Brother Lover Mother (AO3, FF.net)
The path to an alternate Third Impact has reached stage 19 (5/22)!

scorpew
Embryo

Re: 'Fuyutsuki meeting Seelse agent on houseboat' not found.

•      
  •      

Postby scorpew » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:12 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Here, scene that starts C070, C310.

Whoops, yes I have watched that scene, but didn't realize they were on a houseboat. Thanks.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”