[RUMOR] Hideaki Anno directing Shin Ultraman

This is for discussion pertaining to Hideaki Anno's live-action "Shin" films, such as Shin Godzilla, Shin Ultraman, and Shin Kamen Rider.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Shin Ultraman (rumor?)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:33 pm

My reaction to the news, hoping it's a hoax... fuck, please let this be a lie...
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Shin Eva - Official Social Media

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Which will come first: Winds of Winter or 3.0+1.0?
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Re: [RUMOR] Hideaki Anno directing Shin Ultraman

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:24 pm

Please keep in mind, this is a tabloid we are talking about. Don't get overly excited (yay Anno Ultraman), or overly angry (as some think it means Eva delays). It's not official, and it's too early to get upset.

Also, splitting this from the Shin Eva - Official Social Media thread for obvious reasons.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:38 am

Confirmed fake, we can all live a happy life now

https://news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainmen ... 70018.html

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:24 am

On one hand, cheers that Shin Eva will still go uninterrupted (but I already knew that).

On the other hand, Shin Ultraman would have been THE BOMB, and anyone planting that idea in my head to begin with without it ever actually being made is sinful.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Great jokes folks :rolleyes:
SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Live-Action "Shin" & Other Khara Projects!”