Enneagram of Personality

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

OedipusX
Embryo

Enneagram of Personality

•      
  •      

Postby OedipusX » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Has anyone here taken the enneagram personality test? My result is a 4w5 and it is very much an accurate classification.

I'm curious what other Eva fans would be classified as. I assume most would also be 4 or 5s, given the way Eva is and what people relate to it tend to be like, at least from what I've seen.

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Enneagram of Personality

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Hmm, never seen this one before. Both forms of the test gave me the same result, which is mildly impressive in itself, and I came out as 9w1 (sexual variant), which seems not too far out as far as the descriptions go.

Not remotely near your result, but then, I'm far from your usual Eva fan as well.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

OedipusX
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby OedipusX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:18 am

Interesting result. You're definitely not the average Eva (or anime) fan since you're in your 70s, but maybe my assumption is faulty.

This page might give you more info on your type:

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9

It's the official website for the Enneagram Institute. I would have linked to them in the OP but they want payment for their tests. The tests on the first website I linked are free, but might not be as accurate/extensive.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:38 am

I'm a 1w9. Do I win?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:05 am

Got 6w5 and 9w1.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Answering while slightly the worse for wear, and thus quite candid, the classic test gave me
You are most likely a type 1 or 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 1w9

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 5 - 9
Type 1 - 9
Type 8 - 8.3
Type 3 - 8
Type 9 - 6.3
Type 7 - 6
Type 2 - 5
Type 4 - 4.3

and the variant one
You are most likely a type 1 (the Reformer) with 1w9 wing.

Self-preservation variant

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:29 am

I got a 6w5 which seemed pretty accurate from what I've read on the website. 6 is the Loyalist.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Wow fuck, I'm a 6 :facepalm: So, basically, all I am is a poor animal that's need to relie on others to survive, like I clinge on them like a motherfucking disgusting slug to you'r arm with all the glue/snot awfully sticky.

I admit, this is me. How many time since I first joined internet social networks at 13, I've always been clingy to many many many many many differents people to resolve my issues until they couldn't breath with me suffocating them, warping around their neck?

Deep inside of me, a part of me know, but...

It hurt to reconise it so straightforwadly. It's is a disgusting, pathetic part of me that's I wanted to forget! Even insects have more independence and dignity than me!
I didn't want to, and never did, and will never want to accept this part of me, in a way that's mean advancing by my own forces and will alone. .. I will always need the assistance of others.

However, if I become too confident in myself I risk to be really prideful, stupid, foolish, friviol, and arrogant. And so in some way, I would still be in the need of others, right?

So basically, either way I'm fucked, then.

Then, I'm just it then. Just a fucking animal that's would'nt survive in the wide jungle of the world without all the too many crutches doing the work for me.

And I only use others to feel better and/or do what I want/need to do.

I hate myself.

"How disgusting."

But the worse is, I am a hypocrite, cause this situation is conveniant for me well, so it avoid me being shaked off of my little world and beliefs :shrug: :shakehead:

Ps: Please please to those having 6 too, pretty please don't take this message for yourself/too at heart. Even if psychological projection gonna be inevitable in this topic, remember that's you are yourself. And I am myself.

I hope my message will drive no one to...You know. You should not be the bearer too of my own, disgusting feelings and disillusion.

Take care :heart:
Ban me forever.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”