Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:02 pm

^
Well, let's keep it going then  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 am

^Now that one's super cute!
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:51 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^
Well, let's keep it going then  SPOILER: Show

Shinji is a lucky boy.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:58 pm

child of Lilith wrote:Now that one's super cute!
Joseki wrote:Shinji is a lucky boy.

Yes, Shinji is a lucky boy  SPOILER: Show
So very lucky  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Any one want to translate?  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

ErgoProxy
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby ErgoProxy » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Apparently -
Dare? (Who?)
Arigatou (Thank you)
Anta koso dare yo? (Who are you?)

- it's their (02 and 09) first exchange in 3.33 on Wunder's hull with a flashback cut to their (00 and 02) phone "conversation" from 2.22.

This site helped me a great deal. I can only hope though that Google Translate was not wrong. Google Translate is always wrong. :wink:
JUSTICE & MERCY

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:03 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Any one want to translate?  SPOILER: Show

Screams PTSD. Otherwise it would’ve been Rei instead of Asuka in Unit 3 back then.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 am

View Original PostErgoProxy wrote:Apparently -

- it's their (02 and 09) first exchange in 3.33 on Wunder's hull with a flashback cut to their (00 and 02) phone "conversation" from 2.22.

This site helped me a great deal. I can only hope though that Google Translate was not wrong. Google Translate is always wrong. :wink:

Thank you for that link ^_^
Happy Moment  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Rei and Water  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:51 pm

More Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:03 am

^

More Asuka is always a good thing, there's never enough Asuka.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:29 am

More Asuka Can Be Arranged (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
And a little more Asuka, because why not? (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:25 pm

When was the last time Evangelion was on a stream service?
https://youtu.be/13nSISwxrY4
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:00 pm

^ I wanna say "never" is the answer

Asuka Loves The Idea  SPOILER: Show
And Rei's Excited Too  SPOILER: Show

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:01 pm

It was on Hulu in Japan a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's still there.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:49 pm

'Tis The Season :) (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Perhaps people should post Christmas themed Eva pics?

My pics are not Christmas themed; but still....
SPOILER: Show
Surprise Halloween pic!Image
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:37 am

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:

Careful with that hand, Asuka... :devil:
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:42 pm

Gendo strikes again:
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:33 pm

You Have (No) Eyes (Semi-NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”