Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Blockio » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:38 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Hey guys please start posting some pictures while you compare folder size, thanks ^_^

Alride

Have your daily dose of EU images - today, some stuff on the T-RIDEN-T  SPOILER: Show
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:44 pm

^ Why does the T-RIDEN-T look like a Berserk Fury?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:57 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:How do you archive them? I only have a folder with a bit more than hundreds of pics but it's a total mess and I don't know how to fix it.

Folders by who's in them; nothing more clever (no metadata, tags, or anything). The largest folder is about 1000 (that's Shinji + Kaworu, as it happens). Every now and then I check for unintended duplicates - sorting by size finds the majority of those easily enough.

Now have a picture:
SPOILER: Show

Or two:

Or more:

And yet more:
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 pm

^ Huh, I would have thought it would be more complicated.

Friends  SPOILER: Show
Mari being inappropriate  SPOILER: Show
How cute  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby hui43210 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 am

Was looking through my image files and found this random fanart circa 2012-2013. Very random ship, but kinda cute. ^_^

ImageImage
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 am

I support this ship with my whole heart.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:47 am

Quite the exotic ship.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:56 am

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:Was looking through my image files and found this random fanart circa 2012-2013. Very random ship, but kinda cute. ^_^

ImageImage

I've seen this before its a great little comic :devil:

【今更】ゆりヴィレ!【11/11】 | むむむのム [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=32099962
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

vito
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby vito » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Asuka

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:29 pm

View Original Postvito wrote:Asuka

Time to kick some angel ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta gum.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:34 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Time to kick some angel ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta gum.

Dammit, why didnt I think of that one, it fits too perfectly xD
Will so steal this caption
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Love at first sight  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:11 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Love at first sight  SPOILER: Show

Damn you artists, stop toying with me heart

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:57 pm

Two coloured versions of the manga page:

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:31 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:Two coloured versions of the manga page:

Such a bittersweet and cute ending. Even if I didnt quite get any of it when I was reading it for the first time at like 1am after being sick the entire day.

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Smile - Death and Rebirth  SPOILER: Show
Smile - NGE Ep 6  SPOILER: Show
Smile 1.11  SPOILER: Show

Bonus Smile - Manga  SPOILER: Show

On a completely different note, should I be concerned that I have all four of those saved on my harddrive?

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:38 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:On a completely different note, should I be concerned that I have all four of those saved on my harddrive?

Why would you be concerned? It's a wonderful smile. Besides, where do you think I uploaded them from?

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:22 am

To funny not to post  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:54 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:Two coloured versions of the manga page:

By far the best moment in the manga for me, lovely colouring too.

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:15 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Why would you be concerned? It's a wonderful smile. Besides, where do you think I uploaded them from?

Haha, I see :D

Actually my lock screen for almost a year by now  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:53 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:
Actually my lock screen for almost a year by now  SPOILER: Show

My wallpaper/lock screens from the past three years.
Asuka - I've always liked this picture  SPOILER: Show
My current lock screen - Mari in her pluguit  SPOILER: Show
Mari - the way this one is positioned, touching the apps boops boobs  SPOILER: Show
My first NGE background - Asuka & Rei  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”