Favorite/Least Favorite Angel and Why

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Seele_05
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 04, 2005
Location: Tokyo 3

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Seele_05 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:23 am

Liel, Arael and armisael.....
they all fuck up your ego...leave you without defense mechanisms, and mess with your unconcious.....

....too cool :D
A new adam, and a new eve, all we have to do now, is wait another milenium for fourth impact

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael
User avatar
Posts: 871
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Redneck Paradise

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:49 am

Sachiel= too damn cute
Samshel= gotta love those false? eyes

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1007
Joined: May 17, 2005
Location: TAKE US TO MEHICO

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Space Penis » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:21 pm

Yeah, they're false. The platinum booklets say their a type of mimiesis IIRC, and besides, it can see things directly below it that it wouldn't be able to if was using those "eyes".
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and the End
The Beginning and the End
User avatar
Posts: 9039
Joined: Jun 28, 2007
Location: Visiting forum at random

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:14 am

My favs:
Power-wise-
1.Winner: Ramiel- Particle beam dude, flying fortress
2.Runner-up: Zeruel- Demolition dude, skin better than Eva armor

Looks-wise-
1.Sachiel: Gotta love Sachi!
2.Bardiel/Eva-03: Uber-cool, and menacing!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?
User avatar
Age: 35
Posts: 22964
Joined: Aug 13, 2006
Location: 私の中いる自分の心
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Probably mentioned this somewhere else but oh well.

I like the 3rd because he is such a cute lil Angel ^_^, the 14th because of how much ass-kicking it does, and of course, the 17th because its Kaworu, fufufu.

...And do the 1st (same as the 17th), 2nd, and 18th Angels count? Because they're all fine, too! :P
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Posts: 24046
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: Sailing for the white shores
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Reichu » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:...And do the 1st (same as the 17th)

Yes and no. The physical vessel is different. Many Kaworu fangirls will probably not find her original body especially worthy of the squee.


... 2nd, and 18th Angels count? Because they're all fine, too!

Depends on whether we're defining "Angel" here as "offspring of Adam" or "every single human being that's not a FAR".
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?
User avatar
Age: 35
Posts: 22964
Joined: Aug 13, 2006
Location: 私の中いる自分の心
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:31 pm

Reichu wrote:Many Kaworu fangirls will probably not find her original body especially worthy of the squee.


I dunno....A giant human of light that gets to cause as much mayhem as she wants...Seems pretty appealing to me! :lol: ...Though I'm not necessarily a Kaworu fangirl; I just like all the characters (more or less).

Anyway, thanks for pointing that all out, I appreciate it.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma
User avatar
Posts: 6301
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Attending Physician - AKA: Hell
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:15 pm

Reichu wrote:Many Kaworu fangirls will probably not find her original body especially worthy of the squee.

Given your theory on Kaworu, shouldn't Kaworu fanboys be the one interested in Kaworu's body? Oh, unless you were referring to the lez Kaworu fangirls.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

marmotgirl
Tunniel
User avatar
Posts: 151
Joined: May 02, 2007
Location: Scotland

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby marmotgirl » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:49 pm

BrikHaus wrote:Given your theory on Kaworu, shouldn't Kaworu fanboys be the one interested in Kaworu's body? Oh, unless you were referring to the lez Kaworu fangirls.


Let's leave all this sexuality/gender stratification behind and just say Everyone's Gay For Kaworu :wink: :lol:

Incidentally I've always been rather fond of Sahaquiel...poor bugger was obviously at the back of the queue when they were handing out forms and somehow ended up with the body that would look more at home on the t-shirt of an overweight, sweating hippy throwback dad.
"Dude, it's not that I don't think you're cool or anything but the fact is that that guy is driving a Big Red GTO and you're pissing about in an enraged banana."

flatulant
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 267
Joined: Dec 29, 2006

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby flatulant » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:59 pm

Leliel, because without her, and fanwanks on how she works, I would've never taken an in interest in Quantum Mechanics.
Last edited by flatulant on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sep 04, 2006
Location: I'm actually in a demon

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby CorporalChaos » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:04 pm

flatulant wrote:Leliel, because without her, I would've never and fanwanks on how she works, I would've never taken an in interest in Quantum Mechanics.
er...wut?

Anyway, I like Iruel, Leliel, and Arael. Zeruel is up there somewhere, but its not my favorite.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

flatulant
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 267
Joined: Dec 29, 2006

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby flatulant » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:28 pm

flatulant wrote:Leliel, because without her, and fanwanks on how she works, I would've never taken an in interest in Quantum Mechanics.


I fixed it now. Damn typos.
Last edited by flatulant on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

V
Banned
User avatar
Posts: 2000
Joined: Feb 14, 2007
Location: @the end of the universe

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby V » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:49 pm

Let's leave all this sexuality/gender stratification behind and just say Everyone's Gay For Kaworu


...err...I am decidedly not


I just think Bardiel is so cool; the twisted evil Eva thing he's got going
Who is "Codename V"?....
I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game...so catch me if you can!! (0:50)
"Superior ability breeds superior ambition" -- Spock, Star Trek TOS episode 1.24 "Space Seed"
You say you say you want a REvolution?...
-->It was only after I lost everything, that I realized: I was free to do anything...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10126
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:31 pm

you guys are all idiots! Sachiel is definently #1
the only Angel that wasnt eventually killed by an Eva

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos
User avatar
Posts: 4486
Joined: Jul 21, 2006
Location: Somewhere out there
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby BobBQ » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:43 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:you guys are all idiots! Sachiel is definently #1
the only Angel that wasnt eventually killed by an Eva

The US Navy objects to the latter statement.

Thanatos
Embryo
User avatar
Age: 37
Posts: 28
Joined: Jun 26, 2007
Location: Earth
Gender: Male

favorite angel

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Thanatos » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:41 pm

I'm gonna have to go with Zeruel. He's the complete offensive package. His ranged beam attack blows through multiple layers of armor and destroys unit 1's armor on her chest(well i suppose he sliced at her armor with his arms first). The arms are good from mid to close range(we can assume) And it isn't even scratched by an N^2 mine blown up in its face, and it was smart enough to cover up his core as well.

But all those aspects aside, Zeruel also provided us with a great image. When unit 1 "wakes up", grabs Zeruel 's arm, and pulls him right up in her face. That look on her face is so freaking awesome. And we can thank Zeruel for giving us that moment.
"The one who lacks courage to be a hammer, comes off in the role of the anvil." -Oswald Spengler

20XD6_Tyrant
Banned
User avatar
Posts: 69
Joined: Jul 03, 2007
Location: Lurker at the Threshold

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby 20XD6_Tyrant » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:44 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:you guys are all idiots! Sachiel is definently #1
the only Angel that wasnt eventually killed by an Eva


Only in your mind, scooter.

I'm going to go with Bardiel. Hijacks an Eva, and takes out Rei and Asuka single-handedly before Shinji's Ultimate moment Of Cowardice.(TM)
Apparently, I'm the admin's new(read:old) Chew toy.

felineki
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 406
Joined: Jul 29, 2006

Re: favorite angel

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby felineki » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:54 pm

Thanatos wrote: When unit 1 "wakes up", grabs Zeruel 's arm, and pulls him right up in her face.
And skewers his eye with her horn, no less. It's easy to overlook at first, but if you go back and watch closely, you can see her helmet horn's going right into his eye socket. The manga version of this scene even added some blood dripping out.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Posts: 2780
Joined: May 08, 2007
Location: Fran Sancisco

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:13 pm

hey kudos to whoever made this thread....

mah favorite angel is

Lilith....I have a thing for multilegged, pale-skined chicks with manly bodies and an iron mask with seven eyes...lol im only kidding. I just liked how she splashed down in front of Gendo in EoE Part 2, and how all humanz originated from her...gotta love moma, yeah?

Adam...and I don't mean Kaworu =P
The cause of SI looks really cool in the very few instances it is shown in the series. Wish the new movies would elaborate more on Adam.

Bardiel...cos...he gets down to business

Image

lol! anyways besides that, I like how he hijacked an Eva and used it...oops i mean her...i think...*ahem* and gave Eva acrobatic prowess. And I liked how it was taken out. Very old-samurai-movie-like. Blood wise.

Arael...because she dirtied Asuka's mind. Hehehe. hehehe. hehehe *agh* Arael looks really kool! , and its attack...BAM! HEAVENLY LIGHT! Who knew ascending was so painful...lol. After I read Dante's Inferno....it made me think about Arael's attack again...idano why, but it got me thinking that it was something like Purgatory in a beam. Like by dealing with Asuka directly, the Angel could "purge" Asuka of herself and her sins and what not, but she kept on refusing to remember her memories. ahh anyways thats why.

yeah.

BAM! lol
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Operation Yashima
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 84
Joined: Mar 19, 2007
Location: In the barrel of the posi

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Operation Yashima » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:34 am

Ramiel...I ain't called Operation Yashima f'r nothin'!


Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests