[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:01 am

I really enjoyed that chapter on so many levels :)

SPOILER: Show
Some one is both clever and very sly
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:05 pm

I too really liked this chapter. Honestly, it's probably my favourite of the seven ones in Episode IV so far-- if mainly due to Shinji not fucking cursing at every little thing like he's Australian (I'd know; I'm in Australia).

Here is where I'd put a ShinMari picture, if there were any. Because I'm wholeheartedly expecting at least a soft teasing of it in more of the story.

I think my review leaves more of my opinion, so I'll let it speak for me.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

xfs
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby xfs » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:32 am

I was a little late with review this time so I gave a longer one. Oh one thing I missed in it, Mari is lonely and deserves solace too! So it's good for her to find some with Shinji and other with Rei.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:29 am

Hello everyone!

I have an excerpt for the upcoming chapter I thought you all might like to see. Please enjoy!

Excerpt of Episode IV, Chapter 8  SPOILER: Show
Excerpt from Episode IV: The Last Hope – Chapter 8 – Deep Blue Sea; Gaghiel Surfaces
–––
Seeing as Shinji was away, and she was on call, Mari had arrived at NERV HQ quietly and was wandering around, looking for the Cage where Unit–01 was being stored. When she found it, she wandered inside and made sure no one was around. She walked right in front of the massive horned head, and smiled.

“Hi, Yui.” Mari said to large purple Evangelion. “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? I guess you wouldn’t know, because you’re stuck in that Core, but… I’m back.”

Unit–01’s eyes glowed for a moment, as if trying to respond to Mari’s conversation.

“Nice to see you recognize me.” Mari quipped. “I was afraid you wouldn’t.”

Unit–01’s eyes stayed dark.

“Well, don’t be that way, Yui.” Mari said. “I’ve missed you an awful lot. But I didn’t come here to just say hello. I know no one is going to tell you, but Kyoko is on her way here… with her daughter.”

Unit–01’s eyes lit up brightly and stayed on.

“Yeah, I thought you might like to hear that news.” Mari said happily. “Even better news, Shinji is going out to meet them on the ship transporting Asuka here. I know from that time I visited you in your sleep you wanted them to be together, and I know from their memories they met and were wonderful for each other.” Mari smiled. “I know it’s been a while for them, but I’m sure they’ll remember. Maybe you can prod his memory from your position, seeing as you two sync up all the time. I just want him to be happy. He deserves it, and so does Asuka don’t you think.”

Unit–01’s eyes flashed off and on quickly.

“So, once for yes then…” Mari said. “So, I have to go meet this Dr. Akagi woman for her to give me a physical, but I’ll come see you again later, ok.”

Unit–01’s eyes shut back off.

“Bye, Yui.” Mari said happily to the Evangelion. “It was a wonderful little chat.”
–––

Also, I am just putting this out there, I do hope the constant sync score rankings are something of a fun little quirk at the end of the chapters showing their constant progress with their Evangelions. The quote is from the end of Chapter 8 btw. Mari's score will be up at the end of Chapter 9, seeing as they don't have her data yet.
DarkBluePhoenix wrote:Sync Score Rankings!
Shinji – 51.8% (+4.6%)
Asuka – 45.3% (+7.3%)
Rei – 36.4% (+7.1%)
Mari – Pending
So the new chapter will be out on Saturday, so look for it, as Asuka is coming to town.

The links and status of the saga are below:
Origins Arc - Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 7 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc - Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IX: Daybreak
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:51 am

So many feelings, after how dark my fic got this week I could probably do with seeing something more lighthearted :P

Really looking forward to seeing how this chapter turns out, excited to see their reunion and how you handle it all :)

Also as my FFN review states your last chapter was fantastic. Really love what you're doing.

if mainly due to Shinji not fucking cursing at every little thing like he's Australian (I'd know; I'm in Australia).

It's true, I'm Australian on my dads side and curse far too much. :P Weirdly enough he doesn't tend to curse that much though. Maybe being from the North East of England isn't helping me either.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:21 am

The story will be much more lighthearted for the next few chapters, the darkness won't really come back hard and heavy until midway through Episode V,when shit starts happening (like Arael, Armisael, and Bardiel to name a few issues, let alone Kaworu in Episode VI...) I had enough of the darkness with the origins section Second Impact, The contact experiments, Kyoko killing herself, Shinji being abandoned, Rei I's death, Asuka and her asshole father. Just so much sadness, I'm glad to be writing something happy for a change.

jcmoorehead wrote:It's true, I'm Australian on my dads side and curse far too much. :P Weirdly enough he doesn't tend to curse that much though. Maybe being from the North East of England isn't helping me either.

Just as a point, I do swear a lot, which translates into the story -o-; I'm an American though, with British ancestry, maybe that has something to do with it... who knows...

I know Shinji swearing like a trucker in the beginning may have been a bit shocking, but it just his anger poking through, which with friends, has toned down a bit. But he'll still swear when the time warrants it. I just wanted an angry and disenfranchised Shinji to be realistically angry, leading this first meeting with his father in front of Unit-01 going like this:
DarkBluePhoenix wrote:“NO, I REFUSE!! YOU WON’T CONVINCE ME FATHER, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!” Shinji roared. “YOU CAN GO TO HELL FATHER, AND TAKE THAT FUCKING EVANGELION WITH YOU!!!”
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:36 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:The story will be much more lighthearted for the next few chapters, the darkness won't really come back hard and heavy until midway through Episode V,when shit starts happening (like Arael, Armisael, and Bardiel to name a few issues, let alone Kaworu in Episode VI...)

To be fair that's pretty accurate to the series, gotta have the opportunity to build the characters up before breaking them. I am looking forward to seeing how you handle these chapters. Really excited to see how Mari will blend in with Asuka arriving. I'm sure we're bound to get all sorts of commentary from her on that relationship :P

Will be cool to see how you depict their life with Misato too. I like the additional depth you've added to everything so far, will be cool to see how Asuka fits in and her initial interactions. I'm also really interested in seeing if her or Shinji remember each other or have any inkling of once knowing each other.

I know Shinji swearing like a trucker in the beginning may have been a bit shocking, but it just his anger poking through, which with friends, has toned down a bit.

I didn't mind it so much, I grew up in an area where kids that age swore quite a lot though so it wasn't as shocking for me to see that in someone his age. I suppose compared to what we see in the anime/manga it might have been but then they can't really have the characters doing that in the show. I suppose it's always a weird thing in fiction how to handle language. I tend to not have my characters swear too much, which is weird because I'm really bad for it in real life.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:07 am

Hello everyone!

The new chapter is now up! Now it's time for a certain fiery redhead to come on scene! Also, this is my 150th post on evageeks!

Here for your reading pleasure:
Next week on NGE Legacy:
    Chapter 9 – Dance Dance Revolution; Israfel Divides
And now for the character of the week, the woman, the myth, the legend, Asuka Langley Soryu!

Origins Arc - Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 8 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:32 am

I really enjoyed this chapter it was just so much fun! :asuka_happy:

Where going to need a bigger boat!!!
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:43 am

As my review stated I really enjoyed that chapter, I won't say anything else due to potential spoilers but the various elements brought together here worked really well. Loved the conversation between all the characters and the addition of Hikari into that group changed things in a very good way.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Good evening everyone!

Well with the Sixth Angel now floating upside down somewhere, and the Seventh Angel on the way, I thought this might be an interesting thing to post. I found it on one of my many writing breaks when my mind tends to wander. All the Angels in the story, save for Kaworu.
Family Portrait  SPOILER: Show

Also, below is the first of two or three (haven't decided yet) excerpts for the upcoming chapter. This one isn't too spoilery, it's after the pilots have met.
Excerpt of Episode IV, Chapter 9  SPOILER: Show
Excerpt from Episode IV: The Last Hope – Chapter 9 – Dance Dance Revolution; Israfel Divides
–––
Rei looked up. “Mari, did Dr. Akagi inform you about the sync tests.”

“Oh, shit, yeah, those are this afternoon aren’t they?” Mari said. “Yeah, my first one in such a long time too. And my first one here in Tokyo–3 anyway…”

“Wait we have sync tests after school today?” Asuka asked.

“Yeah, no one told me.” Shinji said.

“Misato knew, didn’t she?” Mari asked. “Dr. Akagi mentioned something.”

“I’m sure she did, she got drunk last night, tends to make her forget things…” Shinji started.

“No need to explain more, Shinji.” Mari said.

“Yeah…” Shinji muttered. “Thanks…”

“So what time are they?” Asuka demanded.

“Right after school.” Mari said. “So we go straight to NERV from here.”

♪Ding dong ding ding… ding dong ding ding♪

“Wonderful…” Shinji said as the four of them traipsed inside.
–––

Hope you enjoyed everything that was posted!

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 8 of 12 Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:05 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Good evening everyone!

Well with the Sixth Angel now floating upside down somewhere, and the Seventh Angel on the way, I thought this might be an interesting thing to post. I found it on one of my many writing breaks when my mind tends to wander. All the Angels in the story, save for Kaworu.
Also, below is the first of two or three (haven't decided yet) excerpts for the upcoming chapter. This one isn't too spoilery, it's after the pilots have met.
Excerpt from Episode IV: The Last Hope – Chapter 9 – Dance Dance Revolution; Israfel Divides
–––
Rei looked up. “Mari, did Dr. Akagi inform you about the sync tests.”

“Oh, shit, yeah, those are this afternoon aren’t they?” Mari said. “Yeah, my first one in such a long time too. And my first one here in Tokyo–3 anyway…”

“Wait we have sync tests after school today?” Asuka asked.

“Yeah, no one told me.” Shinji said.

“Misato knew, didn’t she?” Mari asked. “Dr. Akagi mentioned something.”

“I’m sure she did, she got drunk last night, tends to make her forget things…” Shinji started.

“No need to explain more, Shinji.” Mari said.

“Yeah…” Shinji muttered. “Thanks…”

“So what time are they?” Asuka demanded.

“Right after school.” Mari said. “So we go straight to NERV from here.”

♪Ding dong ding ding… ding dong ding ding♪

“Wonderful…” Shinji said as the four of them traipsed inside.
–––

Hope you enjoyed everything that was posted!

So Misato was clearly living the dream...as usual.... :asuka_miffed:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Good evening again!

This is the second of three excerpts I'll release ahead of the chapter posting on Saturday. Enjoy!
–––
Misato grabbed a few beers and sat across from the two kids. “So, Kaji came up with a plan to counter the Angels.” Misato explained. “According to the MAGI, there is only one way to destroy the Seventh Angel, a perfectly timed and executed simultaneous attack on them both. In other words, you two will need to be perfectly synced up to each other to accomplish this little mission. In order to be in perfect harmony, your biological rhythms must be in perfect sync. To that end, for the next week, you’ll both be doing everything together, save for showering or using the bathroom of course, but besides that, you’ll get up together, eat together, brush your teeth together, and train together.”

Shinji and Asuka jumped and then looked at each other, shocked at what they were hearing.

“Absolutely not!” Asuka said angrily. “Boys and girls can’t live together! It shouldn’t be done after the age of seven!”

“Asuka, I can always replace you with Rei are Mari.” Misato threatened.

“But…” Asuka bemoaned. “Even if we do train it’s impossible!”

“Nothing is impossible, Asuka, now sit down!” Misato said sternly.

Asuka sat down in a huff and glared at Shinji like it was his fault she got yelled at.

“So, the Angel is currently regenerating itself, so we have five days to get you two ready to attack this Angel the moment it wakes up.” Misato continued. “And we do have a way of making it possible, Asuka. Thanks to Kaji, the master attack pattern will be coordinated to this piece of music. If you follow it exactly, you’ll be able to work in sync and completely destroy both targets. We’ll begin your training now and we attack in six days.”

Asuka and Shinji continued to stare at each other until Asuka looked away in a huff.
–––

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:53 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Good evening again!

This is the second of three excerpts I'll release ahead of the chapter posting on Saturday. Enjoy!
–––
Misato grabbed a few beers and sat across from the two kids. “So, Kaji came up with a plan to counter the Angels.” Misato explained. “According to the MAGI, there is only one way to destroy the Seventh Angel, a perfectly timed and executed simultaneous attack on them both. In other words, you two will need to be perfectly synced up to each other to accomplish this little mission. In order to be in perfect harmony, your biological rhythms must be in perfect sync. To that end, for the next week, you’ll both be doing everything together, save for showering or using the bathroom of course, but besides that, you’ll get up together, eat together, brush your teeth together, and train together.”

Shinji and Asuka jumped and then looked at each other, shocked at what they were hearing.

“Absolutely not!” Asuka said angrily. “Boys and girls can’t live together! It shouldn’t be done after the age of seven!”

“Asuka, I can always replace you with Rei are Mari.” Misato threatened.

“But…” Asuka bemoaned. “Even if we do train it’s impossible!”

“Nothing is impossible, Asuka, now sit down!” Misato said sternly.

Asuka sat down in a huff and glared at Shinji like it was his fault she got yelled at.

“So, the Angel is currently regenerating itself, so we have five days to get you two ready to attack this Angel the moment it wakes up.” Misato continued. “And we do have a way of making it possible, Asuka. Thanks to Kaji, the master attack pattern will be coordinated to this piece of music. If you follow it exactly, you’ll be able to work in sync and completely destroy both targets. We’ll begin your training now and we attack in six days.”

Asuka and Shinji continued to stare at each other until Asuka looked away in a huff.
–––

Oh yes! Can't wait for your AU version of this as I love this episode.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello again loyal readers!

This is the final of three excerpts I'll release ahead of the chapter posting on Saturday. Enjoy! But first, some news. After taking a break from writing for a few days, I finally ironed out the details of the third Arc of my story. Now that I have all the chapters named, and thier basic premise down, I can now say that the Resurgence Arc is no longer under construction, but fully outlined! another 36 Chapters of fun, and completely unexpected action and love! The biggest change to that Arc is the final act, named "The End of Evangelion" and it is now separated into four parts instead of the original three. It's a bit of a pun on the Rebuild movies, and the fact I bet I can get my Final Chapter out before NTE: Final comes to theaters... -o-;

Anyway, just thought you'd all like to know! I do realize that the final four chapters of Episode IX being named "The End of Evangelion (Part I, II, III, & IV)" is a bit cliched, but it is the most appropriate name for what I have planned, trust me. So, excerpt below, it might look a bit familar to you all...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 10, 2015 – Comfort 17 Apartments

Asuka and Shinji had finally completed their training. After their friendly lunch the day before, Asuka and Shinji were finally able to complete the dance without messing up. When they got up this morning, thy decided to practice until they knew they had the dance down pat. So all day long they practiced and practiced and practiced. Once they had done the dance over 100 times without an error, they both felt confident they could fight Israfel tomorrow and win. So, while Asuka told Shinji to shower because he smelled like “a jock strap”, she rushed in as soon as he was out and disappeared for a good hour before emerging in a cloud of steam. Asuka had a loose fitting towel wrapped around her breasts, and another one for drying off her hair. Asuka noticed the towel around her slipping and rushed to grab it before Shinji saw anything. Asuka wandered towards her room and didn’t hear anyone, so she called out.

“Shinji?!” Asuka called. “Misato?!”

“Yeah!” Shinji replied. “I’m in the living room.” Shinji was laying there looking at the ceiling. ‘It’s nice, this is the first time Asuka and I have really started to get along. Maybe we can finally become friends… maybe after the fight we can just hang out and relax together… that would be nice…’

Asuka peeked out of her room and saw him lying there. “Is Misato here at all?” Asuka asked while she got dressed. “Did she leave or something?”

“Oh, she’s at work, she left while you were showering.” Shinji called to her. “She said something about making sure the EVAs were ready for tomorrow. She said she’ll be there all night, but that she’ll be here early to pick us up… or more likely, she’ll send Section 2 to get us…”

Asuka emerged from her room in a loose fitting yellow t–shirt and blue short shorts that were entirely hidden by her shirt. “So… that means we’re all alone tonight then.” Asuka said happily. “You know what that means, don’t you?”

“Not really, Asuka.” Shinji said. “All I intend to do tonight is sleep, and hope everything goes well tomorrow.”

Asuka just looked at him, with a sad look on her face. ‘He… didn’t get it?’ Asuka thought. ‘Does being alone with me not even make him… curious? That fucking bastard! I’ll show him what he’s missing!’

Asuka walked into the living room smiling widely and picked up her bedding and walked to Misato’s room only a few feet from where Shinji was sitting, looking very confused as to what she was doing. Asuka dropped her bedding down and slammed Misato’s door shut with her foot. Moments later she was on her hands and knees, her breasts entirely exposed from the wide open neck of her t–shirt with a scowl on her face.

“This is the Impenetrable Wall of Jericho, Third Child.” Asuka said angrily.

“What?” Shinji said.

“One step over this wall, and you’re a dead man.” Asuka said angrily. “Now, it’s time for children to go to bed!” Asuka slammed the door to Misato’s room hard.

Shinji just sat there and stared at the door. “What was all that about?” Shinji muttered.

Inside the door, Asuka looked at it, forlornly. “Why doesn’t he get it…” Asuka mumbled. “Why can’t he see I need him? Is he that dense? I thought he’d know the Wall of Jericho fell… Shinji why can’t you see I was excited to be alone with you, all to myself… I don’t like sharing things… I know I’m selfish like that… this is the first time we’ve truly been alone together, and you had to ruin it…” A single tear ran down Asuka’s face. “Why am I crying?” Asuka asked herself quietly. “He can’t have affected me this much… could he?”
–––

OPEN THIS AFTER YOU READ  SPOILER: Show

Also, updated the story progress below so you can see the the changes to the Resurgence Arc ^_^

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Resurgence Arc - Coming 2017…
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VII: Awakenings; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IX: Daybreak; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:54 am

Hello EVA Fans!

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the time when things really kick off. Simply put, the gang is back together, or at least finally together.

The final quarter of the story's Chapter titles are as follows:
    Chapter 10 – Deep in the Heart of a Volcano; Sandalphon Matures
    Chapter 11 – Darkness Descends; Matarael Dissolves
    Chapter 12 – Fast Times at Tokyo–3 Junior High
Now, I do realize this chapter has a lot of... changes, so any questions you have on this chapter, please post them here on the thread, as I have a feeling I know what some (or most) of them will be.

In commemoration of the gang being together, see below!
> Mari dressed appropriatley for schoolImage
> The gang all together at lastImage

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 9 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VII: Awakenings; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IX: Daybreak; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:26 am

Very enjoyable chapter :)

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:02 pm

As mentioned in the review really enjoyed that chapter, managed to explore so much in it and did it so well too. Really like the bonds these kids have so far in your work, stronger than the show and I wonder how this will affect things going forward. You would think that the stronger the bonds that develop here would make for an easier path for them all. Yet I worry that the stronger the bonds the harder they'll break when bad stuff starts to happen and the harder it'll be to recover them.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Hello readers!

So, I'm not putting out an excerpt as one would think. I am however posting a list of the names Mari uses for people, as it's quite fun to do that sort of thing.

> Shinji = puppy/puppy boy
    > Asuka = princess/your highness
    > Rei = blueberry
    > Hikari = freckles
    > Toji = Hardy (with Kensuke)/jock/jockstrap
    > Kensuke = Laurel (with Toji)/perv/pervert
    > Misato = miso/miso soup
    > Kaji = scruffy
    > Fuyutsuki = professor/doc
There are other names for other people, but this list should do for now. Obviously some of the names are cannon, while the others are just, well, its MAri, I'm sure her nicknames for people are straight forward.

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 9 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:26 am

Hello again folks!

This week's chapter is now up, full of a few surprises so good, I couldn't give any spoilers in advance ^_^

The last two chapters of Episode IV are listed below.
    Chapter 11 – Darkness Descends; Matarael Dissolves
    Chapter 12 – Fast Times at Tokyo–3 Junior High
And now for the NGE:Legacy swimsuit edition, with our covergirl, Asuka Langley Soryu... talk about thermal expansion :leekspin:

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 10 of 12 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”