Evangelion Wiki FR

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

MrVava
Embryo

Evangelion Wiki FR

•      
  •      

Postby MrVava » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:16 am

Hi, I don’t know if you remember me (probably not) but I asked some help from you a long time ago (March 2015). At this time, I created the first French Evangelion wikia. The site has grown a lot and now I want to make some promotion. But before that, I want to develop the French community (because I work alone on this wikia… :sniffle: ). I don’t really know how to manage a forum, but it’s possible to create one on wikia. So I’m here to found some French fans (If there is any) and also to ask some help for manage the forum with me. It’ll just for the beginning, the time that I accustom myself to this and maybe I find someone else to make this job.

I ask in this forum because it’s the only Evangelion Forum that I know.

Thanks for your attention. :shinjismile:

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Re: Evangelion Wiki FR

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:11 pm

ElMariachi is from France I believe, but I haven't seen him posting much lately. Other than him nobody comes to mind, sorry. Good luck though!
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Return to “Fan Works”