Pic thread #8: 50 Shades of Rei [use spoilers, no hotlinks]

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gjvyv
Banned

Postby Gjvyv » Sat May 30, 2015 10:07 pm

I don't like those nudes much either. I was just running out of ideas and felt I needed to post them. :devil: Practically all of the decent nudes are hentai. And in retrospect, I don't care for the two Mania Street ones now, due to the group's relation to scat. I need to find more not-completely-nudes that are sexy. I like Gob Hobblin's name idea, though. :asuka_thumbsup:

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat May 30, 2015 10:38 pm

"Pen-Pen's Playhouse" has my approval too!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat May 30, 2015 10:41 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:How about calling the thread 'Pen-Pen's Pimphouse' when we hit the next cycle?

:penpenatf:

FTFY
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat May 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Here you go, Twili. Sadamoto’s Original before the edit.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww121/TheStefanAnomaly/030se_h1024_zpszaoguqvs.jpg

And let me contribute a little around here for once.

Classy Sexy Non-Nudes:

SPOILER: Show

Nudes:

Full frontal Asuka makes me sad, given that I can’t separate the context of NGE from the fan art. So I don’t have a lot of those on me. Nude Rei, on the other hand, had more of a sense of liberation by the end of Eva.

And finally:

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sat May 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Fifty Shades Of Rei Indeed. . . :tongue:

Return to “Old Stickies”