If the MAGI are so smart, why is NERV so dumb?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:02 pm

yeah like me im very smart(not to glote) but i cant do simple calculations with out it takeing forever(not litrly) and it takes me awhile to rember things phone#s,birthdays, i still dont even know the numarical order and i cant spell for crap.
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:59 pm

we know that you can't spell so stop saying it and get a dictionary
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:01 pm

I do have a dictonary but i just cant find the time to look through it.
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:07 pm

then stop posting so much and look for it
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”