Video Games Are Evil

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Mon May 14, 2007 12:52 pm

now comes the part where the "dear friend" busts out a restraining order.

Oh yeah, and way to use the memory of a dead dear old man to further your personal agenda. Although really, nothing he does surprises me anymore.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Mon May 14, 2007 1:47 pm

I just had a random thought. I wonder what this guy is pulling down a year. And his net worth. Does the Smoking Gun or some other SAUCE (IRS maybe?) have this info?
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon May 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Hal, with your political connections, I'm sure you could track down that information.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Mon May 14, 2007 2:21 pm

:lol: VERY FUNNY OH NO ALL-CAPS HA HA HA
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Mon May 14, 2007 3:18 pm

i'd say in the world of games i've commited genoside many a time. but actually killing some one in real life is something i don't think i could bring myself to do.(now if its bin-laden i'm up againt thats another story *loads up a 44.*)
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon May 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Kaminoyouni wrote:i'd say in the world of games i've commited genoside many a time. but actually killing some one in real life is something i don't think i could bring myself to do.(now if its bin-laden i'm up againt thats another story *loads up a 44.*)

A few years back didn't they say Bin Laden had End Stage Renal Disease, or something? That would require him needing dialysis every day. And since that sort of technology isn't available in your average cave, he should be dead by now.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Mon May 14, 2007 8:25 pm

the most evil to be had is in Knights of the Old Republic.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Tue May 15, 2007 11:26 am

I miss the cyberpunk days, when there was NO moral to the story. Only dystopia, sex, drugs, rock'n'roll and cutting through civilians like nobody's bussiness. It's kinda sad that entertainment's actually gotten LESS violent since the 80's.
If I have no soul to touch, no heart to love, no evil to rise up above
No angels and no ghosts, no real victories to toast
If you believe that this is true then I must ask;
to what end do you proceed?

-Dustin Kensrue, Thrice

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”