Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:07 pm

DUDE!

...best comic idea ever.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

r1cepurin
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby r1cepurin » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 am

[this message was deleted because thick dog knots and sheathplay are too hot for egf]
Last edited by r1cepurin on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 am

View Original Postr1cepurin wrote:jerk off to my doggy dick

i am aroused now

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Well, now I really want to know what was said.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Well, now I really want to know what was said.

You can probably ask her and she'll tell you.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 am

This is a dream I had a couple nights ago.

I was still in school and I got in trouble for some reason and got like 5 day suspension. But the suspension wasn't internal or external, it was in like a special place just for kids who were suspended, kind of like a really really really cheap prison. And I was at the place and everyone (it was like 50 kids) were in one big classroom that was freezing cold and then we all went outside to do exercises. But this one guy I know online was there too (for some reason) and he showed how the fence leading to the outside of the place could be lifted completely up, like in a cartoon, and we waited until the teacher wasn't looking and we lifted the fence up and got out. Then the two of us started walking home and we had to walk for several miles and over a few bridges and stuff until we got to the residential areas, when we got there, there was an unstable wooden bridge we had to cross that was shaped like half of a swastika that went over a river and my friend took out a bike from his bag and just rode over the bridge and then called for me to come over and as I walked across the bridge, the bridge collapse underneath my feet and I fell into the water.

Then I woke up and the dream didn't end.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Rosenakahara » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:01 am

Literally always the same damn dream: im in a white void with no sense of self or what anything around me is and its terrible, this either means i am an anime protag (still in the 16-19 range that all anime characters begin their journey at) and am having some obscure prophecy-type vision or i have issues.

Kinda hoping for the former.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Catamari » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 am

There seems to be a recurring theme, recently, with teeth and Paranoid. I wish I was fucking joking, Para makes some kind of appearance. He's been a taxi driver, a McDo drive through person, and my Calculus professor.

What give? Para, are you using some sort of a Jewish telepathy to control the Goyim?
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm using Paranoid as a medium to get into your head. Beware my Jew-fu.

Shinoyami65
Seed
Seed

Postby Shinoyami65 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 pm

View Original PostRosenakahara wrote:Literally always the same damn dream: im in a white void with no sense of self or what anything around me is and its terrible, this either means i am an anime protag (still in the 16-19 range that all anime characters begin their journey at) and am having some obscure prophecy-type vision or i have issues.

Kinda hoping for the former.

Reminds me of the place I saw after committing suicide in a dream.
...That has rather troubling implications.

It also reminds me of NGE TV Episode 24/25
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Squigsquasher
Banned

Postby Squigsquasher » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:56 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:I'm using Paranoid as a medium to get into your head. Beware my Jew-fu.

Quick! Throw Shekels to distract him!

A long time ago I had a very creepy dream where I was in some kind of forest, to be exact in a clearing where some trees had been cut down. There were others but they were off doing frivolous things like socializing. Anyway, it was this time of day that I find legitimately terrifying- just before dusk, where the sun is still visible and quite bright but mostly obscured and not casting light onto much. I like to call this "daylight horror"- it has a certain feeling of inevitability to it. In addition, the ground was covered with a fine coat of mist. I wandered a bit into the forest (it was in winter and the trees were fairly far apart, so it wasn't actually dark, which somehow made it even scarier) and I suddenly realized I was surrounded by the spirits of those who had died in these woods- hundreds of them- whispering to me to kill the other people who came there.

It was one of the most unsettling nightmares I have ever had.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:Quick! Throw Shekels to distract him!

A long time ago I had a very creepy dream where I was in some kind of forest, to be exact in a clearing where some trees had been cut down. There were others but they were off doing frivolous things like socializing. Anyway, it was this time of day that I find legitimately terrifying- just before dusk, where the sun is still visible and quite bright but mostly obscured and not casting light onto much. I like to call this "daylight horror"- it has a certain feeling of inevitability to it. In addition, the ground was covered with a fine coat of mist. I wandered a bit into the forest (it was in winter and the trees were fairly far apart, so it wasn't actually dark, which somehow made it even scarier) and I suddenly realized I was surrounded by the spirits of those who had died in these woods- hundreds of them- whispering to me to kill the other people who came there.

It was one of the most unsettling nightmares I have ever had.

Reminds me of this.

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Rosenakahara » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:43 am

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:Reminds me of the place I saw after committing suicide in a dream.
...That has rather troubling implications.

It also reminds me of NGE TV Episode 24/25

So i will go into an alternate dimension with Toast!Rei? awesome.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:19 am

Dreamed that I lived in an old Soviet apartment building for some reason. It was in the middle of nowhere, with a forest surrounding the building and no other signs of civilization. At nighttime the sky was completely dark, the light post immediately outside the building entrance was the only source of light outside. I ascended the front steps to enter and right before I closed the door, I looked back to see a man waiting at the bottom of the steps, looking at me. When the door closed I politely opened it again for the man. He was middle aged white man with spectacles, blond receding hair and semi-formal attire. Apparently he'd been my neighbor for a while (he lived on the first floor, I lived on an upper floor that was faster to reach with the elevator than the stairs), so we exchanged pleasantries and both headed towards the 1st floor elevator area. The door to his apartment was next to the elevator. But before we could get into the corridor that lead to these two things, he stopped me and warned me that I didn't want to go in there. There was a dead rat or something, but he seemed like he was opposed to me even entering the corridor, as he placed a hand gently on my chest to prevent me from moving any further, perhaps so that I wouldn't see something. So I would have to take the stairs up to the 2nd floor and take the elevator from there. As I made my way up the stairs, he said "... Iiiiis everything ok?" I wondered that perhaps he was nervous that I'd seen something or come to a conclusion he didn't want me to and I replied "... Yeah, sure." As I entered my apartment I thought to myself "what if he's a murderer and he's hiding a dead body?" I sort of panicked when there was a knock at my door. There was no light coming from the windows, it was still pitch black darkness outside. I hadn't seen anyone else the whole time, it just him and me. Like we were the only two people who lived here. I was terribly afraid, for some reason, this whole scenario was like something from a weird horror story. Why were we in a worn out Soviet apartment building? Is this Russia? If so, why am I neighbors with someone who speaks like he's an American? What was he hiding from me? What is going to happen to me? Why did I open the door for him? I wondered while the knocking on the door continued and I was frozen with fear in my bed. I didn't even know the layout of my own home. Before I could get any answers or come up with any more questions, I woke up. I had an elevated heartbeat and I was breathing heavily, the dream had such an effect on me.

I only got like 2 or 3 hours of sleep and I couldn't get back to sleep. And now I have class. Worst dream I've had in a while, waking me up in the middle of the night like that.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:41 pm

I had some weird Hunger Games scenario going on inside my head. There were these really weird competitions, like having to paint a light picture by putting colored water balloons up in a tree, except a giant dog would try to bite the shit out of out if you did. I also remember having an underwater battle with a girl over a starfish of some kind (which I needed for some kind of high-class dinner ceremony that was taking place before the events started.) The entire thing took place on some sort of oil-rig type structure. There was also a weird condition for entry involving human blood or something, which I solved by biting my finger and squeezing until a ton of it shot out. There was also something to do with these crystals that were made into piercings and you had to stick them into the back of your hand. I don't remember if they had any worth; in fact, I don't think they did. I don't remember why I was collecting them.

I only remember a small fraction of the dream well enough to put it into words. There was a lot more, and it was a lot crazier.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 pm

During my nap earlier today, I dreamt I killed my grandma. Well, not my grandma, but I killed a demon that was possessing her dead body. (My grandma is not dead IRL btw) In the dream, the demon!grandma was in an apartment building my dad was living in and locked in a room by itself and I was driven there and given like a dagger or something (can't really remember) and entered the room and started fighting the demon. I don't remember how the fighting went, but I ended up killing the demon and glowing green energy starting leaving through cuts that the demon had sustained through the fighting before it finally died. Then the dream concluded with me back at home and being worried that all the cuts would look like I (or someone) had beaten and killed my grandma, but once the demon was fully expelled, it looked like she had just died of natural causes with no wounds to her skin or anything.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

mechashiva
Tunniel

Postby mechashiva » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm

This is one of those dreams where there were a lot things that seemed to be going on but I can't remember where I was concretely except it seemed carnival-like with lots of things going on. From a distance I saw Paul McCartney (how he sort of looks now or maybe from the nineties, so kinda old but kind still recognizable) and I spent the whole dream going through this weird state fair carnival place trying to catch up to him but failing.

Story of my life :asuka_sad:
"Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up."-Pablo Picasso

AR-99
Lilin
Lilin

Postby AR-99 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 pm

A week ago, but this had never happened before - although I woke up twice, all my dreams had to do with being in a zombie apocalypse and there were at least 3 different ones. Typically the scenarios change if there are sleep interruptions.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

mechashiva
Tunniel

Postby mechashiva » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:00 am

I...had a bad dream that I got an email from an EVAGeeks admin saying I was posting too much and being obnoxious and a know-it-all

:facepalm:
"Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up."-Pablo Picasso

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:20 pm

View Original Postmechashiva wrote:I...had a bad dream that I got an email from an EVAGeeks admin saying I was posting too much and being obnoxious and a know-it-all

:facepalm:

If i never got that email, you definitely won't.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”