Is Evangelion your FAVORITE anime?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

NewEraGospel
Embryo

Certainly A favourite.

•      
  •      

Postby NewEraGospel » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:27 am

I wouldn't necessarily call it my favourite anime as picking a favourite amongst the many great anime shows i have seen would be nearly impossible for me. But it most defiantly is up there along with Cowboy Bebop and Higurashi. It also is the Anime which has had the most impact on me and by far and is the most unique and memorable Anime i have ever seen and is one which i constantly go back to. So with that being said it isn't my all time favourite but is most defiantly up there in my top 10.
"The contents of a persons heart shapes their appearance"-End of Evangelion

Aether
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Aether » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Nope. It's up there, definitely in the top-10 range, #3 or 4 probably, but Code Geass and Cowboy Bebop surpass it in my book, and maybe. . . just maybe. . . Inferno Cop.
If a king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Grimmjow
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Grimmjow » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:32 pm

When I use the word favorite, it implies that I enjoyed it the most, which I would not agree to. I would rank it as one of the best animes I have seen, but Evangelion is one of those works that I have to say is incredibly subjective. JesuOtaku put it best by saying, "It's a must see but not a must love."

As far as my favorite animes, shows like Fate/zero, Gurren Lagann, and Attack on Titan would rank pretty high on the list.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”