24 SEASON 2__
- this............ this might be the best season of television i have ever watched (discounting the anime neon genesis evangelion)
- OHFUCK jack just fucking murdered a witness in the interview room! awesome
- the scene were palmer agrees to pardon nina for her murdering jack in the future, is soul shattering, best scene of the series so far (im only on the 1st episode of s3)
- dennis haysbert is now rivaling idris elba as my favorite black actor (sorry denzel), elba is possible my favorite male actor period so thats saying something
- George Mason & Xander Berkley, I Salute you Sir! holy shit i did not see that character turn happening, did any of you think in season1 when jack tased him, that he would get the 2nd most emotional scene of season 2, omg the scene with his kid... i have aways liked berkley but damn he just brought it up to a wholenother level man.
the way he just atccepts his fate is brutal, he knows he was being a coward, and this is his punishment, he understands this and doesn't fight it, but he redeems himself.
- jesus christ almighty!, kim really needs to just stop existing at this point, it is not possible for a real human being to have as bad luck as she has
- SHERRY FUCKING PALMER, this bitch is on my fictional shit list for life
- hmmm they left the lynne situation unresolved, and the parties involved get away scott free
- really? really?
in the first ep of s3 (which takes place 3 years later), they said that the assassination attempt during the finale of s2 was resolved and the villains brought to justice? really? where not going to get to see that, that kinda sucks