SUNGLASSES = COOL
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

PTRMAN
Embryo

NGE Fan-Geeks Commentary Project

Postby PTRMAN » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:13 pm

Apologies to all if this is the wrong forum, but just wanted to say the work you guys did on this is awesome. I got a lot out of the first four episodes but was bummed there wasn't more. I can appreciate what a time-sucking task it must be. FWIW I really appreciated it!

Morzella
Adam

Postby Morzella » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi there, just singed up today. Posted some stuff then decided I should check if there was a welcome topic. I was looking for somewhere to discuss Eva and it's ideas and from what I've read so far I think I'll be happily reading all your grand thrioeis for a long time. Thanks.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:57 pm

Welcome to the land of cynical and grumpy beasts. Please don't feed the animals.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

FastEddie
Embryo

Uhm, oh... hi?

Postby FastEddie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:37 am

Hi everybody,

been into Eva since I got the chance to catch the first two episodes on MTV Italy back in AD 2000, watched the series and the movies ad nauseam, then, after four years and countless things in my past, kind of lost interest.

Then, one small day, while killing time at the office, I found this site. Eva-virus bit back stronger than ever. Been looking all over the forum, the commentary and so on, and oh-my-gawd I'm hooked again. My wife (Yep, I'm old enough to biologically have a son old enough to watch Eva and make his own wrong ideas about that) might sue somebody for getting me back my monomania. I'll stop her, in the meantime thank you. And congratulations, contributors...

CYA, Ed

Katayoku no Tenshi
Ramiel
Ramiel

Re: NGE Fan-Geeks Commentary Project

Postby Katayoku no Tenshi » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:46 am

PTRMAN wrote:Apologies to all if this is the wrong forum, but just wanted to say the work you guys did on this is awesome. I got a lot out of the first four episodes but was bummed there wasn't more. I can appreciate what a time-sucking task it must be. FWIW I really appreciated it!

Well this site belongs to one of the Clarks, and this one to the other Clark (no relation).

Don't worry if it's in the wrong place then someone will nuke it. They're helpful like that. ;) How many mods do we have now?
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Re: NGE Fan-Geeks Commentary Project

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:54 am

Katayoku no Tenshi wrote:
How many mods do we have now?

A lot less than we did when the forums started. Yes I have been here a long time
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:38 am

Actually it is about the same number now from when this place started. And truth be told the current admin/mods are a lot more active than the original ones who would just pop in once in a while. Off the top of my head Vulkurt was the only mod who actually did anything. And most of the time when someone was made a mod around here in the past they sort of disappeared.

who_leo
Embryo

Postby who_leo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:57 am

hi, i'm new to the board. just thought i'd say hello. it's great to find fellow eva fans. can't wait to dive into it with all of you. i would say i'm a huge fan, but i'm sure we all are! Smile see you all around the boards!

me
dungeon master don't have levels, so &*%^ off.

crithit5000
Embryo

Postby crithit5000 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 pm

Hola, I'm crithit5000/Chris and I've been lurking here a little too long. Also, I'm not any type of bot whatsoever, which should be a joy to the moderating and administrating teams here (I run my own forum and help at a friend's as well, I know the pain). So yeah... hi.
Hi, I'm a professional lurker.

http://www.letsdestroytheinternet.org/

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:14 pm

Hunter21 wrote:And most of the time when someone was made a mod around here in the past they sort of disappeared.

I'm in NYC atm attending the orchid show, internet connection is painfully slow so I've had a hard time keeping up with all the new posts. I'll be back on my optical carrier sometime next week (although Tines-san has been doing a great job with the spam).

And welcome to all the new people!

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:12 pm

I was sort of talking about the mods before you actually. I have little problem with the participation rates of the current administration. Although you guys/gals could start channeling your inner grammar nazi better. Lately the spelling on this board looks like some people here haven't even graduated from elementary school yet.

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:31 am

Hunter21 wrote:Welcome to the land of cynical and grumpy beasts. Please don't feed the animals.

Speak for yourself

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:57 pm

Executor wrote:
Hunter21 wrote:Welcome to the land of cynical and grumpy beasts. Please don't feed the animals.

Speak for yourself

Considering I was the one that wrote that I thought I was..... *Cue spooky music here* ....or maybe Zugzy was right and some 4D astral entities made me write that!.... *Runs for the hills screaming about the faces in my curtains stealing my sole*

On a side note: please look at the date of posts you reply to. Commenting on witty (or inane in this case) quips usually is best done quickly, not almost two weeks later. The expiration date on that one has long passed and me thinks it is now rotten .

Kotono-Chawan
Embryo

Postby Kotono-Chawan » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 pm

Hello! I've been lurking on this forum for about a month and just decided to register today. Eva is really the only anime I watch anymore and I'm a bit obsessed with it... 'tis alright though. I'm sure being here will be fun.

Ejinathan
Lilith

Postby Ejinathan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:44 am

Heh evangelion is the only anime i bought ^^. That's where my respect shows up.

long hair = pure pwnage
even if you have nothing left, just try to smile.
Even Goku smiles when he's about to die:D

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:27 pm

A big welcome to all the new users -- that mention in vol 10 sure seems to have upped the genuine recruitment rate.

Don't be shy, y'all -- a post in one of the stickies here; or a dabble in one of the light relief threads in chit-chat (like "favourite couple" or "most disturbing moment") never hurts.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:31 pm

BUT LIKE THEY'RE HERE FOR EVANGELION. WHY WOULD THEY GO TO THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:27 pm

Reichu wrote:BUT LIKE THEY'RE HERE FOR EVANGELION. WHY WOULD THEY GO TO THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM.

:roll: Because, maybe we want to talk about something other than evangelion. How about next time we're in a serious discussion, I go into another tangent about guns, Hmm?!? Or About Star Wars/Trek/ Whatever?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:48 pm

CAPS LOCK IS CURISE CONTROL FOR COOL! (or silliness/sarcasm)

Welcome to all the new peeps! :D
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Old Stickies”