Currently playing 4: Guns of the Patriots

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:33 pm

You know, War Thunder would be even more fun if Gaijin wasn't constantly trying to make it a shitty game. I lost count of the times i engaged in a good dogfight only to be rekt'd from behind by one of their OP reserves or getting killed because a La pulled some absurd stunt.

And if you're a Japanese player in realistic battles, shit is even worse. You either fight U.S. planes that either rekt you from above or put up a good fight (then again, former is historical and latter is far from flaw) or fighting slavshit and god save you if someone brought a russian biplane or a premium plane. And the AI, jesus christ. I remember we lost one match because the AI decided to just hang around it's airfield, and we couldn't get to it because of the insane AAA.

Did i mention that realistic battles for every air force imply fighting over the same 3 fucking maps over and over again?
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Got BF4. A pleasant experience. I had resolved to play on hardcore mode, which I find currently is more fun and tactical.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (in between the steady progress in Dark Souls I post about every now and then in its dedicated topic). My workaround to the problems I've complained about elsewhere was to use a utility that fakes fullscreen by making the game window borderless and oriented properly to fill the screen. It looks for all the world like fullscreen (except for a little bit being cut off the bottom that is only noticeable when I get an achievement announcement), but it's obviously still not perfect; I'll bet the framerate would be steadier if I could do a true fullscreen. But it's still pretty good and perfectly playable.

I have a couple of major gripes with the game -- arguably small things but they have such a wide-reaching impact. The control customization for gamepad is shit -- all they let you do is switch functionality between one or the other sets of shoulder buttons, and switch which stick does what in blade mode, so you have to live with having the run button and the target lock toggle button being on the same side, meaning you have to stop running (and running is something you do a lot as a defensive measure) to turn target lock on or off, and meanwhile on the other side you have the blade mode button which you will never ever use at the same time as either of the other two so why am I not allowed to have Run and Blade Mode on the same side so that I can have Target Lock on the opposite side?! :headbash:

As you can see, I have a particular thing for input mechanics.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 pm

View Original PostEvangelionFan wrote:what did you do, loop through levels another three or four times before final?
also how high did you jump with 8 rusted jetpacks lol
also 14 syringes must have been fast or what

I was farming boar beach for a while, and I got it about 3 times in a row so there was that. Also the rate of fire was AWESOME, should have seen how quick it was with the War banner. I was kinda disappointed I didn't get the Photon Jetpack, but yes, I could still jump pretty high.

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:Which character were you using?

I think Huntress is my favourite now, the first time I unlocked her I played a muck around game with her to test her out and ended up finishing the game on Rainstorm for the first time.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:54 am

View Original PostStryker wrote:Got BF4. A pleasant experience. I had resolved to play on hardcore mode, which I find currently is more fun and tactical.

Wish my comp could play it. :irked:
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 am

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Xbox 360)

A sale on it (and all of the FC3 stuff) on Xbox Live last week reminded me that it had been a while (when it came out last March, actually) since I last played it. Still one of my favorite downloadable titles of last year, it's both fun to play and funny as hell (depending on how much you loved 1980s pop-culture and action/sci-fi movies).
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby riffraff11235 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 am

Holy shit, I'm famous!

...That's me on the left.
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (in between the steady progress in Dark Souls I post about every now and then in its dedicated topic). My workaround to the problems I've complained about elsewhere was to use a utility that fakes fullscreen by making the game window borderless and oriented properly to fill the screen. It looks for all the world like fullscreen (except for a little bit being cut off the bottom that is only noticeable when I get an achievement announcement), but it's obviously still not perfect; I'll bet the framerate would be steadier if I could do a true fullscreen. But it's still pretty good and perfectly playable.

Isn't there a fullscreen mode in settings? I'm playing the game now fullscreen (it's awesome; somewhere deep in my soul I always wanted to be a cyborg ninja and the music when you fight the first boss is pretty badass, too).
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Wuctory is acheev'd by beserk longsuard.

SPOILER: Show

The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Does anyone here own a Wii U? :lol:
I think what is happening to videogames in general is pretty sad. Nintendo has made some errors too, but in general, I think the Wii U will be a great console. Well, Mario 3D World, another masterpiece by EAD Tokyo. It has everything: Gameplay, music, visuals. Just perfect. And the catsuit! :lol:

Does anyone follow Sakurai's Miiverse posts about Smash Bros? I will be getting both versions, Wii U and 3DS.

I'm also playing Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I haven't completed ALttP, but I have played it and I get the references. I will complete ALttP when I complete all Zelda games.
ALBW is really good at being retro and offering something new. And the OST!

I also completed Ico two months ago. A beautiful experience. I plan on playing SotC in the near future. Ueda! Release The Last Guardian already!
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 am

Demon's Souls. Naturally, after one beats Dark Souls but has barely even played Demon's Souls and owns it, one must immediately proceed to Demon's Souls. It's as natural and predictable as gravity.

I've owned this since before even Dark Souls, but never played it more than once because its whole philosophy (no pausing, everything you do is for keeps, etc) just rubbed me the wrong way, especially in combination with all its other harshness. As I've expressed elsewhere, either in the Dark Souls topic or earlier in this one, I did much better with Dark Souls even though it's basically the same thing -- same animations, same sound effects, same bridge-burning red dragons, even the same menu sounds! -- and now I know why:

This game is way harsher than Dark Souls! :lol: At least that's been my experience thus far. In fact, it's exactly what I thought Dark Souls would be, right down to the non-auto-replenishing healing items, and I wonder if my first guesses as to what Dark Souls would be like was an unconscious relic planted by my first brief experience with this game almost two years ago.

One's first impression of this game, compared to Dark Souls, is one of utmost unfairness: Not only do I not get to refill my healing supplies for free at certain locations, but when you die (and you get basically auto-killed early on, very different from Dark Souls!) you lose half your health capacity (which was reserved for the heart-attack-inducing Curse status in Dark Souls) and can't regain it until you defeat a boss? And I died again within minutes of defeating my first boss! Are you even supposed to have human form as anything more than a little half-hearted reward that the game easily snatches back away from you before the post-boss-victory high even ends?! It's like Stillborn made this game! :fistshake:

By contrast, my first session of Dark Souls was much kinder to me. Rather than trying to scare me away, it lured me in. Several differences added up to make Dark Souls a more positive experience. First of all, you do not get basically auto-killed by the first boss -- you practically will if you fight him with what you have when you first meet him, but you can easily run away (and I sure did). In fact, when I defeated that boss (in my first session of the game), I was surprised by how easy it was compared to what I was expecting (especially given its resemblance to the demon that killed me easily in the beginning of Demon's Souls), and I wondered if the game was going easy on me at first to build confidence in me to continue, by giving me a nice huge but easy-to-kill enemy to slay early on. Secondly, being "dead" (hollow in Dark, soul-form in Demon's) is the default in Dark Souls -- it's how you start the game, and feels like your natural state, with becoming human being something over and above the norm, whereas in Demon's Souls you are a human first and so being in soul form has with it a sense of loss and a feeling that you're walking around with a handicap (and you most certainly are, what with reduced health and all!) -- so dying in human form in Dark Souls feels only like returning to the norm whereas dying in human form in Demon's Souls has with it a profound sense of loss and despair. Thirdly, when you die in Dark Souls, the penalty is not nearly as severe -- no reduction of your health capacity except in the particular instance of dying by Curse status.

So, at least up front, Demon's Souls paints a much bleaker, harsher picture of your future gaming experience than does Dark Souls.

Obviously (to me), this kind of harshness is untenable long-term. No game can afford to be this harsh for real-zies, so I already know there's going to be some catches that make it less harsh as I go along. Dark Souls was that way -- harsh-seeming at first (though not nearly as much so as this!), but before long it becomes apparent that the game was designed around it so you really had nothing to worry about.

I've already figured out one way in which Demon's Souls mitigates its own harshness relative to Dark Souls: Even though healing supplies are non-auto-replenishing, you tend to find a lot of them -- I'm certainly carrying around more even this early in the game than I ever had Estus flask swigs in Dark Souls -- and enemies seem to deal less damage to you as a percentage of your health bar anyway.

And as for signs that the harshness surrounding regaining and maintaining human form might not be what it seems at first, I've seen reference in a FAQ that there is some item that restores it, so I can only imagine that before long this item will be plentiful enough in practice that it will turn out to be the main way you regain human form rather than defeating bosses. Either that, or the general difficulty of the actual gameplay will have to turn out to be considerably less than that of Dark Souls in order to make it feasible that someone could spend considerable time in human form rather than running around for most of the game with a handicap.

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:Isn't there a fullscreen mode in settings? I'm playing the game now fullscreen (it's awesome; somewhere deep in my soul I always wanted to be a cyborg ninja and the music when you fight the first boss is pretty badass, too).

Oh yes, I frequently find myself going "This is so cool!" throughout the game, simply because I'm a cyborg fucking ninja (Not just a cyborg, not just a ninja, a cyborg ninja, and done with a straight face rather than a purely cartoonish or campy or tongue-in-cheek style) smacking away bullets and cutting things up with a vibroblade katana.

Yes there's a fullscreen option but it causes all kinds of havoc for me. It was bad enough when it simply disagreed with my TV-as-monitor and made it say "This resolution is not supported" (when it obviously should be) for most resolutions and forced the game into 24 Hz mode for the few that it did, but somehow the game got to outright crashing whenever I changed the graphics options at all, and it didn't at first either.

But thanks to that utility I found I find that I'm satisfied with what I've got. I'm able to fully enjoy the game and I've stopped even noticing whether or not the frame rate might be lower than I would otherwise expect it to be on my machine.

View Original Postkuribo-04 wrote:I'm also playing Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Got it for Christmas, still have not opened. :hahaha: For years now, this is how I've been with handheld games -- I seriously struggle to play them until the next time a trip or something makes them the only viable gaming option around, and then I play them obsessively for a while before falling off again. Actually, the time of year has a lot to do with it too -- I'm much better about keeping up with my handheld gaming when the weather is warm because I love to play outside at sunset.
Ueda! Release The Last Guardian already!

Is that thing considered vaporware yet?
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Gorbatschow
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Gorbatschow » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 am

Finished 9 hours 9 persons 9 door the third time yesterday. I'm shocked how near perfect this game is. You actually need to play it at least 2 times if you want to understand the story and the best thing is, playing the game multiple times is a major plot device and every run is completely different. Also the plot and how it is presented is just the work of a genius. But not only the story is mindblowing amazing, the characters are really likable and the tension is at some points is almost untenable.

I guess I'll start playing Shadow Warrior this evening, although I read many negative statements.
Avatar: Mugen no Juunin- coloured by me | UserPic: Last month's avatar (Eden: It's an endless World)
__
"Everyone has the right to self-determination and every try to classify a human being as better, dumber, worse or gentical assessed is pure fascism and everyone in this country should actually know that“- Serdar Somuncu

“Intelligent men do not decide any subject until they have carefully examined both or all sides of it. Fools, cowards, and those too lazy to think, accept blindly, without examining dogmas and doctrines imposed upon them in childhood by their parents, priests, and teachers, when their minds could not reason.” - James Hervey Johnson

“Science doesn’t give absolute answers; it only shows the most presumable contingency based on actual, practical or theoretical evidences.” – My physics teacher

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 am

View Original Postkuribo-04 wrote:Does anyone here own a Wii U? :lol:

I have a Wii U. I honestly have high expectations for the console compared to the more expensive PS4 and XB1, but it seems to get kicked in the face a lot recently because people dislike the controller and can't really see any value in buying it (completely disregarding the fact that the PS4 and XB1 don't come with much better perks other than slightly better graphics).

And I'm nothing like you

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Got it for Christmas, still have not opened. :hahaha:

I couldn't wait! ^_^
I wanted to know what they were doing with the timeline. :lol:
Does anyone here own the Hyrule Historia guide? The timeline in that book sucks. The timeline is very simple, but since fans have given it too much importance it is now something super complicated.
Does anyone here care about the timeline??

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Is that thing considered vaporware yet?

I think it doesn't exist. That's Uedas new work of art. He is laughing at the impatience of the gaming community.

BTW, Demon's Souls is like a NES game with graphics right? That sounds interesting. You feel awesome beating a really hard game. The only NES game I have completed is Super Mario Bros. though. The Lost Levels is the most impossible thing ever conceived by a group of asian people. :lol:

@Shinoyami65 I share your opinion, but the truth is, Wii U won't get many third party titles. However, the other two aren't getting Nintendo games either. I've said this often: People like to bash Nintendo, but actually the whole gaming industry has this problem.
Off-TV play is awesome, you don't need to buy a Vita for it, and then there is cross play, it was really cool in the Nintendo Land Metroid and Zelda games (that was done by the co-director of Twilight Princess and director of ALBW, BTW).
And... SMASH BROS. :lol:
Has anyone signed the petition that wants the Regginator to join the battle? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Got massively hooked on Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn or, as of now, A Realm Awoken with the 2.1 patch.

What can I say?

Amazing production values, heart attack inducingly cute lalafells, responsive combat system and the subscription model keeps out the usual MMO ruffians(kids, mostly).

Looks great, sounds great and the story voice acting/writing is so fucking cheesy and anime its good again.

Someone drag me away from this game or I am going to drop out of society and lose all my gains
please

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:18 am

I guess I should discuss the other titles I went through while I was absent. Keep in mind that this stretches back to early 2012.

(following are all Xbox 360)

Batman: Arkham Origins
Pretty good. Not as good as Arkham City, but still solid (actually, it just felt like more of that title).

Bioshock Infinite
THAT ENDING. Really, that should be all I have to say. Okay, all right, the story and game itself were also pretty damn good quality as well.

Borderlands 2
I take back what I said about the first title: this might just be the most addictive game ever. Improved in just about every way over the predecessor, I can't recommend it enough. Was made all the more fun in that I played it strictly co-op with Ash (I went medic-heavy Siren, while she focused on a Mechromancer geared toward making a super-badass Deathtrap). My own choice for Game of the Year for 2012.

Darksiders II
A much better game than the first one (although I did kinda dig its derivative Zelda-meets-GoW feel). Then again, almost any game can be made better with leveling/loot/skill trees.

Deadpool
How much enjoyment you get out of this is directly proportional to how much you like the character. Enjoy Deapool and his insanity-heavy antics, along with a liberal dose of absurd humor and fourth-wall breaking? Then you'll probably like it. Otherwise, it's kind of a standard action title.

Diablo III
I skipped out on the PC version, so I didn't experience firsthand all of the headaches associated with that. Console-wise, it's just like the previous games:a fun, addictive dungeon crawler with tons of loot for the taking.

Dishonored
Steam-punk? Magic? Stealth? How can you say "no" to that combination? Excellent game.

Injustice: Gods Among Us
I'm usually not that into fighting games, but I had to give this one a shot (the DC fan in me demanded it). Surprisingly fun, especially against a human opponent (Ash, again).

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Not bad, but not exactly top-shelf. Tries to be kinda like a cross between one of the Elder Scrolls titles and a Fable game (still better than the second or third one, though).

Resident Evil 6
Capcom, I am disappoint. No wait...I wasn't that let down by it (I could see the series going more in the 'action' direction, so I just said "meh" and went for it). It was more fun than most would lead you to believe...just don't expect it to deliver horror as well as the older titles.

Spec Ops: The Line
It's not often I bother with straightforward shooters, but I was told that this one's story was worth it. They were right. Think of it as a modern-day take on Apocalypse Now, and then add in a hell of an ending and there you have it. Plays just like any other cover-based third-person shooter, though.

Tomb Raider
Developers, take note: this is how you do a series reboot. Looks, sounds, plays great. Only real complaints? Very, very little in the way of actual tomb-raiding...and the fact that it tries a little TOO hard to feel like its competitor series, Uncharted.

(the following was for 3DS)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
As a long-time Zelda fan, Nintendo has easily won me over with this one. It perfectly captures the feel of A Link to the Past (which is permanently in my top five games) while being its own awesome game. Best game I played in the latter half of 2013.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

Postby Blue Monday » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:23 am

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)

So recently a group of work mates and I have been talking more and more about Zelda and our different appreciations, favourite entries, characters, so on, so forth, all about the franchise. MM is hands down my favourite title, but here's the thing; I've never actually completed the game.

Yes, it's my favourite: Just thinking about the three day time system (which was pretty ahead of its time IMO), the richly layered side quests and sub-plots, the locales, soundtrack, designs and that aesthetic - As many will agree, it is the darkest Zelda game of them all, possessing something of a whimsical, existential terror and distinct sense of impending doom with that damn moon (Hah, I did a rhyme). Especially with themes of death, change and regret rampant throughout.

But why then have I never finished it, especially since I've beaten OOT countless times? Well, for some reason, I've always gotten through about three quarters of the game (to about the start of the third temple in Ikana Canyon) and then dropped it or became distracted with something else. Last play-through, the sole reason was Jadusable. Or more commonly know as 'Ben, Drowned'.

:uhh:

Let's not go off on that tangent but needless to say, it scared me shitless and I found I couldn't continue the game for months after. This time though, I am certain - After talking about it so much these past weeks, flipping through the Hyrule Historia immersed in the timeline and histories and playing with my SS Link Figma - I'm going to finally finish Majora's Mask.

Will post progress and maybe even a little running commentary/anecdotes to help with momentum.

I also ordered The Minish Cap for GBA off of eBay the other night.
I'd like to start getting through all the Zelda games I've not played nor finished.

Cool to see people posting about ALBW too.
May even end up finally getting a 3DS so I can play it and OOT.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:32 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:
Someone drag me away from this game or I am going to drop out of society and lose all my gains
please

RIP.

At least you aren't playing map painters like me.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Been playing some Neotokyo. It's very hard, which is why I am happy with this.

The Moats of Quotes

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 am

Just got Bayonetta, it's awesome and full of over-the-top Platinum action. It's a bit harder than I anticipated, but the combat became easier once I got used to it.

And I'm nothing like you

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”