Eva Pic thread the 5th: still tumbling down (use spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

I see Asuka's pose, Rei's coloring, Shinji's face, and Mari's hairstyle and glasses. That is clearly the Conceptual Ur-Pilot from the luminiferous aether.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 pm

That's some fine artwork. :heart:

Also, page 101~

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:27 pm

I juts like to think that tha mods don't knwo what clever subtutle to use for the next thread.

ONE MORE FINAL.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Pretty sure we'll get through at least 10 more threads before we even get news of Final

Still more birthday fun  SPOILER: Show
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 pm

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:I juts like to think that tha mods don't knwo what clever subtutle to use for the next thread.

ONE MORE FINAL.

Will "I tanged all human life/because I got high" fit?

I hate that pink haired slattern from Q, ruining the aesthetic significant of Rei's hair color.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Will "I tanged all human life/because I got high" fit?

I hate that pink haired slattern from Q, ruining the aesthetic significant of Rei's hair color.

Wait, what? What's this about a pink haired slattern? You mean Midori?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 pm

To me she is Mini-Keel. I live in a parallel universe where the plot of Q is that everyone is 14 and the head of SEELE is now a pink haired girl. I like it better here.
the prophecy is true

Return to “Old Stickies”