Eva Pic thread the 5th: still tumbling down (use spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby riffraff11235 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Can Khara please just give Suimame a job already?
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:50 pm

View Original PostGemini011 wrote:I can not take this Unit 02 seriously. It just makes me want to laugh.

TMBounty_Hunter, someone's dissing NTE Nigouki again!

:asuka_geh:

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Joy Evangelion » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:14 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:
Q's whole cast  SPOILER: Show
That's images like that makes you realize just how anemic the cast is here compared to Jo and Ha, adding to the claustrophobic feeling of Q!

Gotta love how it makes Shinji look as pathetic as possible :rolleyes: Nice image though, I really dig how Q-Ritsuko looks; there definitely aren't enough good images of her.
Last edited by Joy Evangelion on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 pm

DEM ABS  SPOILER: Show
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=4736139

RAAAR  SPOILER: Show

Now kiss  SPOILER: Show
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah, Ritz looks rather hot in Q. Definitely one of the most under appreciated Eva WOMEN. How long for some Misato x Ritsuko images/XXX material.

:irked:

Gemini011
Adam

Postby Gemini011 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:TMBounty_Hunter, someone's dissing NTE Nigouki again!

:asuka_geh:

Not so much NTE Nigouki. Just in that pic... it looks less feline and more like a huge, dopey dog. :dog_laugh:
Interviewer: How much rewriting do you do?
Hemingway: It depends. I rewrote the ending of Farewell to Arms, the last page of it, 39 times before I was satisfied.
Interviewer: Was there some technical problem there? What was it that had stumped you?
Hemingway: Getting the words right.

It could be just me but I'd rather watch two damaged people help each other stand up than an over-idealized kisskisslovelove sugarbowl. The former has far more "d'awwww" potential.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:10 pm

View Original PostJoy Evangelion wrote:Gotta love how it makes Shinji look at pathetic as possible :rolleyes: Nice image though, I really dig how Q-Ritsuko looks; there definiely aren't enough good images of her.

Well, the image tries to portray everyone as how they most significantly appears in the movie :
- Rei Q looks interrogative and kind of clueless,
- Kaworu slightly distnat with this playful, easy smirk that puts you at ease,
- Asuka is nonchalant(notice her supporting her elbow on Shinji's shoulder!),
- Gendo is on the back, distant and looking at Rei Q and Shinji, his visor waking his eyes unpenetrable as well as his thoughts,
- Fuyutsuki is looking somewhere down with a melancholic stare of someone at the dawn of his life regretting the good old times when he wasn't involved in all this madness,
- Mari has a playful and relaxed look,
- Misato is stern and looking at the horizon, her posture oozing of leadership, her eyes unreadable thanks to her glasses,
- Ritsuko looking at the same direction, as an extension of Misato's will as any good second-in-command should be,
- the WILLE Bridge Bunnies, at the background, in the shadows, they details as blurred as our knowledge about them. We still can see Sakura with her hands in her pockets and happily smiling, and Koji with a slight smirk.

So, following that same trend, Shinji looks completely broken and curled up, not wanting to interact with anyone or anything, just wanting to be left alone and die... it's sad, but when you think of Shinji in Q, the most striking moment that comes in mind is him curled in a ball at the end of the movie, completely broken. That and the mental breakdown.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:- Ritsuko looking at the same direction, as an extension of Misato's will as any good second-in-command should be,

Always the bridesmaid.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:36 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:
DEM ABS  SPOILER: Show

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=4736139

Abs are one of the most underrated parts of the female body.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I find the belly the most sensual part of a woman's body. Hard or soft, flat or round, all are phbbbbbt worthy.
the prophecy is true

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:48 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I find the belly the most sensual part of a woman's body. Hard or soft, flat or round, all are phbbbbbt worthy.

my sig wrote:"Wanna stick my face in that belly and go phbbbbbbbbbt"-Chuckman

I'd much rather be an ab-man than an ass-man, man.

We should really start a thread up for underappreciated parts of the glorious work of art that is the female form.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:49 pm

View Original PostGemini011 wrote:Not so much NTE Nigouki. Just in that pic... it looks less feline and more like a huge, dopey dog. :dog_laugh:

Oh, okay. I agree and can see where you're coming from.

:asuka_thumbsup:

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Let's not turn this into a "how to kill Accelerator" thread, please.

I love the fact that even on EGF that can happen with a single picture.

Hey guys, can Shiki kill Angels? :lol:
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 pm

In the name of our Lord and Savior  SPOILER: Show

the prophecy is true

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 pm

:lol: LMAO wrong thread, son. :lol:

Gemini011
Adam

Postby Gemini011 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Haters gon' hate?
Interviewer: How much rewriting do you do?
Hemingway: It depends. I rewrote the ending of Farewell to Arms, the last page of it, 39 times before I was satisfied.
Interviewer: Was there some technical problem there? What was it that had stumped you?
Hemingway: Getting the words right.

It could be just me but I'd rather watch two damaged people help each other stand up than an over-idealized kisskisslovelove sugarbowl. The former has far more "d'awwww" potential.

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Lavinius » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm not even a 'fan' of her 'look', but Ritsuko in Q is very beautiful.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 pm

I tend to like pixie cuts on girls, but i think Ritsuko's is too short for my liking.

Maya's hair is awesome though. My NUMBAH WAN female from eva before sakura came along in Q.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Asuka pic:
SPOILER: Show

Not sure who this is pic:
SPOILER: Show
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:51 pm

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:Maya's hair is awesome though. My NUMBAH WAN female from eva before sakura came along in Q.

She looked a lot more butch and manly (Which kinda makes her hotter)

Return to “Old Stickies”