What character do you want to see in their own show?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:27 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:Are there heaving bosoms? It's very important that this arc would have heaving bosoms.

All bosoms will be heaved.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:59 pm

View Original PostAsukaner117 wrote:And a 2nd chance to undo some of the mistakes they made with 3.0, like, never actually explain WHAT THE FUCK happend between 2.0 and 3.0 ;D

Except that keeping us(and Shinji) in the dark about what happened between 2.0 and 3.0 was the whole point of Q.

But I agree about a spin-off explaining WTF happened during the time skip!
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Asukaner117
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Asukaner117 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Except that keeping us(and Shinji) in the dark about what happened between 2.0 and 3.0 was the whole point.

That doesn't change my opinion that it was a mistake to leave the audience completely in the dark. Maybe "missed opportunity" whould have fit better since i'm just speaking for myself here, but nonetheless I was not satisfied with the way they handled the time skip. Not at all.
God's in his heaven all's right with the world

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 pm

View Original PostAsukaner117 wrote:That doesn't change my opinion that it was a mistake to leave the audience completely in the dark. Maybe "missed opportunity" whould have fit better since i'm just speaking for myself here, but nonetheless I was not satisfied with the way they handled the time skip. Not at all.

I agree with you. I really wanted to know what had happen during the timeskip but
alas we may never know.

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Giji Shinka » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

It would be lazy writing if he doesn't show anything from the timeskip.

Showing flashbacks is one of the most basic storytelling method.
Let's hope that Anno knows the basics.

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:20 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:Are there heaving bosoms? It's very important that this arc would have heaving bosoms.

Heaving bosoms, muscled warriors, Scottish accents, time travel and copious amounts of violence with historical weaponry...

I think I'd enjoy that spin-off very much if it ever became a reality :devil:
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:All bosoms will be heaved.

Shut up and take my money. Take all of the moneys. Ever.

Shinoyami65, your comment has me envisioning Maya in English plate armor which is too big for her, trying to lift a great sword while a bemused Scotsman stares at her. This is an adorable image, and I wish I could draw. Someone with talent, make this happen!
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Misato making a cameo appearance in The Simpsons as one of the drinkers at Moe's Tavern would be clever to see what hijinks ensue and what Homer would say of her insisting on generic Japanese beer. :lol:

LegionWrex
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby LegionWrex » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 pm

View Original PostGus Hanson wrote:Misato making a cameo appearance in The Simpsons as one of the drinkers at Moe's Tavern would be clever to see what hijinks ensue and what Homer would say of her insisting on generic Japanese beer. :lol:

It would be first good thing to come out of The Simpsons in years :lol:
"....Bang." -Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
"Shorty?!? Can a shorty do this?!?" -Edward Elric (FMA)
"I've had many lives, many faces. But there is one face I try to forget..." -The Doctor (Doctor Who)
"So say we all!" -Admiral Adama (Battlestar Galactica)
"The only impossible is impossibility!" -Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
"Screw you guys, I'm going home!" -Eric Cartman (South Park)

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:20 am

I'd like to see the Simpsons do a seven minute Eva parody sketch for one of the halloween episodes, just to see people reacting to it.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Violet Shadow
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Violet Shadow » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:56 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I'd like to see the Simpsons do a seven minute Eva parody sketch for one of the halloween episodes, just to see people reacting to it.
You... you're making me imagine about Homer as Gendo.
If love can hurt then hate can surely save.

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:28 am

Even better, they could have Misato experiencing the wonders of Duff beer courtesy of Homer so that by the time she gets back to Tokyo-3, her apartment fridge instead of being filled to the brim with Yebisu beer or canned coffee will be filled with Duff beer, proud sponsors of Amos and Andy! ^_^

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”