Evangelion 3.0 interviews (needs translation!)

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 am

Pretty sure it's made enough money to be remembered as a genius bet either way.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Lorkhan
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Lorkhan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Eh. The general reaction about the movie itself is a flat "Wat", so I really wouldn't say that people are giving it a thumbs up across the board. As the previous poster mentioned, it will really depend on how Final ties everything up to see if it was worth the effort.
"Oh Aka, for our shared madness I do this! I watch you watching me watching you back!"

Jurrasic
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Jurrasic » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:29 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:The time skip and all the changes in the characters(less in the design of the main characters I admit) is an HUGE risk in my opinion, 3.0 became even more polarizing that EoE, something deemed impossible!

Right now everything will depend on FINAL to see if 3.0 will be remembered as a genius bet or a complete bombing.

True that.

I think the biggest beef people had was the fact that 3.0 was so completely different from the hints and previews given at the end of 2.0. Fans had so long to wait and nothing else to do but endlessly analyze and speculate based on the trailers and then what happens? NOTHING from the preview shows up. All that analysis and fanwanking...wasted. Peoples pet theories were not proved or disproved, they were made completely irrelevant.

Had there been no trailer at all, there would be far far less of the negative flashback that happened initially towards Q in general and the timeskip in particular from the fandom imo.
"Yes ladies and gentlemen, in France Asuka swears like a sailor and confirms that she's the butch of her apparent lesbian relationship with Mari, Mari insults people that ignore her, and Shinji Ikari tells to Sakura Suzuhara and Misato Katsuragi to go fuck themselves!" -ElMariachi

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 am

Anno recently participated in a talk about Battlestar Galactica

http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-2392.html

Minna no Eva Fan blog has pulled out the relevant questions.

Something about will there be a fleet battle in Final:
質問:『シン・エヴァ』に艦隊戦はありますか?
庵野:内緒です。秘密です。まあ、正直言えば「無いわけがない」でしょ戦艦出してて僕がね。頑張ります。

(Note afterwards the blog poster Gendo's potential Dark Wunder bridge)

Further questions?
[第1部]
質問:船を描くことで必須な事は?
庵野:艦隊戦です。撃ち合いです。これは某2199にも足りない!

Does the first one here ask about Eva live action? D:
[第2部]
質問:エヴァの後、実写の可能性は?
庵野:企画次第ですね、運があれば、縁があれば出来ると思います

質問:特撮を使ってリアルな戦争映画は?
庵野:戦争はいま難しいですけど、やれればやってみたい

質問:どこの国の戦艦が好き?
庵野:旧日本海軍

質問:庵野さんイケメン
庵野:ありがとうございます
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 am

Google makes better sense than usual out of that

Question: Is there a fleet battle in "New Eva?"
Is the secret: Anno. Is the secret. Well, I have I have put out "not without no" battleship be speaking honestly. I will do my best.

[Part 1]
Question: It is essential that to draw a boat?
Fleet is war: Anno. Is shoot-'em-up. This is not enough to certain 2199!
2199 refers to Space Battleship Yamato, I would imagine

[Part 2]
After the EVA, the possibility of live-action Question:?
I think I am planning soon, if there is luck, to be able to if there is a border: Anno

Question: war movie realistic with the special effects?
Anno: war is difficult now, but I want to do if Yarere

I like the battleship country Question: Where?
Anno: Imperial Japanese Navy

Question: Anno's Twink
Thank you: Anno
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 am

Complicated thread surgery complete. Results went here and here. Apologies in case I went a little overboard with what I took from here to the speculation thread.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

xdiesp
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby xdiesp » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:02 am

God bless translators. Thank you guys!
SOUND ONLY

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:20 pm

I found an interview of Ishida Akira (Nagisa Kaworu) about Q, which is extremely interesting :
Source : http://pastebin.com/fxvm6thr

Ishida Akira Interview  SPOILER: Show

Original: http://pastebin.com/4nNkJWb9

Ishida Akira (Nagisa Kaworu)

Really, the sense of discomfort heading into "Q" was already put into place by 1.0 and 2.0. The whole, 'It looks the same, right? But it's not,' thing.

––Both Kaworu and the first two installments serve to indicate that 'this isn't the same old Eva.' Mr. Ishida, what's your interpretation and how did it influence your performance?

ISHIDA
Actually, while 1.0 was being recorded, the director, Mr. Anno, gave me a lecture about who Kaworu and Shinji are in Rebuild. So, I based my performance [in 1.0 and 2.0] on my own understanding of the information I was given and the situation and lines in 1.0 and 2.0. And the same goes for my performance in Q. That said, I didn't really have many scenes in 1.0 and 2.0. So, in Q it finally hit me, 'So this is what it was all about…' That sort of thing.

––I think everyone's most interested in the 'mystery' at the core of that.

ISHIDA
If you'll allow me to take a more circumspect approach, I think the background information Mr. Anno gave me in the beginning is something better left unspoken. Back during 1.0 and 2.0, people around me kept asking, 'Is that another rehash of the TV series in movie form?' and the like, and I couldn't say anything but, 'Please see for yourself.' I don't think anyone will think it's a 'rehash' after seeing Q…

––It's kind of funny that Kaworu seems to be acting on some information only he knows and the same situation seems to be replicated among the cast. I'm sure many people will be shocked by the content of Q.

ISHIDA
The thing the rest of the cast was surprised about this time were the things that the director had revealed to me alone in the beginning, and how my role and what I knew sort of lined up neatly. On the other hand, I kept having, 'Ooh! You guys didn't know that?' moments. I had to be evasive with anyone looking for explanations up until now, and I guess I kind of miss the feeling of, 'oh too bad, they think it's a rehash,' and 'heh, they totally fell for it' since that was kind of fun.

––With all those complicated feelings about it, you must have really been looking forward to [getting it over with], Mr. Ishida.

ISHIDA
It's less a 'looking forward' to it kind of thing and more a 'man, that was hard!'* As I'm sure you all know, I didn't really appear much in 1.0, but after recording, Mr. Anno came up to me and told me, 'We've got a lot to talk about what comes next now.' Though, I guess if we're gonna open that can of worms, I didn't appear much in 2.0 either, did I? (lol) So when I went in to record for Q, I was all tense, it finally felt like the 'real thing.' To no one's surprise, started speaking more and talked about things no one would have expected up until now. Of course, I'd expected it to go off the established "Eva" course. Even if they talk about different things, the feelings Kaworu has for Ikari Shinji… they won't change. I knew the world was different this time, but, on top of that, I was worried about how to best approach Ikari Shinji this time so that everyone would understand that. That was a high hurdle. I was thinking about how to handle it from the very beginning. How should Nagisa Kaworu be after he's accumulated several different cycles in his past? And Eva itself has a very precise strike-zone, to get it just like it should be. I couldn't lose sight of that.

*- he's punning 待望 (taibou/long-awaited) and 大変 (taihen/hard)

Multiple takes during recording to polish the finished product

––What was recording like?

ISHIDA
Well, it's been 10-something years of real-time for this Ishida Akira and it's been a while since I voiced the original series and the spin-off games, I've slowly digested the role [over the years], I guess you could say [the role] has ripened [inside me]. But, I can't let that change [him] from the original image. It's been really difficult to live up to the various demands of the staff putting this Eva together.

––What kind of exchange did you have with Director Anno?

ISHIDA
We had to do quite a few takes to fully realize the scenes and get Nagisa Kaworu, as a character, just right and solidify his image. Some takes took a whole day to get just right. So, it's turned into a very carefully acted piece. The image of Nagisa Kaworu inside Ishida Akira and the image of him when the audience saw him for the first time on TV are now one and the same again… That's kind of how recording went. Well, that would just make it episode 24 of the TV series, but I endeavored not to [merely] reproduce the performance. When you look at the TV series again, everyone was doing their best back then, but I didn't want to just amend and copy that. Honestly, once recording for Q was over, I came to the conclusion that [the end result] was neither just the 'Nagisa Kaworu' of the past or the 'Nagisa Kaworu' I know, now, in 2012. Everyone's impressions of a character are always changing and expanding, and they each have their own hopes and desires for characters, so I think we were sort of realigning those hopes and desires with this.

––I see. And this is the first time in Rebuild that we've seen [Kaworu] interacting with Shinji.

ISHIDA
The first conversation with Shinji was really massive to me. Up until now, [Kaworu] has just been one-sidedly expressing his feelings, bit by bit, about Rebuild's seize-the-moment Ikari Shinji. And finally, he gets to talk to him in person… I'm sure Kaworu was anxiously awaiting that moment… Yeah… I guess that's what a face-to-face meeting is all about after all. [It's more important to him to] spend time talking to him in the flesh than it is to support him, secretly from the shadows. It reminded me how central of a theme communication like that is in Evangelion. When you look at it like that, once Shinji's been estranged from everyone and has no one to lean on, that's when he meets Kaworu. The fact that they manage to have a conversation at that point is incredibly significant. I feel like first two movies were the perfect set up for that situation.

––That said, Kaworu is a bit of a tragic figure, isn't he?

ISHIDA
The first two films in Rebuild were used to vividly remind the audience of specific scenes and nuances of the original TV series. No matter how many times it happens, it always ends the same way. It should have been different from the previous cycle, but the same mistakes are repeated once again. He has an unfortunate destiny. But, it's like he switched tracks at a different point this time. {train track/destiny metaphor, suddenly I'm reminded of Penguindrum…} It's like he struggles against the flow [of his fate] and sacrifices himself so that Shinji can survive [because Shinji has to survive].

––Seeing the always aloof Kaworu acting more agitated was quite refreshing.

ISHIDA
Nagisa Kaworu understands most things, he knows everything and has absolute freedom of action. He seems rather capricious, don't you think? He acts on the knowledge of the purpose of his existence, but it's not like he can control everything. He clashes with Gendou and Seele and co. who are acting on their own understanding of the world, Kaworu has a sort of bird's-eye-view of it all, but even in that role, he's not in a position of control. {way to not really answer the question, Ishida}

––I get the impression from our talk that you really put your all into playing Kaworu.

ISHIDA
All of the staff, not just Director Anno, are very personally invested in the current series under the Eva title, so I'm putting up my best effort. Even in recording, we were trying to get everything down very precisely. So everyone was always going, 'not this or that really,' and so on. When I was standing in front of the microphone, it was just me and Ms. Ogata alone in the booth together, we spent much more time interpreting scenes and lines than would possible on other projects. There was this atmosphere of, 'let's do it right after we understand it' so the work itself was actually really hard, but, no one ever started shouting, 'hurry up and do it!' there was a real feeling of everyone working together on it. It wasn't just simple pressure, but there was this [strange] sense of security in the knowledge that we were all working together to create the end product. I was really happy to be able to perform in the same scenes with Ms. Ogata this time around. Up until now [on Rebuild], I'd been recording all alone.

––Piloting an Eva in tandem with Shinji is a first for Kaworu, isn't it? I think you could interpret it as a sort of 'love scene' in a sense.

ISHIDA
I don't know if I can make that interpretation (lol). I think you should wait to hear from the director or leave it to the really involved fans. But, at the very least, them getting in the same unit is different, as they both pursue the same goal together. It seems [representative] of the depth of their connection.

––Any other impressions?

ISHIDA
I think the biggest shock, visually, was how the moon ended up looking. From the very beginning, the world of Q is depicted beautifully, so it was quite a shock. Even though you could see everyone living their lives in the intricately crafted environment, what Shinji wants to see stands out, like a 'bam!' appearing from a thick haze. It's like, you thought you knew everything about the world, and then it just slaps you in the face with, 'this is the reality you wanted to see,' it was quite impactful. {haven't seen the movie so I don't really know what he's talking about}

––Alright then, how about a final message for the fans?

ISHIDA
I'm sure those of you who have thoroughly read into the stories of 1.0 and 2.0 of Rebuild so far will think Q was a rather 'fast development.' But, 1.0 and 2.0 already developed the sense of malaise leading into Q. It's like, 'It looks the same right? But it's not.' To those of you who saw Q, please go back to the theater a few times to figure out, 'just what is the meaning of this?' But, if you were to ask 'how to prepare for it?' I'd ask that you return to 1.0 and 2.0 and watch them again, right? If you watch very carefully, you'll see, 'oh, this is where that's from' 'and here too' for sure. I think, if you watch it over from the beginning again, you'll see how Q fits into the story for sure, and I know you'll be even more interested in 'where does it go from here?' after Q's rapid development. Since, at this point, we've just jumped past the established cannon with a 'bam!' there's no way it'll end like the TV series or previous movie {EoE} now. At least, that's what I believe. If you look at it like that, I'm sure you'll all be really exited to know 'but what happens now?' and 'then what?' for the next one. Please look forward to the conclusion.

I'm not dreaming guys, Ishida flat-out confirms that Kaworu is a time looper and that he retains his memories from the previous "cycles"! :jawdrop:
Well I don't know if by "cycles" he means time loops or the cycles of death and rebirth of the universe, but that would explain a lot of things that we saw in Rebuild : the coffins in the Moon, his lines "the Third again" and "This time I will make you happy", his deep knowledge of Shinji's personality, when he said to Shinji that they will meet again...

He also implies that Anno had planed the time skip since the beginning, but kept the VA cast in the dark about it, and that Ishida was one of the few in the know. And he also believes that Rebuild's end will be very different from NGE and EoE, so maybe there won't be any "Komm Susser Tod" this time.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:36 pm

That's from the theatrical booklet and as far as I know all the translated ones have already been gathered here: http://wiki.evageeks.org/Resources:Evangelion_Q_Records_Collection

As interesting as some of Ishida's comments are they are brought down by him asking fans to get milked multiple times.

EDIT: Also now that I'm reminded of that wiki page I suddently remember I had plans to reorganize, clean up and add to it.....eventually....

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:35 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:I'm not dreaming guys, Ishida flat-out confirms that Kaworu is a time looper and that he retains his memories from the previous "cycles"!

This interview was brought up awhile ago, but from what I remember, that's not what Ishida was saying. Why would he reveal a huge secret that should be kept under wraps? Either Ishida was speaking in terms of NGE vs NME (the different "cycles") or metaphorically.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am

What bugs me is that line :
How should Nagisa Kaworu be after he's accumulated several different cycles in his past?

Ishida clearly says that Kaworu accumulated the memories and experiences of several cycles, these cycles could be NGE and even the manga, that would explain why his representation change so drastically in every continuity : from EMK the kitty-slayer to NGE!Kaworu much more gentle and loving Shinji to Q!Kaworu who this time is actively trying to bring him happiness.

Also, this line :
It should have been different from the previous cycle, but the same mistakes are repeated once again.

Ishida sounds like he's talking about what's in Kaworu's head, that he though that this time he won't make the same mistake and succeed, which ties with his line at the end of 2.0 : "This time, I will make you happy". But in the end he ends up manipulated again and had to die to let a chance to mankind, in front of Shinji which hurt him more than anything else, again.
Maybe that's what Anno meant when he said that "Eva is a story that repeats"?
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Jurrasic
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Jurrasic » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:I'm not dreaming guys, Ishida flat-out confirms that Kaworu is a time looper and that he retains his memories from the previous "cycles"!
Well I don't know if by "cycles" he means time loops or the cycles of death and rebirth of the universe, but that would explain a lot of things that we saw in Rebuild : the coffins in the Moon, his lines "the Third again" and "This time I will make you happy", his deep knowledge of Shinji's personality, when he said to Shinji that they will meet again...

(stuff)

Ishida sounds like he's talking about what's in Kaworu's head, that he though that this time he won't make the same mistake and succeed, which ties with his line at the end of 2.0 : "This time, I will make you happy". But in the end he ends up manipulated again and had to die to let a chance to mankind, in front of Shinji which hurt him more than anything else, again.
Maybe that's what Anno meant when he said that "Eva is a story that repeats"?

I. FUCKING. KNEW. IT.

ElMariachi, THANK you for posting this. It may have been noted before, but this is the first time I have seen this, and stright from the VA's mouth as well! It may not be as 'word of God' as having Anno make such a statement, but it's pretty damn close enough for me. :D :D D:
"Yes ladies and gentlemen, in France Asuka swears like a sailor and confirms that she's the butch of her apparent lesbian relationship with Mari, Mari insults people that ignore her, and Shinji Ikari tells to Sakura Suzuhara and Misato Katsuragi to go fuck themselves!" -ElMariachi

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 am

I think we shouldn't take too serious what the voice actors are saying when it comes to story-related things because in the past some of them have mentioned things that haven't been confirmed yet or because some of them may be based on personal hypothesis.

That doesn't mean that Kaworu can't be a time looper or he can't know what happened in NGE. When it comes to the later i'am 90% certain that he knows.
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference
Members on my ignore list: Bagheera, pwhodges, Nuclear Lunchbox, Rosenakahara

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 am

I stick my head into these threads to see what's going on, and now I see -

1. Anno named Rei, Asuka and Mari after the Ayanami-class destroyers of the JMSDF due to their changed roles, which means the Warships page needs even more new ships to be introduced...

2. Akira Ishida's interview. I'm a little dubious about the translation on that one, but if it's right, he's just confirmed the GODDAMNED FRAKKING SEQUEL THEORY. Jesus H. Christ on a rusted tuning fork. :facepalm:

God save us all.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:14 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Why would he reveal a huge secret that should be kept under wraps? Either Ishida was speaking in terms of NGE vs NME (the different "cycles") or metaphorically.

Seriously, y'all. And I could have sworn there was another thread on this topic of Ishida's interview. The supposed implying Sequel Theory was debunked.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 am

I think you guys are jumping the gun on this one. I wouldn't take what Ishida said too seriously.
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Giji Shinka » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Yeah, i wouldn't take it too seriously either.....Kaworu might be a looper within rebuilt universe but nothing else. (There has been many implication to that direction, and i hope that Kaworu would remain as mysterious as he was in 1.0, 2.0, 3.0. And i don't need any more explanations about him)

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:10 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:1. Anno named Rei, Asuka and Mari after the Ayanami-class destroyers of the JMSDF due to their changed roles, which means the Warships page needs even more new ships to be introduced...

Sorry, can you point me towards this? I can't find it.

Anyway, people dubious of the translation are welcome to the untranslated wording. As TMBounty pointed out, we have a wiki page for it. http://wiki.evageeks.org/Resources:Evangelion_Q_Records_Collection#Akira_Ishida_as_Kaworu_Nagisa

People are correct that we had another thread on this topic, but I can't find it. The Kaworu interview was actually one of earliest translated and I remember when it was posted there was a lot of skepticism. I don't know whether anything amounted from that skepticism, though.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 pm

I wrote a reply about Kaworu and looping (or not), then decided it should be a new topic. Wasn't I a good boy!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:Sorry, can you point me towards this? I can't find it.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Warships_in_Evangelion

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”