3DS Corner

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

3DS Corner

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey guys, I figured we've got an official Steam group, and loads of folks on Live and PSN and stuff, but I haven't seen mention of anyone with 3DS and I reckon there're probably some of us with 'em. So, I was thinking I could either start a list of EGF friend codes and (multiplayer) games for folks, or just PM if you want to exchange friend codes in private.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 am

heh reminds me I haven't much time on my PKMN Black 2 version, was wanting to EV train my New Zekrom and Black/Kyurem, but jumping through all those hops to get the proper training items takes too long.

Anyway, some one can PM if they want to share codes aswell.
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Sent you my code.

I've been meaning to start Black 2 sometime... I'm a rather average player - I haven't worried about EV training yet, although a recent defeat against one of my friends who does combined with this post has piqued my interest.

Probably train a team for competition in Black 2 at some point. Want to work through my Black and White playthroughs though first - dunno if you can transfer pokemon directly from Gen 4 to B2, but I know you can from 4 to W/B1.

EDIT: Also hoping you can transfer from Gen 5 to 6 coming October :lol:

EDIT 2: Right, some multiplayer games I have for the 3DS:
Waifu Emblem Awakening
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Etrian Odyssey(? Dunno if there's much functionality besides the guild card info)
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:12 pm

I have Animal Crossing New Leaf, so if you want to pop over and [s:1tnx3m2s]give me your money[/s:1tnx3m2s] check out my town, I'll try and dig up my friend code.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

I have a 3DS, but I don't have any multiplayer games yet. :(

But if anyone wants to add me, I can send drawings of penises on SwapNote. ;)
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:54 am

^
...and this is why I'm not giving you guys my friend codes. :lol:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:11 am

Will probably buy with a price cut or with Dragon Quest VII (if it ever gets translated). Whichever comes sooner.
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference
Members on my ignore list: Bagheera, pwhodges, Nuclear Lunchbox, Rosenakahara

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:08 pm

View Original PostDima wrote:Will probably buy with a price cut.

But it got a price cut like two years ago?
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:37 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:But it got a price cut like two years ago?

As you said it got one 2 years ago. So sooner or later it will get another one. Where i live, if you want a 3DS XL plus one game and a charger you need to spend 250 minimun. It is not very expensive but i feel like i can wait since most games i want to play on it are coming fall 2013/early 2014.
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference
Members on my ignore list: Bagheera, pwhodges, Nuclear Lunchbox, Rosenakahara

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:42 am

View Original PostDima wrote:As you said it got one 2 years ago. So sooner or later it will get another one. Where i live, if you want a 3DS XL plus one game and a charger you need to spend 250 minimun. It is not very expensive but i feel like i can wait since most games i want to play on it are coming fall 2013/early 2014.

I got an original 3DS.

Dat ambassador goodness.

Also dat American XL having the charger with it. More reason why we're the supreme country.

Sunface
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sunface » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:11 pm

I have the Zelda black 3DS. Slapped on the black and yellow nerf armor. It is ver' nice. Love the games I have for it. LoZ:OoT, SSFIV, Paper Mario, Resident Evil Revelations, not to mention the nice NES games out of the shop. I have not been disappointed with any. What other games would you guys suggest?
Don't show off. Show up.

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:48 pm

If you like visual novels and puzzles, I recommend the Zero Escape series. If you like Tales games, Abyss has a port. Finally, Awakening just might be my most favorite Fire Emblem game yet, so that too XD

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:40 am

View Original PostSunface wrote:I have the Zelda black 3DS. Slapped on the black and yellow nerf armor. It is ver' nice. Love the games I have for it. LoZ:OoT, SSFIV, Paper Mario, Resident Evil Revelations, not to mention the nice NES games out of the shop. I have not been disappointed with any. What other games would you guys suggest?

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF

Sunface
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sunface » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 am

Don't know about visual novels, but I do like puzzles. I borrowed and beat tales of the abyss and it was pretty good. I always like the kind-of free form battle RPGs such as this and secret of mana (which is one of my all time favorites). And I played the demo for awakening, that's one I could probably get into. And as far as animal crossing I've never played one or even watched anyone play one. I don't even know the premise of them...
Don't show off. Show up.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

View Original PostSunface wrote:Don't know about visual novels, but I do like puzzles. I borrowed and beat tales of the abyss and it was pretty good. I always like the kind-of free form battle RPGs such as this and secret of mana (which is one of my all time favorites). And I played the demo for awakening, that's one I could probably get into. And as far as animal crossing I've never played one or even watched anyone play one. I don't even know the premise of them...

It's a sim game that will completely suck away your social life.

Sunface
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sunface » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 am

No good. Haha. I don't need ANOTHER thing using all my waking hours. Just posting in this thread has got me back on my 3ds a couple hours a day. By the way, I had no clue till yesterday that the new Zelda game will be a direct sequel to link to the past. Are y'all excite? If you had a snes, the answer is a resounding yes.
Don't show off. Show up.

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 am

Well, time to rummage about for my GBA/games so I can beat Link to the Past. Been nice knowing you ladies and gents, time to journey into the center of my room (mostly kidding).

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm

View Original PostSunface wrote:No good. Haha. I don't need ANOTHER thing using all my waking hours. Just posting in this thread has got me back on my 3ds a couple hours a day. By the way, I had no clue till yesterday that the new Zelda game will be a direct sequel to link to the past. Are y'all excite? If you had a snes, the answer is a resounding yes.

I thought LTTP was the worst Zelda game, so I'm not excited.

chazthesilencer
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby chazthesilencer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 am

Alert- :deadhorse:

Palutena's Revolting Dinner (parts 1 and 2) has recently been shown through Nintendo video...

If even studio SHAFT is unable to make a green-head look better in 3D, I can safely say the third dimension has no hope whatsoever in video.
…although it may still have a use in spreading half-amusing, anti-vegetarian propaganda.
Us Animay watching evageeks gotta stick together! - Joy Evangelion

Katana
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Katana » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 am

Project X Zone is getting so damn interesting, anyone's playing it?

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”