[RP]Eva RPG: Phase 2!

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:51 pm

<Well, being omnipotent and all that, I guess I control all NPCs :mrgreen: >

Pen Pen cocks his penguin head at Suzuhara, giving him a befudled penguin look. Touji's question rattling around in his less than spacious penguin brain.

Pen Pen: WARK!

With that, the warm water penguin waddles over to the kitchen area, out of sight to everyone (everyone except Misato & Kaji, who don't seem to notice him).

Moments later, the penguin returns from his kitchen sojourn...with a can of Yebisu clutched precariously in his beak.

He then waddles his way back to Suzuhara until...

*BAM BAM BAM*

The sudden noise causes the penguin to trip and send the can of beer rolling across the floor.

Unbeknowest to the penguin (but knowest to us) there is someone at the door of the Katsuragi apartment.

< :wink: enjoy>
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:17 pm

No stop.....heehee....not it infront of the kids Kaji....oh I wonder who that could be....
*walks to the door and opens it revealing................*

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Sweet!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:26 pm

Toji can barely belive his eyes.
Taking a quick glance around the room, everyone else is intent on teh new guest, he snags the can of beer and takes cover behind the couch.

Touji: Smart Penguin, good Penguin! (he snaps the lid off the beer)
Down the hatch...wait a sec!

Touji pulls the foaming can of beer aay from his face and mentally tallies up the attendees.

Touji: (thinking) Already got Shinji, Asuka, Rei, Hikari, and Kaouru...Kaji
and Misato are already here... so is Kensuke...Who's left?
Dr. Akagi? Aoba? Maya? hmph.

Touji peers over the couch to see who has arrived...
I asked "And where would you take me?"
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"I will take you to every place you never wanted to be, and you will hate it."
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:20 pm

Kaji looks at the newcomer.

"Oh hi. You're a little late, aren't you?

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:58 pm

<Sigh.... I'll do it. Kaworu just shouldn't be doing this stuff though!>

*Greets Hikari at the door* Hello, your one of Shinji's classmates right?
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Oh, Hikari!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:14 am

<Drat! I didn't know we could choose who was at the door...oh well>

Touji glances around and tries to figure out why the heck he thought Hikari had been here earlier, she obviously just arrived.

Touji: (getting out fom behind the couch) Hey Hikari! Glad you could make it!

Kensuke: (grinnig) how glad?

Touji: (angry whisper) Shut up! (To Hikari) Come on, sit down, now we can get the party started!
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:51 am

Hikari enters the room and Shinji notices her and says

Shinji : Hi Hikari , How are u

Then Touji quickly grabs her before she can answer and wisphers something to her ear.

Shinji: ( Annoucces this to everone) Anyone want play a party game or on the X - box , we got plenty of Games. What about you Asuka? I here you are quite good at them.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:51 am

:shock:

< I leave for a sec and the whole world gets SCREWED UP!!!! >

< :lol: just kidding. I made my post, but had to leave soon after. I'm sorry for my absence, gomen. In case anybody has forgotten, Olin of Xephon already introduced Hikari earlier on...but since that post was riddled with enough problems as it is (sorry man) I guess some of you didn't really include it...>

< I was planning on having somebody else walk through that door, but I miss having Chocomanji around, so this is an open invitation for Hikari Hokari character stuff... >

< everything is fine, nothing is broken, PS: this is not a flagrant system error :lol: >
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:22 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:Kaji looks at the newcomer.

"Oh hi. You're a little late, aren't you?

Hmmmm, for some reason this statement seems like it means something else.....Oh well *chug more b33r* Welcome Hikari and now you kids play nice and don't try anything perverted.... :wink:

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:34 pm

<Well, I'm impatient. I wanna get on wit da story and none of you can stop me now! BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!>

The door of the apartment is banged on once again!, This time with much more vigour.

Before anyone gets the chance to open it, the door bursts open to reveal a very distraught Ritsuko Akagi.

The good doctor waits for no one as she strides through the apartment, not bothering to take off her lab jacket or even her shoes < :x meanie> , and heads straight towards Misato's refrigerator...

...which she opens and removes a can of Yebisu...

...which she then proceeds to chug :shock: ...

It doesn't take long for Ritsuko to finish the cold can of beer, she takes deep breaths afterward to try to regain any composure she once had.

Looking downward, she rests one hand on her head <possibly from a headache from drinking too fast :lol: > and another grips the empty can tightly, crushing it.

Ritsuko: The BASTARDS!!!
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

chocomanji
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby chocomanji » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:49 pm

<geez...me not being around has really caused some problems...gomen....;____;>

Hikari walks in, wearing an adorable yellow dress and carrying a box of homemade rice cakes. She cheerfully smiles at all the greetings. Before she can return the greetings though, Ritsuko storms through the door, rampaging for a drink while cursing.

"..." :shock:

Once she gets over her startled state, the class rep. takes time to glance around the room. What she finds is a total mess -beer cans everywhere, an insane scientist, a dumbfounded penguin, flirtatious activities, and snacks laying all over the floor. Her cheery expression suddenly did a 180 on them...

"What's WRONG with you people??? By my watch, I'm only 10 minutes late...and this place is already a wreck!!!" She sits between Asuka and Touji (so it looks like she didn't exactly accept Touji's offer... :oops: ) and places her rice cakes on the table. He whispers in her ear that Misato's place usually looks like a mess anyway. Hikari hears him, but brushes off the comment.

"Don't think that being nice to me is going to get you out of cleaning duty tomorrow, Suzuhara..."
Last edited by chocomanji on Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:13 pm

IMPORTANT!

(OOC: Ok, now I'm not the GM, but I would like to make a general statement so that this Role Play runs a bit more smoothly for the remainder. Having administered in a Role Play oriented forum, I do know how these things work best, so just hear me out.

First of all, have fun.

Secondly, just some advice and tips to make the rp go more smoothly.

--Remain in character, try and keep your character's speech and actions true to the character. For instance, in my case (As Kaji), I must play a character who is suave, cool, and flirtateous. Try to stick to your character as best as possible. For instance, Gendo would not say "Shinji, you suck, get in the Eva". As fun as it would be to make the character do what you would like him/her to do, that defeats the very purpose of role play. Become your character, don't make the character become you.

--Include your character's speech in quotations, and display the characters actions seperately with something to indicate it as an action, such as italics. Out of character comments should be in parenthesis or brackets of some sort, possibly marked with "OOC:".

--Do not manipulate another character. You may interact, just don't make someone else's character do anything, even if its something as simple as a facial expression. Let others play their respective characters. And please do engage other players, character interaction is the whole purpose here.)

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Got ya!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:05 am

<Thanks for the tips, Evamonkey, I guess this thread got started on the wrong foot due to a couple of peoples *cough* me! *cough* over eagerness. This is still plenty of fun though, geting into character...>

Touji, and probably everybody else, stares at the good doctor Akagi.
A menacing silence has fallen upon the room.

Touji: (trying to hide his beer can from Hikari) So, what's up doc? :D >

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:49 am

Thanks for reminding us about the semblance of order, EM. I stated some writing rules in the Eva Forum Games thread and some more in Phase One.

But NOBODY listens to me, I guess...I mean, It's not like I'M runnin' the game here or anything... :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the reminders, EM.

Shocked by Ritsuko's outburst and her new ability to drink, everybody backs off a bit.

"OOC: Just looking back, nobody really controls Kensuke, do they? I think he'd make a good NPC that anyone can use for conveinence"

Normally, seeing a high up NERV official break down like this would put anybody on edge...but Aida Kensuke is anything but normal.

Kensuke: Miss Akagi, What's wrong?! Did something happen with the Evas? Huh? What is it?!
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:00 pm

Shinji sits down at starts up the x-box. Shinji has selected Halo 2 and puts it in the x-box. It starts loading......

Shinji thinking *No one wants to play with me, they must not like me*

Halo 2 has now loaded. An Shinji is playing the single player mode. Although he is playing he is not happy , he doesnt take notice of what is happening in the back round......
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:43 am

<OOC: RARR! unorganized summer days are difficult when you should be scheduling things>

Ritsuko turns to face the bispecled boy with the most disgruntled look on her normally placid face. Unaware that she might be revealing classified information to a 14 year old, she begins:

Ritsuko: "I can't believe they're doing it! I mean, They decided against it before, why restart it?! The BASTARDS!!!!"

Kensuke: "C-calm down Dr. Akagi. Y-you're not making any sense..."

After a few deep (and much needed) breaths, Ritsuko sits down, and speaks so that everyone can hear <except those playing X-Box :lol: >.

Ritsuko: "Yesterday, after the attack, the Commander and Sub-Commander were called away to a UN hearing about the issue of NERV's budget requests...*Ritsuko opens another beer and takes a large dreg*...They've cut our funding in half! Our R&D department won't be able to sustain itself!"

Finishing her second can of Yebisu, Ritsuko crushes the can and continues sadly:

Ritsuko: "And that's not the worst part...I got the call this morning...they started development over a month ago...funded by a bunch of private investors who don't like our methods...Now the UN has decided to back them up as well..."

Ritsuko's hanging head is brought up sharply!

Ritsuko: "They're gonna launch JetAlone 2!!!"

...and she breaks down...
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:58 am

Those bastards...We've proved ourselves that the Evas are very efficient. What more do they want! And what happens if Jet Alone fails in battle? Then who will save us if the Evas are just collecting dust?! All of our work....for nothing ........................................................................I would say something more serious but I'm too drunk XD.....

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:45 pm

Ritsuko nods sadly at Misato in agreeance.

Ritsuko: "If JetAlone 2 can surpass the Evangelion in terms of cost efficiency, which it most certainly can, the UN will cut funding to NERV entirely. We'll be out of business".

Ritsuko finally stands, unwrinkles her lab coat and begins to pace. Her demeaner changes once again: from unhappy to frustrated.

Ritsuko: "Well, they're not going to stop us! We'll just have to prove that our combat android is superior to there's! Show them that we have more fire power, more ability than they do!"

"For starters, The Commander will have to renegociate our budget requests...I'll probably have to contact the Marduk agency for an update on their report..."

Ritsuko finally stops. Her eyes very serious.

"We'll probably need more pilots."

<OOC: :shock: Oh no she didn't! She did! :shock: Hikari, Kensuke, looks like you might have a new job!>
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Yeah boy!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:36 pm

(Touji drops his beer into Hkari's lap.)

Toji: What? More pilots!?

(Kensuke, who was sitting crosslegged on the floor, jumps to fit feet, knocking touji in the chin with his head.)

Kensuke: Major Misato! I volunteer for this dangerous asignment! Ma'am,
Sir, Pick me! Pick me!

Touji: You little!

(The fourth child stands and begins to strangle the would be fifth child)

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:00 pm

KNOCK IT OFF!

*Misato puts both into a headlock with each arm, bringing them closer to her oh so sought after "melon patch", instantly making both of the boys to stop and bring them another undesirable affect*

Kensuke, I'm sorry but I don't have that authority, but I bet would make a fine pilot.....*she smiles at Kensuke as his eyes brighten up with hope*

.......*glances at Touji and raises an eyebrow* STOP LOOKING AT MY BREASTS YOU HORMONLY PUMPED TWIT! *throws Touji as hard as possible flying face first into the TV screen, blocking Asuka's view causing her to lose to Shinji, releasing a stream of german curses*

Return to “Role-Playing Related”