[RP]Eva RPG: Phase 2!

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

[RP]Eva RPG: Phase 2!

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Okay. I'm finally back and ready to go!

I hope people are still willing to play. If not, please say so.

I'm not going to do a roll call this time around, instead I'm just going to show a cast list, and if there are any complaints or problems, please let me know.

Shinji-Timesplitter 01
Rei-Mr. Guy
Asuka-Eva-01X
Toji-Olin of Xephon
Kaworu-Dave
Misato-cain luppus
Kaji-Eva Monkey

Now that we've established the basics of the game (and the fact u guys can kick Angel butt! 8) ) we can start with some good stuff!

Here we go!

(The Katsuragi Household)

It is now the following day. The sun shines through the un-curtained windows of Major Katsuragi's apartment building. It's still early in the morning (about 8:00am or so). It is also Saturday.

While most Saturday's are joys for children and students alike, the Eva pilots have it especially easy this fine day.

Bacause of your victory over the Angel, NERV must now focus their efforts on the ensuing aftermath: paperwork, meetings, and above all else...clean up.

Thus Dr. Akagi has decided that she will not have the time, so their are no sync rate tests today.

No tests...AT ALL!

So now you all (including Misato and Kaji) have the day off...

<what>
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:15 pm

*Arrives at Katsuragi's apartment, enters, and sits really really close to Shinji*
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:29 pm

(Topic has been sticked to the top of the forum.)

Mr.Guy
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Mr.Guy » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:26 pm

The first child pauses as she reaches the door, her hand hovering over the knob. She's not sure why she came here... large social gatherings like this weren't her forte. But it was a direct command from Commander Ikari, and she would never disobey an order. She lets out a sigh and enters the room...

By the looks of things, she's early. Only Pilot Ikari and... him were there. There was something about this Kaworu that didn't sit right with her. But whatever it may be, now wasn't the time to dwell on it.

Rei announced herself with a quick: "I have arrived..." and found a seat isolated from the other two pilots, which she promptly sat down in.

*EDIT* I have just gotten word that a relative has passed away. So as such, my family and myself are heading over there to attend the funeral and comfort the family.

The trip is about two states away, so it takes around 13 hours to get there (New York is one of these states *rolls eyes*). I'm leaving tomorrow around 10am-ish and am heading home next Tuesday. Sorry for any inconvience :( . I'll be sure to check in tomorrow before I leave so that if need be, I'll post again. Sorry, once again :(
Last edited by Mr.Guy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:43 pm

WELCOME Rei! *with a beer in one hand and with the other gives Rei a big hug* So you actually came. Well we won't disappoint you! Theres snacks and drinks in the main room. Come on in, sit down! Have anything you want....except for the b33r or I'll kill you. Haha, joking, I wonder where everyone else is?

<EDIT: I'm sorry about the passing of your relative. We will eagerly await your return.>

Mr.Guy
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Mr.Guy » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:09 pm

Rei pauses as the Major (she's a Major now, right?) trots into the room. She knows the Major to be all business on the job, but off the job is a whole other story.

Major Katsuragi bounds down upon poor Rei and gives her a hug... crushing the life out of her. Rei, as natural, does not return the contact but accepts it... she does have manners after all. To the Major's inquiry, she replies:

"I do not know the whereabouts of Pilot Suzuhara, Mr. Kaji, or Class Representative Horaki (I assume Hikari will be here?). But I believe that Pilot Sorhyu takes up residence here..."

((Thanks Cain, hopefully I'll be able to return soon... RPs are always fun to play.))

chocomanji
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby chocomanji » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:10 pm

<Yeah...will poor lil' Hikari be able to make an appearance??? :cry:>

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Party!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:44 pm

As the three quiet Eva pilots get settled down, Shinji setting the table, Kaouru eyeinghim the whole time, and Rei seemingly tranfixed on something more interesting outside the window, dark clouds begin to cover the sky, as the first few rain drops begin to fall, the doorbell rings.

Shinji goes to answer.

Shinji: Hey Asuka! did you get the drinks?

Shinji opens the door to find Kensuke Aida, with his back to him, filming a impending confrontation between the second adn fourth child.
Asuka has a plastic shopping bag fullof multi colored two liter jugs at her feet, and is staring at Touji like she would like nothing better then for his head to suddenly explode into a thousand gory pieces. Hikari Horaki is a t her side, saying things like "Oh, he's just joking Asuka","don't worry about it' and of course, "Mr. Suzuhara would you please shut you mouth!

Asuka: (shouting) :twisted: What Did You Say To ME!!?

Touji: (smug) only that it was a lucky shot, and that if you'd backed me up a little, we could have minimized the damage to HQ, as is, you rush in there like a glory hound and get me hurt, and nearly succeed in burying Tokyo in Angel guts!

Asuka: (stamping her fett) Listen up, you sorry excuse for a nearly evolved homo sapien! If it hadn't been for me, all three of you little boys would have got you dicks cut off and fed to you by the angel!

Hikari: Asuka! Be nice, he's just jealous.

Touji: (suddenly angry) Jealous!? Who's side are you on class rep!?
All I'm saying is, she could have tried to be moreof a team player! I nearly got killed out there.

Asuka: (smirking) part of the job, Baka! If you can't handle it go home!
And from the way you were screaming your head off
during the real fight, you'd think you where dying!
quit being such a wimp!

Touji: I Got my Friggin arm cut off! You German ass!

Asuka: (going for his throat) You liitle- In a second, you'll have to worry
about a lot more then your stupid arm!

Touji: Bring it on!

Shinji: Grab them!

Kensuke grabs Touji and yanks several feet back, while both Shinji and Hikari grab Asuka's arms, attempting to contain her wrath.
I asked "And where would you take me?"
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"I will take you to every place you never wanted to be, and you will hate it."
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:10 pm

Kaji knocks at the door.

"Hello? I hope I didn't miss the party. I had trouble getting out of work early."

(Question: Why is Olin of Xephon playing Touji, Kensuke, Shinji, Asuka, and Hikari?)

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Oh My God!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:48 pm

<What have I done!!!!!!!!! Is it possible, that in my anxiousness to further my story and set up a confrontation between the children, I have swept away the ideals of free will that we as players in our lives as well as a game hold so sacred!?

God NO!!! I throw myself on the fellow players tender mercies! I only wanted...God! I only wanted to start a scene, not write one, singel handedly forcing my will upon my fellow man...Forgive me...

Seriously though, Sorry, I got carried away, with the scene I had in my head, Olin is shutting up for a while, Asuka, let Touji have it!

Sorry. >
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:52 pm

Evamonkey wrote:(Question: Why is Olin of Xephon playing Touji, Kensuke, Shinji, Asuka, and Hikari?)

Good question. I am Shinji

Anyways:

After the indcendent with Asuka and Touji , things have settle down. Asuka and Touji are sitting on opposite sides of the room. So Shinji has gone back to the kitchen to get the food and all the other stuff. As Shinji is coming back from the kitchen with all the stuff , he see's that Kaji has arrived.
Shinji is happy to see Kaji and greets him

Shinji : Hey Kaji. How are things down at Nerv?

Shinji keeps on setting the table and getting things ready while asking this question to Kaji.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:03 pm

"Things at Nerv are, um... fine, Shinji. Nothing out of the ordinary... heh, no conspiracies or giant bleeding torsos nailed to a wall down in...."

Kaji trails off and murmurs feebly to himself. He laughs nervously to himself and blurts out:

"Where exactly is Katsuragi's beer fridge?"

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:11 pm

Shinj looks at Kaji strangely and is wondering what he is hidding or so nervous about. Shinji replies to Kaji's question.

Shinji : Its in the kitchen Kaji. You of all people should know that.

With that Shinji rejoins the party and sits next to Misato and Asuka.

Shinji ( to Misato ) : What has been happening , while I was setting the table ?
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Your final answer?

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:13 pm

Touji reaches over and yanks Shinji into a sitting position.

Touji: come on Shinji, all you do around here is work, let Hikari set the table or something.

Touji glances dramtically at Asuka, then to Rei at the window, and finally, very uneasily at Kaouru.

Touji: besides, I got something important to ask you...
Which one do you got dibs on? Rei or Asuka?

Touji glances back at Kaouru who is getting himself a drink.

Touji: And please tell me he's only been hanging around you like some
kind of doe eyed puppy because he really needs help on that
algebra test! It's really starting to freak me out!

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:21 pm

Kaji navigates his way to the kitchen rather successfully, given this being his first time in Misato's apartment. He grabs himself a beer and proceeds to find something in his age bracket to hit on.

"Oh, Katsuragi, you're looking lovely as usual today."

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:51 pm

*Quits following Shinji around, gets a drink and walks up to Rei* You did quite well in the battle Ayanami. *Gives Ayanami the drink and walks back to Shinji, standing really close to him*
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

There he is again!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:00 am

Touji: (to Shinji) :shock: Gah! See? There he is again!

Mr.Guy
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Mr.Guy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am

Rei continues to stare out the window, until she notices Kaworu's face in the glass. She turns toward him, same blank expression on her face. Two pairs of blood red eyes meet.

"You did quite well in the battle Ayanami..." Kaworu states as he hands her a glass.

Rei's expression briefly changes from that of, to one of suspicion... but only for a second. She takes the glass.

"Thank you."

Seemingly content with this, Kaworu heads back to hovering around Shinji. Rei turns back to the window, idly sipping on the drink

((This is my last post for now, see you all on Tuesday.))

Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:13 am

<ah...leaving players in their natural habitat can only result in hilarity. Bravo.>

< :cry: Please don't cry Chocomanji! Of course you're able to play! Please, feel at home, get a drink, chat, laugh at the antics of Country Bumpkin and Ger-man :lol: >

<To Olin of Xephon: While it's discouraged to take control of other characters, I accept your apology. But only because what you wrote was hilarious...hee hee... try not to do it again or face my frown.>

anyway, on to Bweez-nas.

I suggest you all cram the silliness in while you can, 'cause serious plot is on teh way :evil:

<PS: arigato to Eva Monkey for stickey-ing this thread, plus kudos on playing a bunch!>
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Pack it in...

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:29 pm

Touji alternates between sipping soda and snacking, looking about the room wiith a very bored expression stuck on his face.

He can hear Kaji flirting with Misato in the kitchen, Shinji, having neatly avoided his interagation, i chatting with Kensuke and Kaoru. While Hikari and Asuka are whispering to one another.

<Note: no controlling here, just setting the scene...do not crucify a repentent soul!>

Touji: (yawning) Alright, alright, good eats and all that, but when do we does the party start?! Someone gonna sing? Somenody hook up da video games or somethin, even a friggin game of cards!
What do you people do for fun round here?

Everyone in the room is staring at the fourth child with diaproval.

Touji: Whatever, well, I guess it's just you and me Pen Pen, what say you sneak us some beer from the fridge?

Pen Pen:...

Return to “Role-Playing Related”