Rebuild of Evangelion OOC

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm

View Original PostLance of LoL wrote:The Pilot of Unit-01, it's customization and position as the Commander's kid are all wide open. Feel free. I'll put it on reserve for you for now.

Awesome, thank you so much. Do you want me to also create the Commander's background as well?

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm

No, but if you want to put in the details of their personal relationship, how your character and the commander get along etc. I'll work from there.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Name: Isaac Kenny
D.O.B.: November 10th 2001
Nationality: American (has Japanesse Heritage from his mom's side)
Previous Station: None

Appearance:
SPOILER: Show

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 116
Eyes: Golden Brown
Hair: Brown
Clothing: Since Isaac is from America, school uniforms don't exist in his wardrobe. On a normal day Isaac would be found wearing a t-shirt (mostly pre-2nd impact bands) and jeans. If the weather is colder he would wear either a hooded sweatshirt or a long sleeve thermal under his shirt.
Suit Colours: A black and orange plug suit with red edges.

Evangelion:
Unit 01
SPOILER: Show
(I found this Fan art which is fairly influenced by Iron Man, but I fell in love with the design and decided to go with it.)

EVA unit 01
While Being a step further in progression over Unit 00, Unit 01 is still considered a test type with having advantages and disadvantages over the other EVA Units. Unit 01 has less armor than the over Units but this idea was implemented so the Evangelion will have a increase in maneuverability. This isn't really a problem as the AT field Unit 01 produces is much stronger than normal thanks to the modified XV7 amplifiers around the Evangelions hands. The only problem is that if the XV7 amplifiers are destroyed, the Unit's AT field will be significantly weakened. Unit 01 was designed for range combat and has an enhanced targeting system that was later seen as too expensive to mass produce. The J5 targeting system (code named "Oboe") computes possible movement made by the target so the pilot is able to make a more precise shot.

Background:

Isaac appears to be timid the first you meet him, but he is actually quite out going. Being a self proclaimed "jack of all trades", Isaac's interests are quite diverse. He is very proficient in playing the piano as he was taught by his uncle who was at one point in his life a well known pianist. He has a love for music that ranges from all types of genre's. Isaac doesn't like people taking his burdens and has a bad habit of doing too much for other's on an unhealthy level.

Isaac was born in Tokyo-2 while is was under construction after Tokyo-1 was destroyed from the second impact. A year and a half after he was born his mother Aiko Hokkaido Kenny passed away from according to the medical records, "an unknown cause" with no body found. His Father Owen Kenny (I can change his name if you already had one in mind) tried to care for Isaac for almost 6 months and eventually decided it was in both of their best interests to have someone else raise Isaac. When Isaac turned two, he was left in Phoenix Arizona with his Aunt and Uncle (his mother's brother) to be raised.

While it bugged his Uncle Izama that Owen left Isaac in their care, his wife Kagome was thrilled since they later found out they were unable to have their own children. Raising Isaac was nearly painless as he never really was old enough to be attached to his father so Isaac grew up treating his Aunt and Uncle as his own parents. Izama had taught Isaac how to play the piano at the age of five and because of that he became a child prodigy when it came to music. It helped Izami grow closer to Isaac and felt like a father to him.

Isaac's relationship with his father was slightly complicated. On Isaac's birthday, his Father would send Izami and Kagome a sum of money for a gift and would talk to Isaac for twenty minutes exactly. No more, no less. The majority of their conversation consisted of Owen asking questions like, "How is school?" "What's your favorite subject?" "Are you being good to your Aunt and Uncle?" And ETC. Around the age of ten, Isaac asked his father why he left him and what he was doing. There was a long pause followed by,"...something important." To Isaac their relationship was an enigma. He wasn't sure if his father didn't want anything to do with him or that what he was really doing is too important to be there for him. While he never got too depressed about it, it became more and more an issue when Isaac became a teenager. Izama through out the years turned out to be more and more of a father so whenever it became in issue Izama was there for him.

By the time Isaac became 14, he didn't get a birthday call from his father but instead a letter informing him that he wanted Isaac to come to Tokyo-3 for a month to "catch up and spend time with each other." Izama was against it, but with some convincing from Kagome he eventually decided to allow Isaac to go to Tokyo-3. Isaac had mixed feelings about seeing his father after all these years. Was he really wanting to make up for the lost time? Parts of him was equally scared and excited to met his father for what seems like the first time. While in flight, Isaac had a feeling that his time with his father going be memorable, but was unsure if it that feeling was a good thing or not.

Let me know if there are anything corrections you want me to make. Thanks!
Last edited by Aggroxcraig on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Everything seems solid. I'll add you to the list later.

As an announcement to everyone, we should have enough people to begin.

The empty slots can be filled with NPCs, but as it stands, I won't be doing anything right now as I am shattered and have work tomorrow. So any more applications will have to be given fairly speedily, or at least a note of interest.

Thank you all for your patience in waiting thus far.

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm

When are we going to start exactly? I'm pretty excited and some what giddy to get this show on the road.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Well it's Friday night here, so we're looking at Sunday during the day once I get everything ready.

BlackberryMilk
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BlackberryMilk » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Hope I'm not too late! I was wanting to sketch out my pilot and unit, but time has slipped through my fingers!

I've never RP'd so I hope this is okay.. If anything is conflicting, or needs to be changed, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll be happy to change it immediately. Be easy on me haha :].

Name: Katla Rökkvisdóttir
D.O.B.: May 6, 2001
Nationality: Icelandic
Previous Station: NERV 04 (Bethany)

Appearance:

Height: 5' (152.4 cm)
Weight: 101 bs ( 45.8 kg)
Eye color: -Heterochromia- icy blue (L) and vibrant green (R)
Hair color: White
Hair style: Long, above hip bone
Casual clothes: Purple cardigan, black skirt, black tights, black flats.

Suit Colours:

Similar to Asuka's updated plugsuit in rebuild but with white where red is, and a pale lavender where the golden yellow is. All the small details being deep purples and greys.

Evangelion:

Due to Bethany being a base fitted to research angels in a forensic manner, this ones unit is a series of white and grey, similar to a doctors lab coat. The faceplate can be compared to Issac's Engineering suit in Deadspace, with two fluorescent purple stripes as "eyes". The rest of the body can be considered smooth which is unique for the reason it is built-- Unit 05 is not bulky or overly muscular/large in size; but thin, sleek, and clean/sterilized in appearance. Both pylons contain modified weapons for the cutting/tearing of angel flesh. The back area contains a preservation chamber that is a tight sealed vacuum, keeping the core/pilot safe from contamination from Angel samples.

Background:

Born in Reykjavík, Iceland raised in Trondheim Norway.. Katla's parents were scholars hired by NERV to research the anomalies and strange abilities of angels at Bethany base. Rarely seeing her parents, Katla spent much of her time trying to be like her parents to be closer to them. Much like Mari, Katla has a deep fascination and respect for EVA.
A contamination accident at Bethany took the life of her mother, father, and many other scientists--since the accident she holds a hushed deep resentment of NERV and it's employees. In her family's passing she continues to keep her love/fascination/respect of the angels and EVAs, and does her own research, trying to find a way to bring back her and all the other pilots mothers in a delusional manner. These secrets and plans she keeps in a moleskin journal.
Katla can seem aloof and dreamy, and feins ignorance around the employees and pilots of NERV.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Accepted. May make a start tomorrow. Gonna leave the last two spots open for any later joiners.

Anyway, can I get a quick sound off just to make sure everyone is still in on this.

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Unit 01 standing by.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Ah, almost forgot, while there's no rush for it, those who haven't, please submit a Forced Evolution Mode for your Eva via PM. That way it stays a nice surprise for the other pilots. ;D

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:38 am

Ready and waiting!
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 am

Red 5 standing by.

I mean, Eva Kogouki standby!
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

BlackberryMilk
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BlackberryMilk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 am

Unit 05 synced and ready to go!

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 am

Unit 00 is ready for sortie at your order.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 am

Unit-04 is being calibrated. It should be ready for standard operation in three days at maximum.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

It occurs to me as I go to write up our start... I have no idea where to put this thread....

Is it just in the Roleplay related section under a different heading, yeah?

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

View Original PostLance of LoL wrote:It occurs to me as I go to write up our start... I have no idea where to put this thread....

Is it just in the Roleplay related section under a different heading, yeah?

Yeah that sounds about right haha.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:11 pm

RP is up, have at it and have fun, alright guys? :D

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Cool beans! I read the post already and grinned at the ore-packed state of Alpha XD

I'll make a post in the morning once I've figured out names for the twins, as well as some good ol' familial interaction. Possibly Sam and Eric for some Lord of the Flies lols.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:14 am

Awesome!

I'll have my post up sometime tomorrow after I figure out a few things.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Return to “Role-Playing Related”