[Merch] Official "Post your Evangelion collection"

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Joe
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 am

AR-99, do you have the End of Evangelion Laser-disck collector box ?

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am

No, but I have some of the extras that were included with it:

*5 inch Rei figure
*Eva-01 LM HG model kit
*Set of 3 telephone cards
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Collection as of this month, since everything else is going to be donated.

SPOILER: Show
Image Image

Keeping it this way. Only other Eva related merchandise I hope to add is the Japanese 1.11 and 3.33/4.44 Blu Rays and that won't be for some time.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Collection as of this month, since everything else is going to be donated.

Keeping it this way. Only other Eva related merchandise I hope to add is the Japanese 1.11 and 3.33/4.44 Blu Rays and that won't be for some time.
You had me when I saw Battle Orchestra, I will bring my controller and sleeping bag. And I will arrive at 8:00.
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I don't have that. I only have the PS2/PSP versions of NGE2 and PS2 version of Ayanami with Asuka Raising Project.

Edit: Gonna have to edit my collection properly later, apparently somebody's interested in some of the merchandise http://tinyurl.com/8h3v998 , http://tinyurl.com/98fm7uq still. (Never got around to donating anything yet.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

brucelee91
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby brucelee91 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Im a huge fan of the eva series

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Not too many people who've posted still have their VHS tapes I think. What are the 2 Nerv boxes with the Rei plush?
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

bogusman
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby bogusman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:05 pm

more pose
[URL=http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=581215682_IMG_0029_122_224lo.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://img217.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=581237663_IMG_0010_122_856lo.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=581257735_IMG_0012_122_359lo.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=581358190_IMG_1417_122_488lo.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://img221.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=581376387_IMG_1543_122_1023lo.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://img267.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=581336234_IMG_0012s_122_197lo.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=758103725_IMG_1492_122_438lo.jpg]Image[/URL]
Yea...

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 pm

I am in awe of the amount that some of you have collected. I have just a basic collection, but one that is as complete as I want it to be. (Images are spoilered to prevent the page layout being messed up.)

DVDs - all R2:
NGE is the tin box of the Platinum edition, with the cards and booklet shown to the left. Death & EoE are the UK Manga version, which I have the impression is less washed out than the R1 version; but I also have the Italian release of the Revival version of Death (True)² & EoE (its only western release, I think). Rebuild comes as 1.11 and 2.22.

Groundworks etc:
Fronts:

Backs:
The Groundworks volumes for NGE are there - vols 1-3 in the German edition, and the movie volumes in the Japanese edition. The 100% Newtype volume I have in both German and Japanese - I can read the German, but some pages are blank (a printing fault)

Music albums:
I now know that about half of them are Taiwanese bootlegs (I didn't know about that when I bought them). The shiny card on the left of the first disk was inside the packaging (that's one of the bootlegs). The S2 works is also bootleg, but has all seven disks, unlike some bootleg copies which only have six.

Sadamoto Manga:
Single volumes:

New 3-in-1 volume:
These are all Viz, except that I also have the latest (volume 13) in the Japanese Premium edition, with the extras shown in the bottom.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:I am in awe of the amount that some of you have collected. I have just a basic collection, but one that is as complete as I want it to be

I think this is a good point. At the end of the day, the only person any collection has to really satisfy is its owner's. There will always be someone with a bigger collection or who has a bigger war chest or who has something that I want but don't have. Feeling jealous or trying to compete with someone else doesn't serve me at all.

Motoro
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Motoro » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm

I leave you guys with my collection!

[/img]
Que asco!

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 am

I've got Platinum (in the regular box set, signed by Amanda Winn Lee), the Manga Death/Rebirth and EoE, the manga through 11 (might have 12, not sure), The Shinji Ikari Raising Project to present, Campus Apocalypse, Angelic Days, Rebuild 1.0 (DVD), Rebuild 1.11 (BluRay), Hong Kong release of 2.22 (because I was impatient), 2.22 (BluRay, signed by Spike Spencer, Trina Nishimura, Brina Palencia, J. Michael Tatum, and Greg Ayres), New Movie Edition Zerogouki Revoltech, New Movie Edition Shogouki Revoltech, Positron Rifle/Shield Revoltech, first run Provisional Unit 05 Revoltech, F-Type Shogouki Revoltech, The Notenki Memoirs, Der Mond, a 2.22 Shogouki Third Impact T-shirt, those iOS apps, and to conclude a couple of jigsaw puzzles I plan on framing upon completion.
Last edited by Agentomega on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 am

I have the Platinum box set, EoE, Genesis Reborn directors cut DVD(episodes 24-26), Rebuild 1.11 Blu-ray, Rebuild 2.22 Blu-ray, T shirt with the original NERV insignia, and a Uniqlo rebuild 2.0 T shirt.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Biodude16
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Biodude16 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Hey everyone, first post here, decided to share this. I'm not a huge anime collector or anything (I couldn't afford to be either way :P), but
I've recently really gotten into Evangelion over the past few weeks and there was a convention my friend said that Tiffany Grant (Asuka's voice actor) was going to be there, and he could get a signature if I wanted since he was going. I said sure, but said I wanted to draw something so it wasn't just a blank sheet of paper- so I rushed to draw a pose of Asuka I saw online, and off he went. He tells me when he gets back, that he has a surprise for me. I come to school the next day, and not only did he bring my picture back signed, he also bought me an Asuka figure, and had it signed as well! Really good friend :)
I sent her a personal thank you email afterwards and got a nice reply back.
I'm not the best at drawing, and I rushed it with the little time I had to do it, but here it is, I guess it is a start of my collection now :toothy:

Cool forum you've got here, I'll try to draw something better to post later on in the fan art section. Thanks for reading

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Welcome to the forum and be prepared to get sucked into the merchandising monster that is Eva and all the Asuka goodness that is in commercial form.

:asuka_thumbsup:

NForce2Ultra
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby NForce2Ultra » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Heres mine... Have some Fraulein Revoltech of Rei and Asuka, 001 and 003 I guess, but not showed...
https://plus.google.com/photos/115967566040254134784/albums/5835664965540273137?authkey=CITe5reF9bizOg
Seem iPhone does not make good pictures...

Amitch1991
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Amitch1991 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 pm

I would have posted a pic, but my laptop is being a bitch and won't recognise my camera so i will just have to type my collection out, so here goes :)

Death and Rebirth 2 Disc DVD

End of Evangelion DVD

Evangelion 1.11 DVD

Evangelion 2.22 DVD

NGE : The Shinji Ikari Raising Project manga Vol 1-9 (still collecting these)

End of Evangelion Poster

Death and Rebirth Poster

P.S. Been looking to get the 25 episode series on DVD but have only seen it online for what can only be described as a colossal price :(

Here's the link to the site where i saw the series boxset :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Ultimate-Collection/dp/B000SKKCPA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358801741&sr=8-2
The Fate of Destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth

Xbox Live Gamertag : Th3at3rofDr3ams

Facebook : www.facebook.com/BigDogAdz

Twitter : @RealAACentral

Jomei
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Jomei » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm enjoying seeing others' collections. Right now mine is pretty small, but I'm a big collector of kaiju stuff (Godzilla, Ultraman monsters, Gamera, etc.) and have been thinking I'd expand that spectrum to allow some Eva. Recently I ordered the Soul of Soft Vinyl Eva-01 figure (I'm a big vinyl guy) but am a little unsure of which figure lines to pursue. Any advice? Revoltech and Tamashii evidently have put out some pretty popular Evas. Pros/cons on those?

Anyway, so I'm strictly on-topic, besides my Perfect Collection DVDs and End of Evangelion, here is my sole Evangelion item, a Rei gashapon, about to be assaulted by a Revoltech Baragon.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 pm

I just ordered some plushy chibi MPEs. I'll post pics when they arrive.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:37 pm

My collection is pretty simple. I have the Perfect DVD's (Which are terrible and I should probably sell, but holy shit is the box itself awesome), the Platinum thinpack (Awesome as hell), and both Rebuild Blu-Rays.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”