What anime are you watching right now? May 2012

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

moonwolf2024
Armisael
Armisael

Postby moonwolf2024 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 am

Well......since i didnt go and shake my tail feather tonight ( as i so wanted to do) i ended up finishing Tsuritama.

Can we say heartwarming :huggles:

Basically it's about a really shy kid who lives with his Grandma and who on occasion can make a complete ass of himself when stressed. He makes these ridiculous faces which i thought were hilarious. He learns to make friends and find confidence in himself by learning to fish. I mean FISHING!!! That was a new one for me. And of course there's aliens and mysterious organizations roaming around to make it even more interesting.

But all in all it was actually a little refreshing. I wont go into details as i'm sure everybody and their mother has seen it and i'm just peeping from under my rock. But i thoroughly enjoyed this. Guess i'll make a space for it on my hard drive.

ENO SHIMA BOWL!!!! :yippee:
Maybe if you shut up and stop over analyzing everything you just might get it........

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:47 am

View Original Postmoonwolf2024 wrote:But all in all it was actually a little refreshing. I wont go into details as i'm sure everybody and their mother has seen it and i'm just peeping from under my rock.

:headscratch: I've never even heard of it.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 am

Nekomonogatari is out!

BEST.
NEW.
YEARS.
MORNING.
EVER.

dat imouto action
Last edited by InstrumentalityOne on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:17 am

Finished Baccano!: Fun stuff.

:arrow:
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Return to “Old Stickies”