[SPOILERS AS FUCK] 2ch Q synopsis prep. for anal devastation

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

•      
  •      

Postby Kaname Langley » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 am

A mysterious girl (black/brown hair?) is Toji's sister, Sakura Suzuhara. she's also in WILL E

Once Shinji gets out of Eva 01, he notices and get depressed that it's been 14 years and how much world is destroyed after the third impact

Kaworu comforts Shinji and tells Shinji that if they can get/find two lances and Eva 13, world can be restored. After that, they get on Eva 13. Eva 13 is two-seated

In the middle of the movie, there is a battle Shinji, Kaworu, Rei VS Asuka, Mari. Asuka uses code 777 to activate "the beast"

Rei, Shinji and Kaworu goes to get Lance of Cassius and Lance of Longinus, and they weren't supposed to pull them out as Longinus? (I don't understand what this means in korean either, but translated as closest to how it was said)

However, Shinji thought that doing so would turn everything back to it was, and by pulling that, it activates fourth impact

Misato tries to kill Shinji to stop the impact with the necklace which has bomb in it, but Kaworu notices this, and sacrifice himself by putting the necklace on in order to save Shinji. Kaworu dies horribly. Kaworu and Shinji were in the same cockpit, so Kaworu ruptures in front of Shi
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

Brainman
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Brainman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 am

I think someone just impersonated a Japanese poster on /a/ and the board shat itself again. Seems like it's getting sorted out now.
Why do they even want the Loc-Nar? All it does is melt you.

Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

•      
  •      

Postby Kaname Langley » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 am

Shinji, Asuka and Rei walks ( :P ) together. Asuka tells Shinji who is completely broken now, "you really can't be helped, Baka Shinji," and hold his hand. End.

We won't be seeing much of Rei.

Asuka and Kaworu are main characters.

oh, and BL, obviously :D

Other notes:

Rei from 3.0 is said to be different from 2.0 because Rei from 2.0 was fused with Shinji? but not confirmed
Kaji, Toji Kensuke, Hikari are not in this movie
Kaworu calls Gendo "the king of Lilins"
New Evas. 13 (Shinji&Kaworu), 9 (also known as "Adam's Bowl"? piloted by Rei) 8 (Mari), and 2 (repaired, piloted by Asuka). Eva 13 is two-seated, and has 4 eyes. Eva 9 uses something translated as "Grim Reaper's Scythe"?

Thank you for reading, and I will not be able to answer any questions about actual contents of the movie, since I haven't actually seen the movie yet. (And I'm pretty confident that the source is legit) Also, some terminologies and how I phrased it might not be exactly same as how the movie was shown.
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:10 am

View Original PostRj123541 wrote:Just in on Eva's Yahoo page. KxS Buttsex is confirmed. Happy birthday Shinchan!

Surely neither of them is over 18.

Glad that Rei gets to pilot Unit 09, Rei III never did much after Rei II destroyed Unit 00. Whatever happened to Units 7,10, 11 and 12? Maybe they were destroyed by WILL-E or will become the new "Harpies". And has Misato aged a lot in 14 years? Still no images of her.
Last edited by Shinoyami65 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:12 am

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:Surely neither of them is over 18.
SO?! What does age have to do with it?
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

Nando
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Nando » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:17 am

View Original PostRj123541 wrote:Just in on Eva's Yahoo page. KxS Buttsex is confirmed. Happy birthday Shinchan!

Could you link this, please? Not that I don't believe you, but I need to see this for myself.

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 am

View Original PostNando wrote:Could you link this, please? Not that I don't believe you, but I need to see this for myself.
There is no need. You have been trolled.
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

Nando
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Nando » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:05 am

View Original PostRj123541 wrote:There is no need. You have been trolled.

Somehow I get the feeling I needed that. :lol:

LordEvan88
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby LordEvan88 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 am

Well, this is a lot to swallow. And it seems like it would have to be a pretty elaborate hoax to not be true.

I guess it feels weird because it is so disjoint from what we are used to, and it also feels really disconnected from the world established in the two previous films. A lot of this is really confusing, but I guess it wouldn't be Eva if it wasn't confusing.

Still hoping for word on Kaji, though. Although his complete absence from all artwork does not bode well.

Also, has Seele just been sitting around doing nothing for 14 years? They have always came across as a very anxious people to me. I also can't see Gendo willing to wait a decade and a half to be reunited with Yui. Particularly with his 'Almost finished' comment in 2.0. Seems like they were nowhere near finished.

I guess its just really obvious they spent a lot of time revamping the story based upon the first preview.
"When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people."

Garma
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Garma » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:38 am

I think this had far too much plot for one film, especially with that 14 years timeskip.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 am

Overnight thought -- Gendo must have a secret stash of Just For Men, as he's not gone grey even though he's on the high side of sixty now.

View Original PostCruel Thesis 2 wrote:why didn’t he just make a new super robot series?..
Which is what I said at this point after 2.0 came out, and answered it with "brand recognition trumps honesty in advertising".

View Original PostReckoner wrote:Jumping the shark doesn't even quite cut it here.
Being Japan, they don't jump sharks, they jump shark-like kaiju.

View Original Postclassified-zerogoki wrote:Where's the shorts he wears in the silhouette which first showed the characters for 3.0?
That was the gown he's shown wearing in his page of the programme/art-book.

View Original PostXard wrote:Shinji is reminiscencing in his room and feeling sorry for himself when Kaworu comes, fixes his unfastened collar
"And I will make you my petite soeur."
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 am

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:I don't know man. I see a lot of anger, aggression & misuse of the phrase "jump the shark" but 3.0 sounds exactly like what I wanted it to be. Unique, fresh, and out there.

I have high hopes for what this film is going to bring and I'm sure the experience AS A FILM - not just a bullet point list of plot developments - will be a very rewarding experience. The people who have clocked out of Rebuild I understand where you're coming from but to me I can't be more excited about 3.0!

Yes, agreed!

View Original PostXard wrote:Needless to say anymore but Asuka was NOT Angel. I guess that should calm even Bagheera's suspicions

I was suspicious of that, too! :lol: I'm just not too quick to jump on the bandwagon, that's all. I'm also a little fuzzy on how what you described re: Asuka coming out of Lilith matches up with her and Shinji and Rei in a desert.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:32 am

View Original PostKaname Langley wrote:
Shinji gets rescued by Misato, but he quickly noticed that Misato and other people "hate" him and decided ran to Nerv with Rei.

So, if this is accurate, it seems that they've gone ahead with the darker interpretation of 2.0's climax, and the other characters are actually holding Shinji responsible for his bullshit. That's...magnificent.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 am

Okay, the drug-like effect is apparently wearing-off after a night of sleep.
As usual every answer brings a new question, I wanted to know something more about Rei now we end up having a mysterious giant Rei head, it makes me think that it could be related to the Evangelion development but who knows.

Anyway from those illustrations I'm really starting to like this new character design, Shinji in that black plugsuit looks really neat.

Talking about those pictures, has this one already been posted?
SPOILER: Show

I've read the last +17 pages posted from last night but I could have overlooked it, it looks like a backpack of some kind for Evangelion Mark.09.

View Original PostJinroh wrote:And why recycling unit 00? It was eaten, nothing was left. I don't really understand the point of modifying already existing evas and assigning them a new number. It's... weird.

Recycling Evangelions is... nothing new, really. Anima docet, multiple 00s and a grey 02
View Original PostXard wrote:Anno mixed in some Nadia in my Eva, damnit

This is something Freaky has been saying from a loooong time.
View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Now we just have to wait for werewolf Asuka out of nowhere.

What about no? There still wasn't anything like that EVEN in Anima from what little we read about it.
Last edited by Hyper Shinchan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:36 am

View Original PostKaname Langley wrote:Kaji, Toji Kensuke, Hikari are not in this movie

No Kaji? Worst news so far if that's true. How do you drop Kaji? He better not get killed off screen.

Well, more off screen then the original series.

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:If they've been tricked into doing it under the guise of fixing the world somehow, as has been suggested in some spoiler posts, then they're both complete idiots.

A desperate 14 year old acting stupid? Who'dathunkit. As for Kaworu, it seems he backs off as soon as he realizes he's being tricked. Maybe they specifically needed him or an Eva to do it and Rei wouldn't play a long or wouldn't work?

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:So, if this is accurate, it seems that they've gone ahead with the darker interpretation of 2.0's climax, and the other characters are actually holding Shinji responsible for his bullshit. That's...magnificent.

What's the "darker interpretation"? Sounds like I'm unaware of it.

Also, if Misato holds him responsible that's pretty hypocritical considering how she encouraged him to do it.

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Edit: THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also this. Goddamn Anno don't you dare get my hopes up only to squash them down. I swear to god.

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 am

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:So, if this is accurate, it seems that they've gone ahead with the darker interpretation of 2.0's climax, and the other characters are actually holding Shinji responsible for his bullshit. That's...magnificent.

I agree with Chuckman, she shouldn't be blaming him when she was all 'Do this for your own feelings!' at the end.

I thought that 09 was made from a dead Adam, not a reused 00.(that might not be true though). I think it's just painted orange to give Rei a sense of familiarity. Does it have the same Rei clone soul as 00?
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:49 am

View Original PostdeeRez wrote:1) If most of Gendo's staff left him, who's staying with him at NERV?

3) Key of Nebuchadnezzar from 2.0 - what happened to it?

I was wondering about these as well.

6) Did Shinji even try to apologize to Asuka?

He doesn't need to apologize to her because he didn't do anything wrong (with her). He probably will need to apologize for going back to work for the guy who was responsible, though. Should lead to much hilarity in Final.

8) Is Anno just doing this so he can do a spin-off show on the 14-years inbetween?

Seems like it'd be a boring show, since there'd be no Angels to fight. Everyone at Nerv quits, they build a big ship, and . . . ?

View Original PostReichu wrote:Not having any luck finding stuff on him yet. Did find this, though...
ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版:Qでは旧名は綾波ユイ。
In Evangelion New Theatrical Edition: Q, her maiden name is Yui Ayanami.

Oh, wow. If that's legit that's an even bigger change than Asuka's surname. That changes the relationship between Gendo and Yui a lot.

Also sounds like Impact and its causes are very different from what's seen in NGE, and that the Spears have different uses/abilities/effects. And from what I've seen so far they don't seem to be semi-sentient this time around, either.

Also also: Kaworu dead, Shinji and Asuka holding hands, suck it shippers! AxS is still OTP! :mwahaha:
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:16 am

Some more stuff from 4chan.

It's [the movie is] very strange.

Q Rei is most certainly not the same Rei from 1.0/2.0. She's very cold towards Shinji, ignoring books he stacks outside her room for her to read. She shows nearly no emotion, even towards Gendo. There's a scene showing Rei in the LCL soul-tube and outside at the same time, but I'm not sure whether it was literal of SYMBOLISM.

Kaworu bros it up with Shinji for a good portion of the movie. He's still sort of camp and "free" when it comes to touching Shinji, but he's nothing like the manga Kaworu.

Asuka and Mari don't really get much personal time in this, just them in the Evas or in the Flying-Ship Eva.

Anything specific you'd like to know?

Q: So, Mari is still basically irrelevant?

Yes, still no development except working together with Asuka.

Q: So I assume Rei Q saves Shinji from the space whale at some point?

She does.

You can sort of see it in the art book of Eva 09, but Q Rei's Eva has flowing, ribbon-like appendages on its back. These transform into rockets, similar to the ones Asuka/Mari use in space, and she flies away with Shinji in her hand after busting the side of the Ship Eva. He then wakes up in Nerv's medical room with Rei nearby.

Misato has her detonator in-hand during this scene but she can't pull the trigger because COMPASSION.

Q: Is it a 14 month time skip or 14 years?

I'm not sure of the exact time as my listening comprehension is shit, but it's definitely closer to 14 years. Toji's sister's apparent age and the way Asuka/Misato have changed how they speak seem to support this.

Q: What exactly happened during the last portion of the film, where Asuka and Mari fight Shinji, Asuka, and Rei?

I have almost no idea, there was so much going on.

For some reason, Kaworu thinks getting two different Lances will fix the world or something. When he, Rei and Shinji descend into Terminal Dogma, he realizes something and goes into deep thought. This is where the room with the entire floor covered in Eva-sized human skulls and the headless Lillith is. I'm not sure where the head Gendo talks to is, it's never revealed. I've read from the other spoilers Kaworu sees that the Lances are the same type, which they appear to be.

Either way, Shinji/Kaworu's AT Field is too much for Asuka/Mari and the fighting is futile. 4th Impact starts.

There's just one Rei, but she's different from the Reis of the past two films, so people suspect it might be a different Rei. No sign of the loli Rei as far as I know.

Also, there's a honeycomb-type wall with 20+ decapitated Rei heads sitting in each hole. This is when Fuyutsuki is explaining about Yui and her love of whatever game they're playing.

Yui is hot as fuck in his photo, Shinji is hnng-inducingly cute.

Also, some scene breakdowns were posted on a Chinese board and translated. Not the greatest, but provide some insight. They might cover the whole movie, but I haven't been stalking 4chan all day, give me a break. :p

SPOILER: Show
This is from 2cat, copy pasting from unknown Baidu source in Chinese
二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

渚薰告訴男主,不管世界變得如何了,你要抱著希望活下去,抱著希望才能創
造新的世界
K told our guy: No matter what happens to the world, you have to live on and keep hope. Hope makes the new world.
然後真嗣說了句什麼~然後轉過頭望向渚薰
S said somethin, and turned to K
此時渚薰早就轉過頭,做了【勞德魯普】那個經典的風騷姿勢,含情脈脈的看
著男主
But K had already turned his head and made the attractive classic pose of Laudrup, looking at our guy with love
K: "I live (am born?) for you (your happiness)"
說道“我就是為了你(幸福)才活著的(才出生的?)”
(君と出會うために僕が生まれたんだからさ)

鏡頭一轉
Next scene
翌日男主和渚薰說,“我想知道這14年到底放生了什麼,世界變得怎麼樣了”

the next day S told K: "I want to know what happened last 14 years to the world"
渚薰說“好的”
K:"Ok"
渚薰帶著男主去了個地方,期間不斷的往下要走樓梯
K took our guy to a place, which takes endless downward stairs
還是那種繡了的樓梯,下面就是無底深淵。 。 。 。 。
It's a rusty stair above abyss...
男主穿著宇航服艱難的拉著邊上鎖鏈狀得東西,艱難的往下走
S walked with difficult in his spacesuit, holding on to things that look like chains
渚薰大人便裝,輕鬆的往下走
K was in his casual cloth and walked with ease
然後期間,真嗣摔倒,渚薰回來拉一把,基情1下“要帶著希望走下去哦~”
S fell and K held him, with a gay look: "walk on with hope~"
說著走到了,然後渚薰說“馬上雲就會散去,你就會看到現在世界的一切”
They got the place, and K said:"cloud will be gone soon and you will see the whole present world "
對面的月球似乎都爆了,一片紅~外加很多紅色細長十字架~
The moon on the other side seemed exploded. It's a splash of red with many thin and long red cross.
然後地球這邊一樣,到處紅色一片,外加很多細長紅色十字架
This side, the Earth, is similar. Red everywhere with many thin and long red cross.
外加很多eva機體的屍體(這個鏡頭可能不是在這裡出現,不過後面的確有)
Plus many bodies of Eva units.
eva機體還不是只有幾個哦~目測至少幾百個吧
about hundreds of them.

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

渚薰淡定的和男主說
K told our guy calmly
這都是你幹的,你發動了third impact~
"You did all these. You launched Third Impact.
然後真嗣說“不是我幹的,我什麼都不知道啊,我只是想救出綾波”
S said "I didn't do it. I don't know anything. I just want to save Ayanami"
渚薰“就是你幹的,(略)然後就發動了第三次沖擊”
K: "You did it (sic) then you launched Third Impact."
真嗣“即便如此,我也是不知情的啊,不能怪我啊”
S:"Even if that's the case, I was unaware of it. I cannot be blamed"
渚薰“但是這就是你幹的”
K:"But this is what you did"
男主“啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊(崩潰)”
Our guy:"Ahhhhh(crash)"

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

鏡頭一轉,真嗣遇到了冬月老師
Next scene, S met Fuyutsuki sensei
老師一把叫住他,“將棋會麼”?
Fuyutsuki called him and asked "do you play shogi?"
真嗣“規則懂而已”
S "I only know the rules"
冬月“沒關係!來陪我下一盤,有話要和你說”
F "that's fine. Come and play with me and I need to tell you something"
走到一個漆黑的地方,只有他們2人在的這半徑3米內是亮的~
They were in a dark place, and only 3m around them was lighted.
然後將棋也沒下,冬月把棋子都倒在了棋盤上,然後2人一邊說話,一邊擺“
車馬炮”
And they didn't play chess. F poured the chess pieces on board, and they set up the board as the talked.

然後冬月“你還有你媽媽的印象嗎?”
F "do you still remeber your mom?"
真嗣“完全沒有,那時候太小了,和媽媽有關的東西都被父親處理掉了”
S "Not at all. I was too young. And evertrhing about her was destroyed by father"
冬月拿過一張照片,是唯抱著真嗣的樣子(真嗣1歲以內,唯很漂亮)
F gave him a picture of Yui holding S. (S was under 1yo, and Y was pretty)
真嗣接過照片說“這是綾波零?”
S took the photo and said "Is this Ayanami Rei?"
冬月“不,這是你媽媽,名叫“綾波唯””
F"No this is your mother. Her name was Ayanami Yui"
讓後冬月說“你媽媽為了完成eva系列,壯烈獻身了”
F"Your mother sacrificed to complete Eva series"
然後出現了一個場景“唯 很美的浮在eva製造台得中心(似乎有翅膀)雙手交叉在身前(左手搭右肩,右
手搭左肩),像女神一樣~”
A flashback of Yui floating beautifully in the center of Eva unit working platform (with wings). Her arms around herself like a goddess

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

這個鏡頭也就差不多結束了
Next scene
說著又回到了那個聚光的【等邊三角形】地方
They are back to the perfect triangle of spotlights
源堂出現,說“eva13號機已經建造完畢,你(真嗣)和他(渚薰)以及操作它

Entered Gendou "Eva unit 13 is finished. You (S) and he (K) will pilot it"
源堂“eva13號機,有著領先國際的iso9999系統,所以是雙人搭載的,望你們好好
配合”
G "Eva 13's ISO9999 system is the most advanced among nations. So it's dual piloted. I hope you work together"
然後真嗣在得知自己發動了第三次沖擊後,覺得對不起全人類,完全沒有幹勁

After learning he started Third Impact, S felt guilty to the human race, and lost his spirit.
大喊“不想搭乘”
He cried "I don't want to pilot it"
然後真嗣在房間,(床貼著牆壁,人左邊床的邊緣,身體和頭鬥面向並貼著牆
壁)
Then S sat in his room. His bed was next to wall, and he was on the edge of his bed, with his body and face on the wall.
渚薰走了進來“走吧一起去駕駛吧”
Entered K "Go let's pilot it"
真嗣“不要!我已經什麼都不想幹, 我對不起全人類,對不起這個那個。。。。。。”
S "No I don't want to do anything. I am sorry to the mankind and this and that ...."
真嗣“而且美里小姐說過我要是再駕駛eva,就要炸了我~”
S "And Miss Misato told me if I ever pilot Eva again she will blow me up"
說著摸向那個炸彈頸圈....
S pointed to his collar bomb.

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

渚薰大人徑直走向臉靠著牆的男主
K sama just walk up to our guy with his face on the wall
然後做背後擁抱狀
And braced him from behind
好吧,其實渚薰的目的是幫真嗣拿下那個炸彈頸圈
Ok, K meant to take the collar bomb off.
手慢慢摸向真嗣的脖子。 。 。 。 。摸了一下那個頸圈,頸圈自動解鎖摘除!
K reached S' neck... He touched the collar and it automatically came off!
然後戴在了自己的脖子上,說“這樣你就不用擔心了,你可以和我一起去了吧

K then put on the collar and said "Now you don't have to worry. You can go with me now"
繼續說道“發動第三次沖擊摧毀世界的男人,也可以用自己的雙手再次重建這
個世界”
"The man who launched third impact and destroyed the world, can rebuild the world with his hands"
“我會幫助你的,我活著就是為了讓你得到你所期望的幸福,所以請不要放棄
希望,和我來吧”
"I will help you. I live to make you get the happiness you want. So don't give up hope and come with me

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

真嗣做感動狀,2人手牽手去一起駕駛了~
S was moved, and the two went to pilot hand in hand.
然後鏡頭一轉,eva13號機基本95%就是初號機的複製品(至少外觀吧)
Cut to: Eva Unit 13 is 95% a replica of Unit 01 (at leat its look)
2個插座一左一右同時插了進去。 。 。
The two sockets on left and right were plugged at the same time.
然後2人駕駛座位是基本平行,稍稍各自往外側偏離20度左右
The two seats are basically parallel, with an angle of 20 degree
座位之間的距離應該只有2-3米吧
The two seats were abt 2-3m apart
說著一起愉快的啟動了eva13號機
They started Eva13 happily.
當然有諸熏大人在,順利的啟動了
By the power of K sama, it's started

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030
然後鏡頭刷的回到美里他們的【文太號】
cut to: Misato on the ship Bunta 文太
那個長頭髮的操作員大喊“情報情報!有新的eva機體啟動了!”
The long haired operator yelled: "Report, a new Eva is started"
美里“這下不妙!”
Misato "This is not good"
說著全員第一種戰鬥配置!就搜的飛去找真嗣搏命去了~
"Man first battle stations." The ship flew to find Shinji.
鏡頭回到Nerv總部
Cut to Nerv HQ
eva13號機到底要做什麼呢?
What was Eva13 doing?
之間一個繩索慢慢往下降,eva13號機,和9號綾波駕駛的拿著巨大死神鐮刀的0
號機
Eva13 was with Eva00, which was piloted by Rei No 9 and was holding a giant scythe. They descend from a rope.
一起慢慢往下降,似乎是要去最終中央那個什麼地方~
they are going to the Terminal Central somewhere
真嗣說“我們2個人就夠了,為什麼它(0號機)還要一起來”
S said "We two are enough. Why do we need it (Unit 00) with us)
渚薰“它(0號機)是負責掩護我們的”
K "It covers us"

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

到達了地下中央那個地方
When they reached that Central something
地上都是骷顱頭(eva的骷顱頭,很大,之後他們踩碎了無數個)
The floor was full of skeletons (giant skeletons of Eva units. They smashed many later)
遠處有一個莉莉絲還是李林的白色屍體(腐爛了一部分)
On the other side there was a white body of Lilith or Lilim (partialy rotten)
那個巨大白色屍體,身上插著2把巨大的“槍”【朗基努斯槍】和另外一把【
卡西烏斯槍】
The giant body was pierced by two lances: Longinus and Cassius
2個槍基本一樣,細長,雙戟
The two spears are the same: long and bident.
渚薰開始發話了“我們走過去,一個拔出一把,然後再(略),就能創造新世界
了”
K said"We go there and pull the lance out, one at a time and (sic) we will create new world"
走啊走啊走,慢慢靠近了
After a long walk they got closer
然後渚薰似乎是看清楚那個巨大白色屍體
K seemed to get a clear view of the white body
說“不對,這個不是【莉莉絲/李林】而是【李林/莉莉絲】”
No this is not Lilith/Lilim. This is Lilim/Lilith.
然後渚薰在之後的10分鐘內,一直只是做著柯南單手摸著下巴的推理姿勢
For next ten minutes, K just held his chin like he is Detective Conan thinking.

二次元新番捏他@2CAT res=693030

13號機就是走走路,4個“兒子”不斷攻防一體,把2號機打的落花流水,but沒
有實質性殺招~
The 13 kept walking, while the 4 sons attacked 02 but not seriously.
此時13號機是真嗣單人操作
13 was piloted by S alone
渚薰大人,再思考人生
真嗣“渚薰,別想了呀,先來幫忙啊”
S "K stop contemplating. Help me out."
渚薰“不對,如果是這樣,那麼是,不對如果是那樣,那麼是,不
對、、、、、、、”
K "No. If that's the case, no . . ."
然後主角不指望他了,自己單P【改2號機】
Our guy ignored him and fought Refitted U02 alone.

And some other thoughts on the movie:

Asuka, Mari and Wille folk are mostly present in the first 30 and last 30 ish minutes of the film. The focus is squarely on Kaworu, Shinji and to a lesser extent Rei.

Their (Kaworu/Shinji) relationship felt a lot more sincere and genuine than in the TV series as far as I'm concerned. Especially since Shinji has essentially had everything torn from him, leaving Kaworu as his only friend/the only person his age to relate to.

This is emphasized even further by how crushed he is when he realizes that he probably didn't save Rei, since the version he's faced with is very clearly not the one he had grown close to.

Kaworu's death:

The collar he took from Shinji activates.

Little black diamond-shaped things come out from it, they begin spinning around his neck. He says a few things to Shinji, then the diamond things move in towards his neck and he explodes.

Little bits of Kaworu are plastered on the inside of the Entry Plug, they slide down as Shinji is frozen in shock.

There's a lot of blood.

EDIT: Also, best I've heard about Eva-13 so far is that it's a composite Eva. So, like, would that mean there's half of Eva-01 and half of Eva-06 (both armless and eyeless) still lying around somewhere? :p And we've heard Eva-13's core mentioned, but what happened to 01 and 06's cores?
Last edited by Reichu on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:36 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:The collar he took from Shinji activates.

Little black diamond-shaped things come out from it, they begin spinning around his neck. He says a few things to Shinji, then the diamond things move in towards his neck and he explodes.

Little bits of Kaworu are plastered on the inside of the Entry Plug, they slide down as Shinji is frozen in shock.

There's a lot of blood.

:shinchair:
*Add Misato to the list of hated Eva characters*
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

UBERGEEKZILLA
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby UBERGEEKZILLA » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:40 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Also also: Kaworu dead, Shinji and Asuka holding hands, suck it shippers! AxS is still OTP! :mwahaha:

excellent....EXCELLENT!!! bwahahahahahahaha

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”