Top 10 Best Looking Angels

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Age: 63
Posts: 20673
Joined: Nov 23, 2004
Location: This sceptered isle.
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:28 pm

Evangelionfreak wrote:what do you have against Kaworu?


I don't have anything against her.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|🕊|🐸|MAL
Avatar: Ritsu-nyan

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1116
Joined: Nov 19, 2006
Location: Under the Crimson Air

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:05 pm

Darius wrote:
Trigger's Elysium wrote:I've been a fan of Arael, myself.


Ya, Arael is pretty nice looking. Nice Juno avitar by the way =)


YES. Thank you, another MML fan. MML FTW
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel
User avatar
Posts: 494
Joined: Jul 26, 2005
Location: New Joisey
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Shnooks » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:15 pm

I like Zeruel :D He's so cool.

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 577
Joined: Jan 15, 2006
Location: In the middle of freakin'

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Kyle » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:47 pm

If you REALLY wanna find out what kaworu is like,follow the instructions.

go behind the dales seafood resturaunt in tabor city north carolina on a monday night beteen 8 and 10.

PM me on what you find.KYLE oust
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:48 pm

MaggotMaster wrote:Israfel has arms and legs aswell.


o yeah, whoops

Rahaquiel-2D1S
Tunniel
Tunniel
User avatar
Posts: 180
Joined: Jul 18, 2006
Location: USA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Rahaquiel-2D1S » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:24 am

Mine Yoshizaki's Sachiel makes Tabris become pregnant.

IT'S THAT HOT.
Haunted dolls? If Rozen Maiden ever taught us anything it would be to look under it's dress.

<No animated GIF in sig, please. -Admin>

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:12 pm

for Sachiel, wats better then having a rib cage outside u chest?????
Bardiel is kool looking only cuz he got some tight-ass armor
Israfel looks somewhate like a bowl-legged cowboy (weird)
Zaruel has the ideal ribbon arms that can cut through almost anything

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1116
Joined: Nov 19, 2006
Location: Under the Crimson Air

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:13 pm

Hey, Sachiel_13, Sachiel sux.

j/k
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 577
Joined: Jan 15, 2006
Location: In the middle of freakin'

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Kyle » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:48 pm

Sachiel.......defend yourself or i will lose all respect i have for you.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:48 am

Sachiel was probably the most elaberate of them all too!
most of the other Angels were pretty generic monsters among anime
- a guy with laser arms (Shamshel)
- a fish (Gaghiel)
- a human (Tabris)
- a spider (Matariel)
and u get the point
now how creative is a floating Halo????? (Armisael)

Sachiel had the best stuff
- his laser eye attack just like Zaruel
- his laser-arm thrust thing
- the image of the angels (his face!)
- they way he walked with his arms limp was kool looking
- how he can expand his body to become stronger (when he cought the missile with his 1 hand)
- and he had the honor to kill himself and not b killed by his enemy

MaggotMaster
Banned
User avatar
Posts: 1270
Joined: Sep 10, 2006
Location: Proletarier aller L

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby MaggotMaster » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:02 am

Sachiel_13 wrote:most of the other Angels were pretty generic monsters among anime


Let's see, I'm going to refute your claims of "generic monsters" in the case of several angels, skipping those that are actually generic or just not special enough.

- Lilith is marshmellowy, for the most part legless, masked humanoid nailed to a cross, that's pretty cool.

- Shamshel is a giant, pink laser PENIS, that's just fucking awesome.

- Ramiel is a floating octahedron with laser beams, how is that NOT awesome?

- Sahaqiel looks weird as shit, if anything because of that fruity, shiny color scheme.

- Iruel is a microorganism, that is cool enough as it is.

- Leliel has a freaking 3D shadow, who doesn't want a 3D shadow? I know I do.

- Zeruel is a giant walrus thing with paper arms, nice.

- Arael is just cool.

- Armisael is not "just a floating halo", you forget the fact it turns into a pink naked teenage girl among other crazy Armisael vodoo.

- Tabris is not "a generic anime monster" because she isn't a monster, lol.
I'M TRYING TO CONVERT YOU TO COMMUNISM WITH MY GODLESS SOCIALIST INTERNET BRAIN WAVES YOU CAPITALIST PIG DOG

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:11 pm

im just saying that Sachiel is the most creative out of all of the Angels
how hard is it to think up of a diamond???
and i dont kno y they made Shamshel look like a penis

im not saying that any of the angels r stupid looking
but im just saying that Sachiel looked the best

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1116
Joined: Nov 19, 2006
Location: Under the Crimson Air

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:26 pm

I was joking when I said Sachiel sucks, as indicated by the j/k, but Sachiel certainly isn't the most original.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

master0rolando
Ireul
Ireul
User avatar
Posts: 677
Joined: Jul 28, 2006

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby master0rolando » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:30 pm

actually using a big diamond is quite creative because one would assume the idea is stupid and never do it...but it was done DESPITE that...and it was pulled off well...therefore it is creative...

not to mention it sings...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:06 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:I was joking when I said Sachiel sucks, as indicated by the j/k, but Sachiel certainly isn't the most original.


yeah...i kno wat j/k means.
i didnt say it was the most original, just the most creative and kool looking

lengyel
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: Oct 11, 2006
Location: wherever it exist hope

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby lengyel » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:28 am

I like in EOE Lilith-Rei, I also like Gaghiel, and the last one I like the most is Zeruel :P
Death's like swimming in an ocean without breathing....Life's is like the day, once it's begun, it has to end sooner or later.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:47 pm

Gaghiel is 1 of my favorites
with the teeth and all
i couldnt quite tell wat his body looked like, each time i c it from a differnt angel, it looks different

InfiniteEllipsis
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 23, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby InfiniteEllipsis » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:55 pm

I have a bias against aquatic "monsters", so Gaghiel is one of my least favorites. I don't really know why you seem to think Sachiel is so much greater than the rest of the Angels, though.

I mean, personally, I like Sachiel quite a bit. He design is one of the easiest to accept since he's so humanoid, and the lance-arm and laser beams don't hurt either. They really couldn't have chosen a better design for an introduction to the Angels. However, I don't really see how he's any better than, most of the other Angels on a logical level. So writing the others off as "generic" when in fact Sachiel himself didn't really behave in a very original way just kind of seems odd to me.

As far as my favorites, Ramiel is probably my most favorite. It just always struck me as the most imposing and threatening one, not to mention it's a giant floating octahedron with massive protection and a ridiculously powerful proton beam. I just think it's cool. >_>

Other favorites of mine include Sachiel, Zeruel, Armisael, and Tabris. I really like pretty much all of them, though. Even Gaghiel, despite my bias agaisnt aquatic monsters, is pretty interesting, I think.
Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Master
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 53
Joined: Jan 10, 2007
Location: Walatowa, New Mexico
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Master » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:36 pm

Where is Rei in all of this?? She is 1/2 Angel and in my books thats good enough for her to be on the top 10 if not #1.
There is always more than one side to every story.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot
User avatar
Age: 42
Posts: 2020
Joined: Jun 21, 2004
Location: Land of 11,842 Lakes
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Hunter21 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:53 pm

Rei is of Lilith though. This thread is for the spawn of Adam.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.


Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests