BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm

We had a Deckard but he got banned.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 pm

We had a J-Decker fan on this site before?
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

EvaBrothers
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby EvaBrothers » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi thelastreplicant! :) Welcome to Evageeks!
~ Luana Spinetti ~ [email protected] (Email)
Note: I'm no longer the author of the fanfiction "Eva Brothers from Cybertron". I passed authorship to a friend (Lia Dospetti) who's turning it into her own work, while still maintaining homages to NGE and Transformers, as well as Star Trek. I still draw the artworks, though, and I have some fragments of the old fanfic here.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Trajan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Damn.

Just as I'm leaving, Ran1 returns. I've heard so much about you but never really got to talk to you because I joined only shortly before your hiatus. I'll have to make a point of returning to the film subsection whenever I return. Till then, welcome back!
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 pm

I came a little when I saw ran1 posting again

welcome back

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 am

As obnoxious as it may seems, here I come, for glory, fortune, and free burritos.
That aside, it is I, Murmur. Part-time philosopher, part-time cuckoolander, full-time thinker. If you want my help, then my help you shall receive, as long as you can bear my typos, nonsense, and overall awful grammar.

Fun fact: Murmur is a demon, originally supposed to be teaching philosophy. I took the name because it sounded cool. And also because Murmur can bring dead peoples back to life, and that's more cool. Or is it cooler? I don't know. Whatever.

That topic was originally about presenting yourself, now it's about some guy named Ran1, so that post is probably off-topic, but I don't know when 0-post are going to be "flushed" and quite frnakly I don't want to take any risks so I made that useless post because it seemed important and - OOOOH SHINY!

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 am

View Original PostMurmur wrote:As obnoxious as it may seems, here I come, for glory, fortune, and free burritos.

Welcome murmur! Don´t worry, you will forget those dreams of glory soon enough.
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

CX1329
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby CX1329 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 am

View Original PostMurmur wrote:As obnoxious as it may seems, here I come, for glory, fortune, and free burritos.
That aside, it is I, Murmur. Part-time philosopher, part-time cuckoolander, full-time thinker. If you want my help, then my help you shall receive, as long as you can bear my typos, nonsense, and overall awful grammar.

Fun fact: Murmur is a demon, originally supposed to be teaching philosophy. I took the name because it sounded cool. And also because Murmur can bring dead peoples back to life, and that's more cool. Or is it cooler? I don't know. Whatever.

That topic was originally about presenting yourself, now it's about some guy named Ran1, so that post is probably off-topic, but I don't know when 0-post are going to be "flushed" and quite frnakly I don't want to take any risks so I made that useless post because it seemed important and - OOOOH SHINY!

I approve of this post.

Also, welcome to the forums. Please, enjoy our free burritos.
Sapientiam autem non vincit malitia.

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 am

Philosophy is just ego-coddling for anti-social neckbeards, so you'll fit in here just fine.

Salutations

Xard: :D
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 am

Good evening, Murmur. Watch your step and don't feed the trolls.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 am

View Original Postran1 wrote:Philosophy is just ego-coddling for anti-social neckbeards, so you'll fit in here just fine.

What a shame. I just shaved my beard. Guess I'll have to put an emphasis on my anti-social behaviour, eh? As if I needed it.
Jokes asides, I'm mostly into mood swings, so let it be know. I also never post seriously, remember that, that may be relevant if I were to post about vodka, sandviches, Team Fortress 2, Evangelion, and cross-over.
Especially that cross-over part.

That aside, English is not my first language, so please bear with me. That's also why I won't write any fanfics (despite how much I'd like to).

Welcome murmur! Don´t worry, you will forget those dreams of glory soon enough.

I never forget. I never forgive. I never give up.
Never gonna give up. Never gonna make you cry.

Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 pm

This guy is like a misogynistic version of me; who knows, maybe he'll fit in. :biii:
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't bet on it. I hate authority (I've been banned a lot because I insulted some moderator's friend), and I like to be random. That doesn't make me the best member.
I'm the kind of guy fun to have around but that you'll avoid anyway because he creeps you out, you don't understand his jokes and you feel vaguely insulted each time he talks to you.

So that's why I'll refrain from making jokes and I'll just help reviewing fanworks. And no, I'm not mysogynistic. Have a good day. And some cheese. No, actually scrap that. You don't like cheese, do you? DO YOU? LET ME TELL YOU, YOU DON'T. So all the cheese is mine. You want something? Have some burritos. Good day.

CX1329
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby CX1329 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

View Original PostMurmur wrote:That's also why I won't write any fanfics (despite how much I'd like to).

You should. Your English looks good enough and I'd be interested in reading Evangelion fanfiction that weaves burritos in with Evas and Angels. Besides, you couldn't do worse than some of the junk on FanFiction.net even if you tried.
Sapientiam autem non vincit malitia.

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm

View Original PostCX1329 wrote:You should. Your English looks good enough and I'd be interested in reading Evangelion fanfiction that weaves burritos in with Evas and Angels. Besides, you couldn't do worse than some of the junk on FanFiction.net even if you tried.

I'm not sure that's a compliment, but let it be clear: if I were to write a fanfic, it would be a Visual Novel where Asuka and Shinji are coming closer and closer (hint hint INCENDIARY LEMONS hint hint) while beating the snot out of each other once they're in their EVAs.
Why?
SPOILER: Show
Because Yui (Shinji's mother) and XXXX (Asuka's mother) are hating each other. And they're both giant monsters strong enough to carry a coconut without needing a swallow.

Seriously now. Evangelion is all about feelings, and I suck at feelings. If you ask me to write a torture scene, I can write it. A fighting scene, I can (probably) write it. A discussion, I can write it. Two characters having a complicated relationship (aka they don't want to kill each other) is too complicated to write. Sorry.[/spoiler]

Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 pm

And some cheese. No, actually scrap that. You don't like cheese, do you? DO YOU? LET ME TELL YOU, YOU DON'T. So all the cheese is mine. You want something? Have some burritos. Good day.

:rofl: That is some good humor.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Aurelian
Lilith

Postby Aurelian » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Hello! (At the 37th comments. |D)

I'm French.

The Evangelions are my maine interest from NGE.
My posts will be mainly concentrated on pictorial topics or random chat. English is not my forte , for that, I cannot read nor share much here.

SPOILER: Show

Here is a webcam shot of my cute lady standing on my shoulder. Now you can pair off my retardations with this mug for I seldom to be serious.

Edit:Except for Murmur who subscribed to Evageek.com to get free burritos (free food tastes better) I 've spotted nothing unusual yet.
I 'll keep in mind there is a potential of insanity present in the forum.
Last edited by Aurelian on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Hello, enjoy your stay. We are not responsible if you find some of the users beaviour completly crazy.
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 pm

View Original PostAurelian wrote:I'm French.

Ha-hu.

You look pretty good for your age.

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

My first post

Postby Rj123541 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm

I have been an evangelion fan since i was 3. I understood and enjoyed the story and have enjoyed it ever since i am glad i found eva and that i can join with a lot of other fans that share the love for it that i do.
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

Return to “Old Stickies”