Happy Birthday Thread [Until March 2014]

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 am

Wow, I think this is the greatest amount of times people wished me happy birthday. Before it was like what, 7 people(close family)? Amazing the way those comments make me feel better.
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Parabens, justcrazyguy.

I might visit my Avo at this time next year in Lagos, so we can toast to it, then.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Happy Birthday, Justacrazyguy. Anyone with a Haruki Murakami quote in his sig deserves a happy birthday.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:03 am

Happy birthday, Eva Yojimbo! Still waitin' for that glorious return.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:17 am

Happy Birthday, to a long absent ginger-beard bastard. May he conduct bore-inducing word operas with his anus once more someday.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 am

Happy Birthday, absentee Jimbo. I was reminiscing today over how much more I like In the Mood for Love than Mulholland Dr. today and it made me think of you.

(will that awaken him from his slumber?)
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:04 am

View Original PostBomby von Bombsville wrote:(will that awaken him from his slumber?)

It's a good try at the very least. Add in more Marienbad criticism and Hou trashing and you may succeed in awakening the beast.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:30 am

When I got here Yojimbo had already disappeared, but I had lots of fun reding is posts.

Happy birthday Eva Yojimbo!

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

Well, cheers, Jimbo

Is he on a short sabbatical or one of the intellectual-audiophile-adventures?

I almost want to withhold one of my analyses until his return...
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:16 am

^ Jimbo disappeared a few months after your ban and hasn't returned ever since. His decision to leave EGF seems to be final.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 am

I feel like I remember Xard posting something about him not feeling like he was getting proper respect or that he felt like he was done discussing Eva or something.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 am

View Original PostBomby von Bombsville wrote:I feel like I remember Xard posting something about him not feeling like he was getting proper respect or that he felt like he was done discussing Eva or something.

That might be my doing. We had a long, tedious discussion about 3I right before he left and both of us really suffered for it. It didn't get personal or anything, but still.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 pm

[s:10682qnn]Birthday[/s:10682qnn] Escape-the-womb day for Mugwump
Voluntary Illusion.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Happy birthday to the guy that insults me. :tongue: Seriously, happy b-day Mug-man.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 am

Happy birthday, Muggs! Enjoy it to the fullest in whatever way you wish. :cheers:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 am

Muggs, you son of a bastard. Happy Birthday.

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 am

Happy Birthday Muggons, and what do you know, I watched a Cronenberg film today.
You know that abortion scene in The Fly? That's how I imagine you were born.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 am

Happy birthday Mugwump!
Last edited by Justacrazyguy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 am

Happy birthday Muggy!
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 am

Salutations on your satisfactory caesarian section day, mug
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”