[Merch] Official "Post your Evangelion collection"

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
dhokarena56
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby dhokarena56 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Does the Platinum set contain EoE?

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm

View Original Postdhokarena56 wrote:Does the Platinum set contain EoE?

It does not, ADV had the license to the TV series while Manga Entertainment had the license to the movies. To Platinum and the movies were different releases.

PolarisX
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby PolarisX » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I have copies of EoE and Death and Rebirth in storage as well. I do keep the inserts on my wall however as small posters. I just picked up two copies of Resurrection for two bucks a copy, one is still sealed.

I've been interested in getting some general merchandise as I'm selling off a bunch of car parts and starting a new job Friday. I have no idea whats good or not, and I'm not much for putting models together or painting small objects. (I can paint cars though)

visionfactory
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby visionfactory » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 am

Rebuild is being released in my country for the first time, I bought it for 6 USD each.

Also I sold my Robot Damashii figures and I'm currently selling my Eva 01 Soul of Chogokin for 80 USD (PM me if interesed!)

And this one is new, Eva 01 Perfect Grade Evangelion

Last edited by visionfactory on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:18 pm

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:-Phone cards: Several including a set of 3 that only came with a SE release of EoE (I think)

Are you referring to this set of 3 cards seen below? If so, they're from the "Theatrical Edition" boxset (LD: KILA-9401, VHS: KIVA-9401) of Death and Rebirth + The End of Evangelion from 1998.
SPOILER: Show

The only other possibility I can think of is the set of three cards that was available by getting all 3 volumes of the "Second Impact Box" partial DVD sets (GDVD-010 ~ GDVD-012).

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:-Video: DVDs - Perfect Collection (black box), both DC disks, D&R and EoE; VHS - Symphony of Eva; LD - the one with Kaji on the cover

So you've got the Symphony of Evangelion, too? Awesome. There aren't too many of those around these days, and a lot of them are ex-rentals. I really don't know why it was never re-released on DVD once that format became dominant. I'm just glad that I managed to get my LD copy (with digital sound!) at a decent price. The LDs are like 10x harder to find than the VHS copies...

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 pm

@visionfactory: How tall is the Perfect Grade? I've only seen in the box and it is a large box.

@svenge: It's the first set. I can't remember who the the website was, but they broke up the Theatrical Edition and sold the component parts individually. I think the second set is way nicer though, especially since those images don't appear in the Newtype 100% Collection art book.

Yup, the Symphony copy I have is an ex-rental which I got for $5. I will bow down to whoever on here has a copy of the program of that performance ([url]http://www.yeseule.kr/evapamp.htm[/url]).
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 pm

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:Yup, the Symphony copy I have is an ex-rental which I got for $5. I will bow down to whoever on here has a copy of the program of that performance ([url]http://www.yeseule.kr/evapamp.htm[/url]).

I don't have a copy of it (merely a scan), but you can buy a used copy of it here:

[url]http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/surugaya-a-too/item/7732402-1/[/url]

I've used Surugaya-a-too's Rakuten storefront several times (in fact, I bought the 2 "Death and Rebirth" programs + the one for The End of Evangelion from them), and have been quite satisfied each and every time.

The nice thing is that they ship internationally, so you don't have rely on a proxy service. Their only downside is that they only ship via EMS, so the shipping cost is a bit pricey.

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Tempting...I watchlisted several of the books on ebay but they are much cheaper on Rakuten and might balance out the shipping cost.

So many possible choices out there to tempt me to part with my funds.
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Sarge133
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Sarge133 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

I'll post up an updated look at my collection just as soon as a couple of shipments come in with a few figures.

Going to have to expand to a second shelf soon.

visionfactory
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby visionfactory » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 pm

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:@visionfactory: How tall is the Perfect Grade? I've only seen in the box and it is a large box.

It's 33,3 cm tall.

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 am

It's not much but this is what I have:

Figurine and nendoroids:

DVDs and manga:

Art books:
The only real special item is the Asuka figurine. I think it's pretty limited as I won it at an arcade game in Akiba back in 2010; which was advertising the figurine and the Rei counterpart one quite prominently. The photo doesn't really do it justice, it's beautiful in person. Really wish I could've succeeded in winning the Rei one as well, haha. Failed miserably though. Bugs me to this day.

Plan on tracking down the rest of the Eva nendoroids when I head back to Japan this November. Need to get the Mari, Kaworu and Shinji ones.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

If I were to sell off the majority of my Eva collection*, would folks be interested? I still have my copy of Funimation's 1.01 DVD and the PSP Eva: Jo game, they're just not pictured.

I tried selling off some items on Ebid.net in the past few months but it was very hit or miss. I accept only Paypal because that's easiest for me.

I need to save up money for bills/rent (moving at the end of the year). Knowing my collection is going to fellow Eva fans would make me happy--it's win-win.

Just FYI, the following items were already sold:
    Shinji Entry Plug chopsticks
    Shinji 2.0 figure
    Shinji gashapon figure
    Chibi Asuka and Rei in pink school uniforms
    PSP GoS Special Edition (with the Asuka lanyard and Rei card holder)
    Tengu no Tsuzura Crazy Angel doujinshi

*I plan on keeping several items, but anything else can be negotiated.

PM me if there's anything you're interested in! :)
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Your UCC can is dented! Noooooo! :crybaby:
I see a couple things I'm interested in but will double check to make sure I don't duplicate as I hate it when that happens. :argh:

I suggest that you mark the items you want to keep and possibly make an inventory as not everything pictured may be recognizable to folks. :thumbsup:

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah, an inventory would be good. I'll probably take a lot of that off your hands, but I need to know what's currently available and what exactly the items are. Having all of that in one place would be useful (no photos required, though; I can reference your earlier posts easily enough for that).
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Okie dokie, here's the spreadsheet of the goods I'd like to sell:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4pvsfk21hajwq8p

Pictures of said items (more or less in order of the spreadsheet):

[URL=http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/sailorstardust/Fandom/?action=view&current=DSCN0521.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/sailorstardust/Fandom/?action=view&current=DSCN0522.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/sailorstardust/Fandom/?action=view&current=DSCN0525.jpg]Image[/URL]

Shipping and handling can be discussed via PM, especially if several items would be ordered.

If you'd like closeups of an item in particular, just let me know via PM. :)

Serious offers only, please.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Eliaskar
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Eliaskar » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Time to post my crappy meagre collection.

So to list:

Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Complete Boxset
End of Evangelion
Death and Rebirth
Evangelion 1.11
Evangelion 2.22
Evangelion Volume 5 (Original Manga)
Eva Unit 01 T-shirt

Not much really, i'm hoping to get a model of one of the eva's at some point though and Der Mond. Considering I only got into Evangelion within the past year or two this is good I guess and since I only started buying this stuff this year really too.

svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

View Original PostEliaskar wrote:Time to post my crappy meagre collection.

IMO, that's not all that crappy. At the very least, you have DVDs of all the necessary Evangelion video content (namely TV episodes 1-26, Director's Cut episodes 21'-24', Death(True)², The End of Evangelion, Evangelion 1.11 and Evangelion 2.22). To me, that's the cornerstone of any proper Evangelion collection.

Of course, I am a bit biased in that regard, as I pretty much only collect the Japanese + American home video releases and really don't care too much for swag (with the exception of the stuff that came with my Laserdisc boxset of the movies from 1998).
Last edited by svenge on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sarge133
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Sarge133 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 pm

View Original PostEliaskar wrote:Time to post my crappy meagre collection.

Seems like a good proper collection to me. Heck I don't even own Death/Rebirth or EoE yet. The amount of figures, books, manga, etc. doesn't matter (unless you have a roomfull which is just impressive on the amount of money spent)

EDIT:

I finally got pictures of my entire Eva collection, spoilered for size and number

Shelf #1:
Revoltech 118 Mass Production Eva (Perfect Edition)
Revoltech 026 Mass Production Eva (Winged version)
"I Want YOU For NERV" Mini Poster
Figma Rei Ayanami (1 of 2, other is MIB in storage)
Lilith-XX Figure
Robot Damashii Eva Unit-00
SoC SPEC XS-01R Eva Unit-01 (Renewal version)
Revoltech Fraulein 001 Rei Ayanami
Sega Flash-a-Smile Rei Ayanami
Robot Damashii Eva Unit-01 Awakening
Robot Damashii Eva Unit-01
Figma Pilot Seat
Rei Ayanami School Clothes trading figure
N2 Missile from RD Eva-00
Buildings from RD Eva-02 the Beast

Shelf #2:
Robot Damashii Eva Unit-02 The Beast
Robot Damashii Eva Unit-02 (1 of 2, other is in storage)
Revoltech Evangelion Evolution Unit-02 (Not Pictured)
Figma Asuka Langley Shikinami (not pictured)
Revoltech Fraulein 003 Asuka Langley Soryu
SoC SPEC XS-08 Eva Unit-02
Kaiyodo Xebec Eva Unit-02 (Anime Color version)
Sega Prize Figure Asuka Langley Shikinami
Revoltech 027 Eva Unit-02 (EoE version)

Video:
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Thinpak ($30, thank you Rightstuf)
Blu-Ray Evangelion 1.11
Blu-Ray Evangelion 2.22
Last edited by Sarge133 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

no figma Asuka ? why ? becouse of the tramp suit ? i though so as well but n the end my Asuka need won, specially becouse of angry face, i knew they would not include a angry face on a new Asuka mold so i got it.
ANATA BAKA !?

Sarge133
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Sarge133 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

While im not a huge fan of the test suit, i do have a figma Asuka on the way ;)

Honestly I'm just starting on my Asuka collection, I've had the statue for awhile, but only really started collecting her recently.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”