Any fans of the LittleKuriboh guy?(Eva related)

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

TomasJC
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby TomasJC » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Haha, call back humour.

Did anyone get the reference he made with Sachiel? I had a feeling he'd do that.

Plus, the elevator thing was hilarious.

ONIAgent150
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby ONIAgent150 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Not a fan. Used to be, then I got into Eva, then I heard his mean-spirited redone theme, and I said "never again!"
AVATAR: Zer0 from Borderlands 2.

Bhorium
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Bhorium » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:17 pm

I don't think that it was genuinely mean-spirited. The guy is a self-admitted Eva fan just as he is a self-admitted Yu-Gi-Oh fan.

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 pm

View Original PostONIAgent150 wrote:Not a fan. Used to be, then I got into Eva, then I heard his mean-spirited redone theme, and I said "never again!"

The only vid of his i EVER dis-liked. That said, he's mentioned before that eva is his fav anime so i don't hold a grudge and i never did anyways, still like yu-gi-yo abg (never cared for the real show but damn is this funny, tfs as well). Now if want to really get mad, read the comments on the eva song vid, now that'll make your blood boil.

ps. the one-off should've been 1.11 the first ep did not lend itself for a lot of material. kinda sad to see no mention of Misato, ritsuko, no real time for Rei, and barely any Shinji. I let the lack of Asuka slide cuz she's not in the first 7 eps. The entire focus was on Gen-Burns(a clever idea) and the three genrals? Srly one shot at eva and allmost the whole thing was on 3 char no cares about(the genrals i mean, gendo is awsome). That said the angel/slenderman and the elevator part was quite funny.
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:23 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:The only vid of his i EVER dis-liked. That said, he's mentioned before that eva is his fav anime so i don't hold a grudge and i never did anyways, still like yu-gi-yo abg (never cared for the real show but damn is this funny, tfs as well). Now if want to really get mad, read the comments on the eva song vid, now that'll make your blood boil.

ps. the one-off should've been 1.11 the first ep did not lend itself for a lot of material. kinda sad to see no mention of Misato, ritsuko, no real time for Rei, and barely any Shinji. I let the lack of Asuka slide cuz she's not in the first 7 eps. The entire focus was on Gen-Burns(a clever idea) and the three genrals? Srly one shot at eva and allmost the whole thing was on 3 char no cares about(the genrals i mean, gendo is awsome). That said the angel/slenderman and the elevator part was quite funny.

Okay seele was preaty damn funny too :grin:
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

ONIAgent150
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby ONIAgent150 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:21 pm

I could not tell that the video was not mean-spirited. I guess it goes back to gauging tone on the internet. If you want some snarky Eva commentary that comes from a place of love, check out Topless Robot. Still, I think I am done with LK for a good long while.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

View Original PostONIAgent150 wrote:Not a fan. Used to be, then I got into Eva, then I heard his mean-spirited redone theme, and I said "never again!"

So you fail at both opinions and sarcasm.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

ONIAgent150
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby ONIAgent150 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:So you fail at both opinions and sarcasm.

Indeed! I used to be well versed in both, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Also, I love peddling old jokes and insulting mothers. Ah yes.

ON TOPIC: I have nothing but respect for Mr. Martin and I think he should stick to his guns on the things people have criticized him for (bringing in new actors, using running jokes, etc.)

schwarzstahlhelm1993
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

NGE-One Shot by LittleKuriboh

•      
  •      

Postby schwarzstahlhelm1993 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 am

Shame he won't be continuing this series ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0GpeXAsIKY

Chowwow
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Chowwow » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 pm

This was made awhile ago, so why is it just now I've seen it? Been away too long!

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Duplicate topic merged.

Return to “Fan Works”