WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (e)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 am

If the mods/admins remove my avatar for being distracting, that's fine.

I have a bunch of replacements anyway.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:14 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:Fazmotron is Reichu's evil twin confirmed.

Nah, I think this post by Xacebans already proves that she just might be. Then again, we can never know just how many Reichus-in-disguise lurk around EGF. I think she finally figured out that whole "asexual reproduction" technique and is slowly multiplying in an effort to control us all.

Dear Kami-sama, help us all.

View Original PostTankred wrote:Now this just seems distracting for me...

Agreed. Now, with that being said: give us a source please, Aiko!
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:15 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:If the mods/admins remove my avatar for being distracting, that's fine.

Like a pair of gravity wells, they pull my eyes attention...
Last edited by Tankred on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 am

Well, at least it's...memorable. A bit large for my taste, but memorable none-the-less.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote: Now, with that being said: give us a source please, Aiko!

The Internet. :P
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:If the mods/admins remove my avatar for being distracting, that's fine.

Somehow the boobs look a bit too artificial to be distracting to me...
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Xana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:31 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:Also new avatar. :misato_service:

Who's that??

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 am

View Original PostXana wrote:Who's that??

It's Misato!

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Xana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:It's Misato!

Really? I thought Misato had long dark purple-ish hair and I didn't know she wore glasses.

No, seriously, I want to know who that is.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 am

Oh, I don't know who my avatar is.

I just found it on the Internet.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 am

Ah, okay. Shame you don't know, she's a keeper.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Ah, okay. Shame you don't know, she's a keeper.

But I still have a larger version of this image, if you want.

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Xana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:55 am

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:But I still have a larger version of this image, if you want.

Why are your boobs larger than mine??

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:55 am

^ It's the way of things, Xana. Not all girls are built equally.

And sure Aiko, PM it to me if you can.

Mods, this thread has reached 100. I'm sure you know just what that means...

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 am

Aiko, that's probably pushing a little.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Return to “Old Stickies”