If the Angels were real, what would be your reaction?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Theshiggityshwa
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Theshiggityshwa » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Honestly, I'd want to fight back. It would be kinda fun to me! :asuka_thumbsup:
So long as I could kick some angel ass to some Judas priest. So My Eva would need to have a sound system to help me concentrate. "Pimp my Eva", LOL!
Pursue happiness...
With Diligence...

fadadio
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby fadadio » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 pm

View Original PostTheRatherDVD wrote:The Road Warrior could beat that postman guy any day. All he does is gather an army of Child soldiers and let them get shot.

Anyways, I'm in Australia so I might summon Zilla from Godzilla Final Wars. Not as good as the real thing, but can beat the crap out of an angel any day.
nice joke, but honestly I would be very surprised and confused. I would watch the news for many hours watching the destruction the angels unleashed. knowing that nukes would be launched in mass and utterly fail I would expect there to be horrific nuclear fallout. odds are the radiation would kill us a lot more faster than the angels. after a few hours of letting it all sink in. I would forget my pledge to save my virginity till marriage and find the next willing and decent looking girl to have sex with like there is no tomorrow. after that I would ask God for forgiveness tell my family that I loved them and book a flight to Russia where I would hopefully find Kaworu. I would then try to befriend him and beg him to ask his angel brethren to stop the carnage.
I want Rei...GIVE HER BACK

EveryoneGotTurnedIntoTang
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby EveryoneGotTurnedIntoTang » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm

"Well, anything's possible. The world's crazy enough as it is."
XD
Okay, so plot compression I can take. Maybeee the gratuitous fanservice too, though it's quite annoying and illogical (Why does Misato bring her phone into the shower?). But allowing Colonel Sanders to dress up as a cardboard copy of Lilith's legs? I'll never forgive you, Khara.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 pm

On the orders of the pope I would consume a S2 organ and kick some ass. Then you would all cheer and feed me sushi off of Angelina Jolie's naked body. It would be awesome.

As you can now see, there is very little point in asking a hypothetical question on things of this nature, but if you ask it it is a good escape so ask it anyway.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

ReiAyanami25
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby ReiAyanami25 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:49 am

Well, I would put in a request to be an eva pilot. And I wish to be the pilot of unit 08, because it looks interesting. Maybe I am the new pilot in rebuild.... joking. :lol:
生は、死の始まり。そして再生は、夢の終わり。
"I write only because there is a voice within me that will not be still." - SP

Rei Ayanami's beauty comes from the truth that she has feelings...the struggle to draw your feelings forth, the reconciliation between your surface and your death - that, I believe, is where we truly become alive, truly become human beings." -Hayashibara Megumi

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:02 am

Well, if I saw one in real life, I'd pee my pants.

Still be manlier than Shinji
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:14 pm

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:Well, if I saw one in real life, I'd pee my pants.

Still be manlier than Shinji super imposed by doggy for fun

Naw, when Shinji sees them he jizzes his pants, don't confuse the stains aiko.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Xacebans
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Xacebans » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 pm

I'd freak out.

I probably wouldn't try to sign up as an Eva pilot, since despite being the around the right age for it, my mama's alive and well and I like it that way.

I think I'd spend the whole time hoping I didn't die. Maybe I'd work for some other part of Nerv instead of piloting one of the things.

Hei
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hei » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 am

well...if this its really happening....i will actually pray and ask the help of 2 of the most powerfull Gods Angels,Rafael and Miguel.they will kick the wannabe death sea scrolls angels...cus they are the REAL EVANGELION angels.

if that doesnt work,ill just call NASA so they send lilith out of space to mars.so angels went chasing her,then mars will get the third impact and well be safe

if that doesnt work,.ill prolly join military forces..but us i know we cant do shit about A.T fields...ill prolly get killed easly.

so well,ill try to reach any organization not Nerv cus theres crazy ppl and crazy kids in there,,,maybe travel to antartida and collect some adam samples...and create my own eva,but a little one,about justin beiber size...fast and with the soul of my perikeet ,,,

is that doesnt work...then ill gues ill stay with my family and friends,watch the movies and try to stay away of the angels path,maybe travel to asutralia
i wonder who shot Kaji....??

jaegar70
Embryo

reaction

•      
  •      

Postby jaegar70 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 am

My reaction would be simple. "We're fucked."

Katana
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Katana » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:16 am

OH MY GOD IT'S GODZILLA!!! and then I'd get into Unit 02 and beat the shit out of them.

Ænimal
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ænimal » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 am

"where did all this yogurt come from?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Katana
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Katana » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 am

It came from the bathroom, hahahaha!!
...Leave me alone...

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:30 am

I would wonder which side kills us first. Invaders or supposed defenders.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 am

It depends, did the defending army have access to nuclear weapons?
If yes then there is a 50% chances that they will be the one who kill us first! :tongue:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Jurrasic
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Jurrasic » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:33 am

if that doesnt work,ill just call NASA so they send lilith out of space to mars.so angels went chasing her,then mars will get the third impact and well be safe

You know whut, this fits well into that category of 'so crazy it just might work!' :lol:

I wonder how much Lilith weighs, and how many Saturn V's they'd have to strap together to move that Stay-Puft marshmallow carcass into the correct trajectory, let alone the life support fixins.

Or does she even need to breathe? Depends if we going by NGE or NTE rules I guess.
"Yes ladies and gentlemen, in France Asuka swears like a sailor and confirms that she's the butch of her apparent lesbian relationship with Mari, Mari insults people that ignore her, and Shinji Ikari tells to Sakura Suzuhara and Misato Katsuragi to go fuck themselves!" -ElMariachi

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 am

I would make celestial love with Armisael.
In all honesty, I think I would worship them. There isn't that much left to do at that point- Lilim will die. I think I would pack my bags and set off on foot to see one of them first hand. To stand before an angel...
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Katana
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Katana » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 am

View Original PostLavinius wrote:Lilim will die. I think I would pack my bags and set off on foot to see one of them first hand. To stand before an angel...
Not sure if stupid or just didn't think about EVAs.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Probably run and hide somewhere. Either that or start looking for one of the Voltron Lions, because Voltron kills everything.

CX1329
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby CX1329 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 pm

If I could pilot an Eva, I'd be determined to do everything I could. If not, the range of my active vocabulary would probably be reduced to "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH JESUS" as I hurried away to find a place to hide. There's no way I'd just stand and wait for death, my survival instincts would take over like it's the CEO.
Sapientiam autem non vincit malitia.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”