Pictures thread 1.11 reboot

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

View Original PostNatsuka_Chie wrote:My favorite birthday present ever:

PMMM doujin T-shirt? In Portugal? Sugoi !!
And happy birthday too!
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 am

My birthday was on last week, but thank you :grin:
Also, my friends got the shirt on ebay, and they got a huge hug when they gave it to me. :w00:
Asuka's not a bitch, she just denies her innocence in a bitchy way.
Sites I'm in: Deviantart|XFire
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"
"The things I possess are my life and soul. I'm a vessel for my heart"
"God isn't home. He's on vacation at Vegas."

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

Congratz on your gift, if you want I guess me or symbv could buy you that QB hate doujin and send it as a gift lol (there were plenty around on saturday at least) and I'm going to terror bomb some folks here anyway >:D

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:23 am

;) It's ok. I'm not a QB hater, I really like him for being cute and creepy at the same time.
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

I call it... ROCK VADER!

Not enough? Here's moar!
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Here's Abbey Road, perched like a lioness on top of a mountain of books.

Isn't she precious? When I saw her posing like that, I reached for the camera, because I knew I needed to get this. She moved, but I put her back, and she stayed like that long enough for me to get a good picture.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm

I love that last one, CC. It looks fantastic.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Cute cat Mugwump.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:51 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:

Hah hah muggy! So you do like pussy ...... cats.
Seriously, nice cat. I love cats, and that one is sooooo sweet! I love her. I wish I had the money to have a cat.
Sorry about that people, cats that cute make me act like a girl.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 am

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:Hah hah muggy! So you do like pussy ...... cats.
Seriously, nice cat. I love cats, and that one is sooooo sweet! I love her. I wish I had the money to have a cat.
Sorry about that people, cats that cute make me act like a girl in bed.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 am

Very cute cat, Muggy. Reminds me of my grandmother's old cat named Shallow that would make my eyes itch and nose run every time I pet her. It sucks to be allergic to something you love...
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:Very cute cat, Muggy. Reminds me of my grandmother's old cat named Shallow that would make my eyes itch and nose run every time I pet her. It sucks to be allergic to something you love...

I know. :lol:
It reminds me of this old family story we call the princess Kleenex story. One time we were visiting a friends farm, and he had a cat named princess. Princess was a long haired cat, and my brother was allergic to them, though he loved all cats. Anyhoo, one night while we were sitting by the fireplace, princess came up to my brother and began being affectionate. My brother returned the affection. He picked her up and began rubbing his face through her fur. And as he did that, his nose began to run and snot began smaering through her fur. Well anyhow my dad came in, watched it for a second, then said, "John, her name is princess, not princess Kleenex." We still humiliate him to this day with this and other embarrassing stories. lol!

@Doughnut-kun:
Nooooo! Don't tell them my secret! It's not my fault you were lurking around that site and saw that video!
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Dirty Mick » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 pm

View Original PostNatsuka_Chie wrote:;) It's ok. I'm not a QB hater, I really like him for being cute and creepy at the same time.

That thing is a male? O_o

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm

For most of us, yes. I never saw him being called a "she"
Quotes:

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm

View Original PostDirty Mick wrote:That thing is a male? O_o

it's a tra-, uhhhhhhhhh

a mascot character?

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm

ONLY THREE copies of Naked Lunch, Mugwump? I have the middle one.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

liquidus118
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby liquidus118 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Image

Mogworld? I didn't know you were a Yahtzee fan, too. What did you think of his book?

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:06 pm

View Original Postplanet news wrote:ONLY THREE copies of Naked Lunch, Mugwump?

No, I have another. It's the Harper Perennial paperback copy of the Restored Text. It's just lent out to a friend. That was my first copy, and it's all beat up.

The one on the left is the original Grove edition, the first version to be published in America. An English teacher got it for me as a gift, because of a not-so-obvious infatuation. The middle one is the first edition of the Restored text, which was a bitch to find in hardcover. The one on the right is the recent fiftieth anniversary edition, which I just got because it looked nice. Now, if I can just get the original Olympia press edition from France, my collection will be complete. (Look closely at the rest of that row. With the exception of the four books piled on top, it's all Burroughs.)

liquidus118 wrote:Mogworld? I didn't know you were a Yahtzee fan, too. What did you think of his book?

Still haven't read it. Most of that pile is unread.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 am

I'll be posting pictures of my new kitten when my dad comes home from work, since he has to pick it up, also need to charge my camera.

EDIT: 'Ere we go.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 am

KITTEH! :kawaii: So cutteee! What's (his? her?) name? (Muggy's kitty is cute too.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Old Stickies”